Page 58 of 118 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoRetro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A no, Avalon is just bullshitting I’m the one who has been accusing him of being Toga so he made a joke towards you.
    Thats an irrelevant answer, but okay.

Sigh. Avito was Town, but also lied multiple times about his role, which led several players to pretty heavily suspect him... Par for the course, I guess.

Avito legit had so many chances to get out of his lynch but kept adding new abilities to his role.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

I copied Bakuras Quirk.

I assume your copies are just one shot versions of their quirks right Neo?

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Swagzini View Post
    I beg your pardon sir. You say that you were always against the Avito lynch since the start of the phase...but you decide to vote for Avito anyways just because he says he will take down Avalon?

If I remember correctly, Avito did not claim vengeful. He claimed vigilante. Three shots, wasn't it? So he could kill whoever he wants regardless of his lynch status. To that end, if you wanted Avalon gone...why not simply commit to lynching him? Why vote for the person you claim to be against voting?

This actually makes zero sense. And I'm calling you out on it.
    -The Great Swagzini
    Well, if you go back few pages you will see the situation was quite different. Back then, I didnt had any scum reads, except for Avalon, who was looking slightly suspicious and the way everyone were voting Avito, one after another, there was no way to make a counter wagon on Avalon. But the way Avito was saying, he was gonna take down Avalon with him, I felt like that was the only option to get rid of Avalon, I even asked Avito before voting, if its the best idea and he agreed. But later Avito's posts felt like he was bluffing about taking out Avalon, on top of that Avalon and Albion were looking even more scummy, so I changed my vote to them. Also there was dp extension.

Wait, I dont remember him claiming vig. All I remember is, him talking about, taking down Avalon with him. Along with the Bakugo role claim, his ability seemed like a suicide bomber, which kind of goes with Bakugo.

I thought the nightphase would have been over by now.

Who hasn't sent in their night actions?

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    I thought the nightphase would have been over by now.

Who hasn't sent in their night actions?
    This strikes me as role fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalBetaBrain View Post
    This strikes me as role fishing.
    Given its definition as "Role Madness", I believe everyone has a role w/ability, so I don't agree with you here.

Kirishima held the body of his friend Bakugo in his hands

"As a man...I won't continue to let this happen!"

He charged headfirst at the villains and fought with his all, buying time for his friends

Finalbetabrain has died, he was:

You are Kirishima, a member of the town

[Hardening] Kirishima will passively will survive two kill attempts. You will be notified when you have survived a kill.

[Red Riot unbreakable] One shot. Kirishima will be be invulnerable to any abilities used on him for an entire Cycle.

[Manís Valor] At night you may choose to bodyguard another player taking any lethal abilities onto yourself (Can be combined with [Hardening] or [Red Riot unbreakable]).

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

An announcement from Gentle has been made!

Hey Faggots,

My name is Gentle, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass mafia forums. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess itís fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to lolis on Mangamaid.

Donít be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. Iím pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than ďjack off to naked drawn Japanese peopleĒ? I also get straight Aís, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: Itís me and my bitch

Day 3 begins!

What sports do you play
    Tennis.

uh

what

RIP Kirishima-kun

I'm curious about that announcement from Gentle tho. Did he get any power up or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post

New 3 messages:

Message 1 paraphrased: "I feel like ***** is scum."

Message 2 paraphrased: "Avalon can see chat messages."

Message 3 paraphrased: "nice "

Eh it's weird that he died. We know that Neo put all killing skills towards Zu during the first Np and we know that it takes 2 kills to actually get the job done. So in my opinion it doesn't really make sense that he died.

Unless 2 people targeted him last Np which would be pretty unlikely.

Three* kills. My best guess would be that they used an unstoppable kill on him.