Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1

    Choosing your battles

    Is there a problem with choosing the “battles” you fight? Whether it’s a coworker, an actual fight, or any kind of interpersonal relationship etc. Do you see it as cowardly, or wise? Does it just depend?

  2. #2
    Depends on the importance of what you're fighting for. I'm not gonna fight for someone stealing my unassigned seat, but if you start messing with someone I care for, I'm probably gonna do something about it.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  3. #3
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,043
    No because it's pointless to try to get into an argument with every single person.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  4. #4
    pick your battles in order to win the war.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Depends on the importance of what you're fighting for. I'm not gonna fight for someone stealing my unassigned seat, but if you start messing with someone I care for, I'm probably gonna do something about it.
    im throwing hands if someone steals my window seat in the plane

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    im throwing hands if someone steals my window seat in the plane
    Window seats are a different story. Should have specified that.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  7. #7
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,735
    why would I choose when I win all my battles

  8. #8
    First world battles
    first world problems , what’s the difference

    pick up a gun and go fight Boko Haram or log in to TMF and bicker with land whales like Tifa

  9. #9
    8 DEVILS OF KIMON D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wano
    Posts
    4,049
    All i do is win win win no matter what.
    Reading One Piece, Toriko , Holy Land, Solo Leveling, Dr Stone//

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Depends on the importance of what you're fighting for. I'm not gonna fight for someone stealing my unassigned seat, but if you start messing with someone I care for, I'm probably gonna do something about it.
    Yeah this. If it's about something i actually care about i fight. Otherwise i try to avoid it as much as possible.

  11. #11
    chosing your battles carefully is what makes you move on in life.

    only a fool rushes head on into something he neither understands nor has a plan for

  12. #12

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,911
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    chosing your battles carefully is what makes you move on in life.

    only a fool rushes head on into something he neither understands nor has a plan for
    Yeah it's a good idea to not rush into fights you have nothing to do with or have no reason for.

  13. #13
    Banned Katyusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,677
    No. I just hate unnecessary shit...

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekochako View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah it's a good idea to not rush into fights you have nothing to do with or have no reason for.
    i was speaking in a more broader term. new relationship? lets immediately move in together. new friends? lets immediately share private intel to appear trustworthy. new informations on a certain matter? lets immediately formulate an opinion on it without verifiying anything.

    stuff like this i mean.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,911
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i was speaking in a more broader term. new relationship? lets immediately move in together. new friends? lets immediately share private intel to appear trustworthy. new informations on a certain matter? lets immediately formulate an opinion on it without verifiying anything.

    stuff like this i mean.
    I'm guessing you are saying you need to know what you are doing before you take action, yeah i agree with that.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekochako View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm guessing you are saying you need to know what you are doing before you take action, yeah i agree with that.
    and pondering possible developments. which is a crucial part in my eyes.

  17. #17

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,911
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and pondering possible developments. which is a crucial part in my eyes.
    Thinking more carefully before you do things is sorta something i need to get better at myself but yeah i get your point.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekochako View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thinking more carefully before you do things is sorta something i need to get better at myself but yeah i get your point.
    where do you see your problems? in what situations?

  19. #19

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,911
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    where do you see your problems? in what situations?
    When it comes to making decisions and taking actions.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekochako View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When it comes to making decisions and taking actions.
    when confronted with a sudden situation or more meta decisions about your future life where you spend time and try to weight the pros and the cons?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •