Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. #1

    Heki has to stop the following charges

    Heki's infantry in the same position as they're against the Quanrong. The enemy has the same number as the Quan Rong cavalry had, I estimate that to be 5k but your opinions may differ. The units don't have their commanders in them. They have to stop the following:

    Ouki's Tou cavalry
    Duke Hyou's personal soldiers
    Rinko's elites
    Gyou'un's elites
    Kanmei giant cavalry
    Karin's elites

    How many of them can they stop?

  2. #2
    General Heki clears


  3. #3
    Even if Heki is here... They are fucked and lose all.

  4. #4
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    8,366
    he clears
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  5. #5
    People here are idiots sometimes.

  6. #6
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,230
    Better hope they don't also know how to use basic tactics

  7. #7
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    8,366
    i was under the impression they’d be mounting a blind charge like the quanrong
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he clears
    He can stop Kanmei's cavalry who killed 3k of Moubu's personal troops with Moubu leading them.

    Ok bro

  9. #9
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    8,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He can stop Kanmei's cavalry who killed 3k of Moubu's personal troops with Moubu leading them.

    Ok bro
    because strength was irrelevant to the method heki used to stop the quan rong

    however strong they are, they're still human. let's not forget that. they're being halted by and dying to arrows without the proper protection regardless of how powerful they are.

    and as far as i'm aware, none of these troops carry shields by default
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    because strength was irrelevant to the method heki used to stop the quan rong

    however strong they are, they're still human. let's not forget that. they're being halted by and dying to arrows without the proper protection regardless of how powerful they are.

    and as far as i'm aware, none of these troops carry shields by default
    Are you pretending elite soldiers in Kingdom have normal human durability? Lol. Even Ouki's normal guys can withstand numerous arrows. And they are all armored.

    Since you say they can stop Kanmei's cavalry, it can be inferred that they would do better than them against Moubu's cavalry charge. Go ahead and elaborate about that please.

  11. #11
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    8,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you pretending elite soldiers in Kingdom have normal human durability? Lol. Even Ouki's normal guys can withstand numerous arrows. And they are all armored.
    wasn't a matter of durability, they just endured and ignored their wounds. it's also not a scenario where they can avoid a hit to their vitals.

    regular armor never stopped arrows from killing before. why i said "proper" protection, not just general protection.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  12. #12
    well.. OP never state how many units Heki get

    assuming like the manga, he have layers of troops, so he'll clear just by sheer number of troops

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wasn't a matter of durability, they just endured and ignored their wounds. it's also not a scenario where they can avoid a hit to their vitals.

    regular armor never stopped arrows from killing before. why i said "proper" protection, not just general protection.
    Of course withstanding arrows is a matter of durability. Quan Rong are mountain tribes that also have armor, the arrows should have done minor damage, and once they got inside they should have butchered the inferior troops. That the archers can shoot into the melee and only kill enemies was just lol.

    Now go ahead and explain how Heki can stop Moubu's charge, strength is irrelevant according to you so he'll have no problem doing it, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well.. OP never state how many units Heki get

    assuming like the manga, he have layers of troops, so he'll clear just by sheer number of troops
    I have said Heki is in the same position he is against the Quan Rong, so he gets the same number of troops he has now.

    Why the hell would anyone assume that Heki has unlimited troops exactly?

  14. #14
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    8,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course withstanding arrows is a matter of durability.
    it's not when the arrows still pierced them just like they would anybody else.

    Quan Rong are mountain tribes that also have armor, the arrows should have done minor damage, and once they got inside they should have butchered the inferior troops. That the archers can shoot into the melee and only kill enemies was just lol.
    how you personally think the canon scenario should've worked isn't an argument

    Why the hell would anyone assume that Heki has unlimited troops exactly?
    that's not even what he said
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  15. #15
    lol yeah, the manga Heki has ton of troops compared to that single charge, so he'll clear by sheer number of troops alone

    not even bringing up unlimited troops so not even sure how you get that from lmao

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it's not when the arrows still pierced them just like they would anybody else.
    Piercing and doing jackshit like they would anybody else, riiiiight. I wonder what happens to a normal dude when you shoot him full of arrows.

    how you personally think the canon scenario should've worked isn't an argument
    Of course it is, it's showing that Hara is being inconsistent with what he showed before. If I wanted to disengage my brain and swallow any BS that is put in front of me I would still be reading One Piece. I expect a bith higher standards from Kingdom.

