Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nah, the chapters are being hard to say about numbers apart from the one being said.

    We know the tribes got over 15k troops, but no specific on how much it is exactly. We only know that the infantry troops are roughly 10k, If they have 20k total, then would the commander really told them to "execute the guys who failed" which is ~5000 troops, which is 1/4 of his own?

    That makes me iffy on how many troops that they send on the initial charge, but if you ask me how many of them
    Well i dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Execute the guys who failed just means execute the guys who were in charge of the charge. Obviously you don't execute every guy that failed a charge, even the Quan Rong aren't that stupid. Both Heki and one of his assistants commented on the Quan Rong cavalry's numbers, so it's clear it was a substantial amount of troops that attacked them.



    "So many of them"



    "In such large numbers too"

    "A cavalry charge that seeks to make use of its numbers"

    It was emphasized several times that the Quan Rong cavalry was quite substantial in number.
    Last edited by Pirao; 04-15-2018 at 01:32 PM.

  2. #22
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And it just so happens that being able to fight after taking numerous arrows is a durability showing.


    whatever you say, dude. either way, point is the arrows aren't going to have any problem piercing any of these soldiers, and even if they can endure non-fatal arrow injuries without slowing they can't avoid shots to their vitals from point blank without a shield or something similar.

    I suggest you go reread that, because that was absolute BS. Am I supposed to believe that firing into the melee is a military tactic? Plz
    splendid counter-argument

    He hasn't used the Mera tribe against the Quan Rong cavalry, only his own troops, which number 5k as I said. Why would I count them?

    Still waiting for you to explain how Heki's "strength is irrelevant" method can stop Moubu.
    he didn't use all of his 5k either, which consists of more than just infantry.

    putting him in the same position he's currently in should mean all the men he has access to right now in the manga should be included
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    whatever you say, dude. either way, point is the arrows aren't going to have any problem piercing any of these soldiers, and even if they can endure non-fatal arrow injuries without slowing they can't avoid shots to their vitals from point blank without a shield or something similar.
    Arrows in the chest aren't a hit on a vital point, ok

    Sure they can, it's called being close to the enemy so they can't shoot you without injuring their own troops. You know, something that Hara has mentioned before but this time decided to discard because... reasons.




    splendid counter-argument
    Go ahead and counter it, since you're the one defending how everything made perfect sense, it should be easy for you

    I'm still waiting for you to explain how he stops Moubu, why do you keep ducking the point bro? Strength is irrelevant remember?



    he didn't use all of his 5k either, which consists of more than just infantry.

    putting him in the same position he's currently in should mean all the men he has access to right now in the manga should be included
    Says who?

    I'm comparing if he can stop those other cavalrys with the same men he used to stop the QR, why would I include troops that didn't participate? If you want to discuss that, go ahead and create your own thread.
    Last edited by Pirao; 04-15-2018 at 01:40 PM.

  4. #24
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arrows in the chest aren't a hit on a vital point, ok
    you've gotta be just fucking with me at this point

    Sure they can, it's called being close to the enemy so they can't shoot you without injuring their own troops. You know, something that Hara has mentioned before but this time decided to discard because... reasons.
    that's obviously only an issue with long-range archery. imagine being unable to singularly target the enemy when you're literally right in front of them.

    presumed wariness of friendly fire also isn't a way to avoid your own injuries if it's their clear intent to attack without holding back regardless, but w/e

    Go ahead and counter it, since you're the one defending how everything made perfect sense, it should be easy for you
    counter what? you didn't say anything worth seriously responding to

    Says who?
    says you?

    you included the entirety of heki's 5k even though he didn't use his entire qin force and despite the fact that they're not all infantry, because they're all his men. the mera tribe are also currently his men in the manga. hence why one would naturally assume they're all included if you say he's in the same position he is in currently in the manga.

    should've specified otherwise if it wasn't your intent
    Last edited by Tokio; 04-15-2018 at 02:02 PM.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you've gotta be just fucking with me at this point
    Funny, I was thinking exactly the same. I guess the mountain tribes have a different organ distribution or something than normal humans


    that's obviously only an issue with long-range archery. imagine being unable to singularly target the enemy when you're literally right in front of them.
    Yeah, because combatants are stationary targets waiting to be hit. I wonder why this genius tactic wasn't regularly used IRL. Oh right, because it's dumb as fuck and would cause casualties among your own soldiers. I wonder, why didn't we see anyone use this BASIC tactic before? I guess other generals are so dumb they don't even know BASIC tactics.


    counter what? you didn't say anything worth seriously responding to
    Suuure. Still waiting for you to elaborate on how he stops Moubu.

    says you?

    you included the entirety of heki's 5k even though he didn't use his entire qin force and despite the fact that they're not all infantry, because they're all his men. the mera tribe are also currently his men in the manga. hence why one would naturally assume they're all included if you say he's in the same position he is in currently in the manga.

    should've specified otherwise if it wasn't your intent
    I didn't specify?

    Heki's infantry in the same position as they're against the Quanrong.
    Ok, bro
    Last edited by Pirao; 04-15-2018 at 02:10 PM.

  6. #26
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .
    all of your arguments have been blatant straw-mans and poor attempts at misdirection

    coupled with disregard over how the manga has handled a situation(which is what's being argued, the manga) in favor of your own personal and estranged belief system

    it's obvious at this point that you're not even reading half of what's being said to you before replying

    -

    just in case you were wondering why i'm done with this "debate"
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    all of your arguments have been blatant straw-mans and poor attempts at misdirection

    coupled with disregard over how the manga has handled a situation(which is what's being argued, the manga) in favor of your own personal and estranged belief system

    it's obvious at this point that you're not even reading half of what's being said to you before replying

    -

    just in case you were wondering why i'm done with this "debate"
    That's just as well, because I was tired of reading and responding to your "arguments".

    Oh well, I guess now I'll never know how Heki can stop Moubu

  8. #28
    Heki clearly clears

  9. #29
    These guys are obviously far superior to Bunen's, what the hell is this?

    Mountain people are just overrated around these parts, Bunen and Mera's solders are obviously above average with a core of strong elites but they really shouldn't be treated as top tier by default. Rinko and Gyou'un's elites who fought the 6GG and 7FD throughout the golden age should be stronger than all of YTW's men but her personal tribe, nevermind everyone else on the list.

  10. #30
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,425
    nobody said heki clears because the mountain tribes are higher quality than the rest of the mentioned troops
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nobody said heki clears because the mountain tribes are higher quality than the rest of the mentioned troops
    Yeah I know

    I think the outrage behind Heki's victory last chapter is silly as obviously the opponent he's up against isn't that strong anyway.

  12. #32
    some people are just really, realy salty a character they dont like is getting some spotlight

    Thats why all this shitstorm just cause Heki's unit kill some dudes. There is no way to debunk this feat (though its not really an outstanding one).

    Heki scored some points on the board, as he has done in every campaign. Just move on.

    OT: as all this units are clearly superior to Bunen's first wave he probably stop none. He doesnt get stomped either.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •