Hosting Two Games at Once

I think we can all agree that Nightphases are extremely boring, since there isn't really anything interesting to discuss. A solution to said boredom would be to simply host two games at once, both with interchanging phases.

Let's use Ultra's current Boku No Hero Academia game as an example. Nightphase 1 started at 12 pm. If there was another game happening now, then they could start their Dayphase exactly when Ultra starts his nightphase, ensuring there is always something fun and interesting happening in the mafia section at all times.

Obviously this requires the mafia section to be more active then it currently is now, but I would like this to be a goal in the future.

Would TMF members be interested in playing in two games at once? Or is that too much for you guys to handle? Let me know.

We barely have energy to keep one game alive; Ultra's game, despite a ton of people, isn't super bumping.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Yeah it would be ideal if we could have two games going at once but there just doesn't seem to quite be the demand for it unless we host multiple smaller games.

Recruiting more people has helped a bit, but the season isn't really great for mafia.

We also have a problem with people staying IN games, a lot of mafia players here are more fickle and we've gotten a handful of regular players who have just sorta lost interest for a variety of reasons

I would certainly be interested to try something of that sort as a host and would be very active in actually recruiting people.
    the process between Sign-Up thread and actual game thread has to quicker.
    i will think about actual rewards for games, like a 5$ ITunes Card lol haha would motivate a lot of player to put their best effort into it.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoRetro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would certainly be interested to try something of that sort as a host and would be very active in actually recruiting people.
    the process between Sign-Up thread and actual game thread has to quicker.
    i will think about actual rewards for games, like a 5$ ITunes Card lol haha would motivate a lot of player to put their best effort into it.
    Do you have any friends that want to join our mafia section?

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you have any friends that want to join our mafia section?
    I will try my best,I have friends on OJ who are not here Yet who would certainly be interested in more mafia awesomeness

It would be great if we can run two games at once but we need more players. Not even sure if the same players will play both game at once. Coz we already struggle with players dropping off after the game starts and needs replacements.

We can start with two mini setups at once to see how it works out.

I'd also point out that, given the seeming regularity of allowing discussion during Night phase, the phase isn't actually that boring.