Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    this is on hold then, we'll have void and allara playing on some other field some other day

For all players: are you guys interested to try out neutral factions OR supply war separately? If so, on what terms?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this is on hold then, we'll have void and allara playing on some other field some other day

For all players: are you guys interested to try out neutral factions OR supply war separately? If so, on what terms?
    my beef with neutral factions, like the civilians here, is that if they're not going to be strictly spectators like you want here, we're going to have to open up a can of worms in "I did this with my strat so they'll join my side" "nuh uh, I did this with my strat so they'll join me"

I'd say have multiple smaller neutral factions, with them being closer to each player's postions but give them some ultimatums, like it'll take a day's delay to have your army convince them to join you (requires a general with good leadership, no sending trash armies there to get more trash lol). do it like age of empires in whoever gets there first gets the neutral faction to join. plus, have an advantageous position up for grabs nearby, so each player can choose whether they want to add 25k peasant militia to their army first and risk not securing a hill or mountain or go for said hill/mountain first.

for supplies, they should only matter in maps where one or two sides will obviously hunker down for a majority of the fight

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg