Page 55 of 118 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2354
  1. #1081
    The Special One Aether's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    6,519
    Seems like ultra isn't ending this anytime soon.


  2. #1082
    Ultimate Cook A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seems like ultra isn't ending this anytime soon.
    Damn.

    I was hoping Zemmi and Kagura could just get modkilled and we could start the nightphase.






  3. #1083
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    63,377
    @Avito; has been knocked the fuck out!

    They can no longer post or vote today

  4. #1084
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    63,377
    Avito - Swagzini > Wiskodeh > Avalon
    Avalon - Avito > Wiskodeh > Avito > Wiskodeh > Avito > Aether > Avito
    Juan - Juan
    X - Avito
    Swagzini - Swagzini
    NeoRetro - Avito > Avalon
    Wiskodeh - Avito
    Dragomir - Avito
    Rot - Avito
    Ratchet - Avito
    Aether - Avito > Avalon > Albion
    Albion - Avito > Aether
    Ink Spot - Albion
    FinalBetaBrian - Avito

    Avito - 7
    Albion - 2
    Avalon - 1
    Aether - 1
    Swagzini - 1


    Missing: Kagura, Zemmi

  5. #1085
    Ultimate Cook A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,747
    @Avito;






  6. #1086
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why is aether and jj scum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >townish

    >still votes for him

    ##Albion
    Townish feeling came after the bickering in this phase before I voted for him though.

    Jj just seems like he doesn’t really care what happens besides things that affected him.

  7. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not 100% sure that Avito is scum. I just don't want Albion lynched since he's the neighbour.

    Of course I don't know if the neighbour is a town role but for not I don't see why he should be lynched today.

    As for why I'm revealing the neighbour is Albion? Well there's nothing to do for the next 6 hours.
    Like why?

  8. #1088
    Ultimate Cook A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like why?
    We have 5 hours to kill. What are we supposed to do for fun?





  9. #1089
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now that I remember, even in this phase you voted Avito. Why would you vote someone who you think is town. Man you are looking really bad.
    Before claiming I look bad. Look to see the time I voted for him and then time I said Townish then think if anything involving Avito happened between those 2 times. Like this logic doesn’t work since Avito said a lot of things to make my mind about him.

  10. #1090
    Make me change my mind*

  11. #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have 5 hours to kill. What are we supposed to do for fun?
    Eternal regret.

  12. #1092
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am against the Avito lynch and from the beginning of the dp. But since he said he wss taking down with you I voted him.
    I beg your pardon sir. You say that you were always against the Avito lynch since the start of the phase...but you decide to vote for Avito anyways just because he says he will take down Avalon?

    If I remember correctly, Avito did not claim vengeful. He claimed vigilante. Three shots, wasn't it? So he could kill whoever he wants regardless of his lynch status. To that end, if you wanted Avalon gone...why not simply commit to lynching him? Why vote for the person you claim to be against voting?

    This actually makes zero sense. And I'm calling you out on it.
    -The Great Swagzini

  13. #1093
    Ultimate Cook A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eternal regret.
    It's okay, you already used up both of your neighbour invitations so mafia would be dumb if they wasted a faction kill on you. You're basically a vanilla townie.






  14. #1094
    Ultimate Cook A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,747
    Well...that's assuming you're not mafia yourself, I'm still unsure about that.

    If there is a cop, please investigate Albion.





  15. #1095
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's okay, you already used up both of your neighbour invitations so mafia would be dumb if they wasted a faction kill on you. You're basically a vanilla townie.

    Wouldn’t say Vanilla townie but yeah not much I could do.

  16. #1096
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well...that's assuming you're not mafia yourself, I'm still unsure about that.

    If there is a cop, please investigate Albion.
    I’m a townie.

  17. #1097
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,691
    Okay, so I started catching up but realized there were a ton of posts to get through. Anything that I need to know ASAP since my fucking head is killing me and I need to get supper?


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  18. #1098
    Ultimate Cook A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,747
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay, so I started catching up but realized there were a ton of posts to get through. Anything that I need to know ASAP since my fucking head is killing me and I need to get supper?
    Just read these two posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Avito; has been knocked the fuck out!

    They can no longer post or vote today
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Avito - Swagzini > Wiskodeh > Avalon
    Avalon - Avito > Wiskodeh > Avito > Wiskodeh > Avito > Aether > Avito
    Juan - Juan
    X - Avito
    Swagzini - Swagzini
    NeoRetro - Avito > Avalon
    Wiskodeh - Avito
    Dragomir - Avito
    Rot - Avito
    Ratchet - Avito
    Aether - Avito > Avalon > Albion
    Albion - Avito > Aether
    Ink Spot - Albion
    FinalBetaBrian - Avito

    Avito - 7
    Albion - 2
    Avalon - 1
    Aether - 1
    Swagzini - 1


    Missing: Kagura, Zemmi





  19. #1099
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,691
    Reading the thread, I still think Avito is the best way to go because he's continued to play scummy. The biggest thing that bothers me, however, is the fact that people are keying in on Wiskadick when there are other inactives that could be lynched as well. The best way of dealing with inactives is just to shoot them, not lynch them, because that doesn't give us any information.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  20. #1100
    Hmmm... no one is heavily defending avito lulz, and that shut down... I didn’t jail avito btw, must have been mafia

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •