1 100.00%
  • 4/5

0 0%
  • 5/5

0 0%

Shokugeki no Souma chapter 259

https://readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_souma/259/5020/1

twin tails Erina :Whew

wow, he's willing to help her after declaring this a shokugeki between him and her?

meh chapter, felt too rushed as a setup tbh

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Azami better have the best foodgasm in the history of the manga by a mile

I'm talking full body nudity x 100 slattered in honey butter and writhing tentacles

I don't think the chapter is that bad. but as usual, too slow and isn't exactly satisfying as a set up chapter (which is rare in the first place).

So after all this time of Erina being treated as a goddess lauded over by the masses, we finally learn her weakness that she must overcome... that she has no true specialty because she's equally perfect at everything she does.

What a fascinating character.

I can see the manga ending with Erina submitting to Souma's cooking with a smile on her face. yeah. That must be the ending.

"For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

"Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

"He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

"He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    I don't care about this manga at all. Normally I would want to see how the series end. Read the last 20 chapters to get the gist of things. See where the characters stand. Sometimes even bad series has something worthwhile. Something interesting that makes the action of reading it worth the action.

This has none of those things. It is dull. It doesn't have any entertainingly good things going for it. It doesn't have any entertainingly bad things going for it. Its just very very dull.

The only interesting thing that have popped up is Megishima, and he got booted quickly.

If I didn't think it was ending I would suggest putting this back into the General Series Discussion.
    Last edited by Nordlending; 04-14-2018 at 09:07 PM.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Chapter was alright. Wasn't expecting Erina to not have her own specialty I guess the reason for it makes sense though, maybe the some applies to Mimasaka as well.

Other than that like Void said it felt pretty rushed and wasn't the best setup chapter.

Super meh chapter.

The Commander From Hell

We The North