4 16.00%
  • 3/5

8 32.00%
  • 4/5

8 32.00%
  • 5/5

3 12.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Alright overall, hopefully this is the end of the arc(but wouldn't count on it as big mom is on her way).

Moscato is alive, as expected.

baste Hunterchad/Jobro Wiskodeh's Avatar
    >57 users browsing

Christ.

so it's over finally?

Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskodeh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >57 users browsing

Christ.

so it's over finally?
    Nah Big Mom is gonna catch up again dragging the arc further.

chapter was a real letdown.

Its a joke that for a manga with a good amount of brutality, blood, mutilation and dismemberment the way in which oda depicts injuries and death is such a fucking farce.

I'm sick of seeing people take the nastiest of attacks right to the face and sustain horrendous injuries only to be up and breathing after a few hours, just like Moscato was in this chapter. I really have lost count of the number of times ive thought to myself "yeah, he just died then" about a character only to see them appear again sometime later alive and well.

And on the occasions where we do get to see characters die on panel, its
    very rare for the fateful scenes to be executed up front and convincingly.

Seriously, fuck all that bullshit.

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Nothing wrong with Moscato being up and running, he did not exactly sustain any injuries, just had his lifespan taken and then returned by the Big Mom's manifestations.

Man, I expected more, too much of the same dialogue.

RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Yea moscato coming back isn't a big deal(some OP Characters have unnatural lifespans), now if Pedro comes back then it really is fuck all.

was not expecting these reactions. i found the chapter to be amazing. luffys spread with the blanket over his shoulder looks awesome pirate-king-ish.

the mermaids decision to die for their alliance was amazing executed with them building the wall of people, being willing to die for their partners in crime.

jinbes vow to victory and return and his brother before the fight begins - awesome

and big news morgan finally

-

maybe my taste is different but i would rate this chapter a solid 4 or even 5 stars.

Lowkey hoping Big Mom has a heartattack from her slightly above average cholesterol and drowns ending this trainwreck already

jesus fucking christ

Lol, it's so fucking terrible i'm not even mad anymore

Post ts has been awful dont have any expectations

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Post ts has been awful dont have any expectations
    Same here.

The last chapter + this chapter combo shows why hype/suspense in OP is worthless. It rarely goes anywhere. Meh chapter, don't care about Jimbei's crew at all, and he ain't dying Oda doesn't have the balls. The fishman changing the sea current was a bit dope.

Why the fuck would they leave Jinbei behind again. I don’t know why Oda felt the need to do that. Just to have them show up at Wano out of nowhere again?

So what was the point in the cake again? Glad at least she didn't become nice and plans to kill Luffy. Neither her or Peros know about Katakuri tho so I wonder what happens when they get the news. My greatest fear was her becoming nice. When everyone was climaxing from just the smell her reaction wasn't that crazy. I do hope her sickness is over with.

Oven still MVP on BM's side. He can create heated air currents and control them? Cool.

Still want to know how they are going to be able to safely sail out of her territory too. Will we see what happened to Germa? I hope we don't hear about that in a News article.

man shut the fuck up luffy, “even if you die, don’t die”

and that dumb birdy.

does Oda think putting this one liner in at chapter 901 will satisfy anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    So what was the point in the cake again? Glad at least she didn't become nice and plans to kill Luffy. Neither her or Peros know about Katakuri tho so I wonder what happens when they get the news. My greatest fear was her becoming nice. When everyone was climaxing from just the smell her reaction wasn't that crazy. I do hope her sickness is over with..
    Yeah while i'm disappointed the cat/mouse chase between Big Mom and the straw hats don't seem to be over i'm glad that we have atleast gotten that shit theory out of the way. She is still the same she was pre-cake.