    This is what actually happens when mountain tribes charge normal soldiers and PIS is off, but I guess Hara forgot.











    This was BS on the level of Ouhon's unit escaping scot free after getting surrounded and that's a fact.



    that's not even what he said
    He said Heki will have layers of troops and clear by sheer numbers. How would he clear by sheer numbers when he has 5k in the manga and the enemy are also 5k, I wonder?

    Kanmei was unlucky he didn't have a Heki level guy on his army, otherwise they would have easily owned Moubu since strength is irrelevant, still waiting for you to explain that

    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol yeah, the manga Heki has ton of troops compared to that single charge, so he'll clear by sheer number of troops alone

    not even bringing up unlimited troops so not even sure how you get that from lmao
    Heki has 5k troops in the manga, so how does he have a ton of troops exactly? He mentioned several times how the Quan Rong's charge was taking advantage of their numbers, so please explain how Heki has that big numerical advantage

    Last edited by Pirao; 04-15-2018 at 01:07 PM.

  17. #17
    this one here
    The enemy has the same number as the Quan Rong cavalry had, I estimate that to be 5k but your opinions may differ.

  18. #18
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    8,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Piercing and doing jackshit like they would anybody else, riiiiight. I wonder what happens to a normal dude when you shoot him full of arrows.
    there's a difference between durability and endurance, sir

    Of course it is, it's showing that Hara is being inconsistent with what he showed before. If I wanted to disengage my brain and swallow any BS that is put in front of me I would still be reading One Piece. I expect a bith higher standards from Kingdom.

    This is what actually happens when mountain tribes charge normal soldiers and PIS is off, but I guess Hara forgot.

    This was BS on the level of Ouhon's unit escaping scot free after getting surrounded and that's a fact.
    suggest you re-read the chapter if you really feel that way

    very clear difference in scenarios. the quan rong didn't fall to the same thing ytw's troops easily overcame. they even actually easily broke through the first round of archers. wasn't until they were surrounded that they lost to the rain of arrows.



    He said Heki will have layers of troops and clear by sheer numbers. How would he clear by sheer numbers when he has 5k in the manga and the enemy are also 5k, I wonder?
    heki has 10k troops in the manga

    - - - Updated - - -

    unless you're not counting the mera tribe that's under him, for whatever reason
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this one here
    You haven't adressed the issue, so go ahead and do it now, if you can. I have shown that Heki commented on the Quan Rong numbers, let's see what you can show.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    there's a difference between durability and endurance, sir
    And it just so happens that being able to fight after taking numerous arrows is a durability showing.


    suggest you re-read the chapter if you really feel that way

    very clear difference in scenarios. the quan rong didn't fall to the same thing ytw's troops easily overcame. they even actually easily broke through the first round of archers. wasn't until they were surrounded that they lost to the rain of arrows.
    I suggest you go reread that, because that was absolute BS. Am I supposed to believe that firing into the melee is a military tactic? Plz



    heki has 10k troops in the manga

    - - - Updated - - -

    unless you're not counting the mera tribe that's under him, for whatever reason
    He hasn't used the Mera tribe against the Quan Rong cavalry, only his own troops, which number 5k as I said. Why would I count them?

    Still waiting for you to explain how Heki's "strength is irrelevant" method can stop Moubu.
    Last edited by Pirao; 04-15-2018 at 01:23 PM.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You haven't adressed the issue, so go ahead and do it now, if you can. I have shown that Heki commented on the Quan Rong numbers, let's see what you can show.
    nah, the chapters are being hard to say about numbers apart from the one being said.

    We know the tribes got over 15k troops, but no specific on how much it is exactly. We only know that the infantry troops are roughly 10k, If they have 20k total, then would the commander really told them to "execute the guys who failed" which is ~5000 troops, which is 1/4 of his own?

    That makes me iffy on how many troops that they send on the initial charge, but if you ask me how many of them
    Well i dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •