Page 53 of 118 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2354
  1. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Never seen that anime. I just stole the avatar from someone else.
    Ah yeah, she's a new character (well, relatively) from Fate/Grand Order. Is tied to lovecraftian stuff, pretty neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Her NP though.
    Lol, true.

  2. #1042
    End it ultra, i wanna see the look on everyone's face when they see my role

  3. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At work. Calm down.

    Basically your general position if you had one from what I remember was basically null. I remember you questioning most things and saying vague statements but overall I don’t think you ever truly gave your stance.
    I dont get it, I am pretty sure, I've given a very clear read. Can you explain more clearly what makes me sus? What is your read on everyone?


  4. #1044
    Bright Eyed Solstice Wi S. Kennedeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    1,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ah yeah, she's a new character (well, relatively) from Fate/Grand Order. Is tied to lovecraftian stuff, pretty neat.

    Lol, true.
    More lovecraftian stuff in Fate?

  5. #1045
    Why aren't we lynching Wiskodeh?

    Why aren't we killing Wiskodeh?

    Why is it that it's become a recent trend in the mafia communities I frequent that players that don't post or don't contribute to the thread are completely overlooked and ignored and given leeway to use their abilities as scum unmitigated and undisturbed.

    Start with him.
    -The Great Swagzini

  6. #1046
    What did he do?

  7. #1047
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dont get it, I am pretty sure, I've given a very clear read. Can you explain more clearly what makes me sus? What is your read on everyone?
    On Avito which almost everyone did. At the same time you haven’t addressed really anything else unless you are debating with someone but that’s something you have to do.

    Avito- Townish
    Jj- mafia
    Ava-town
    Swag-town
    Ratchet-null
    Aether- mafia
    X- null

    everyone else I do not remember

    In a hurry so that’s about it.

  8. #1048
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What did he do?
    That's what we all wanna know


    "Dragoons! Dragoons! The King's Dragoons!"

  9. #1049
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On Avito which almost everyone did. At the same time you haven’t addressed really anything else unless you are debating with someone but that’s something you have to do.

    Avito- Townish
    Jj- mafia
    Ava-town
    Swag-town
    Ratchet-null
    Aether- mafia
    X- null

    everyone else I do not remember

    In a hurry so that’s about it.
    oh no, the shit player thinks I'm scum, whatever shall I do?


    "Dragoons! Dragoons! The King's Dragoons!"

  10. #1050
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,740
    Extending today until 10pm est

  11. #1051
    Alright we got 6 hours. Do you all want to lynch wisokedeh?

  12. #1052
    Or stick with avito

  13. #1053
    Rotaretilbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is that itself not suspicious?
    I mean, I'd like it to be, but no, people generally tend to not want to admit when they're wrong. It's worth calling out when you see it, but I don't consider it alignment-indicative.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And also @Rotaretilbo; you know that the modkill is only really a part of it. There is value in having your interpretation in the thread before the flip because it gives us something to judge you on.
    Eh, not for something this lukewarm. It's similar to Avito demanding over and over that people comment on Swag's "hypocrisy" regarding reading Avito as more suspicious than certain other players. The actual exchange or accusation is so weak that any comment on it is necessarily going to be nigh meaningless, unless the comment itself is particularly extreme.

    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Alright we got 6 hours. Do you all want to lynch wisokedeh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or stick with avito
    Honestly, I'm content with the Avito lynch. If Avito flips with a killing ability and you want to copy that and shoot Wisky, I'm not opposed to it. I appreciate Swag being upset that we're letting inactives slide, but I feel like the lead on Avito we got from Avalon is a far higher priority than inactive hunting at this stage.

  14. #1054
    Alright.

    ##Avito

  15. #1055
    Ink spot is online

    So if he votes, then we're only waiting for 3 people

  16. #1056
    @Schnarf;

    Interested in replacing someone?

  17. #1057
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At work. Calm down.

    Basically your general position if you had one from what I remember was basically null. I remember you questioning most things and saying vague statements but overall I don’t think you ever truly gave your stance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On Avito which almost everyone did. At the same time you haven’t addressed really anything else unless you are debating with someone but that’s something you have to do.

    Avito- Townish
    Jj- mafia
    Ava-town
    Swag-town
    Ratchet-null
    Aether- mafia
    X- null

    everyone else I do not remember

    In a hurry so that’s about it.
    Whoa a lot of false accusations. At first you say that I am null, saying how I was mostly questioning and saying vague things. Can you give me few examples of those statements you made? Alright, after that, you say that I haven't given any stance, which is entirely false and leads me to think that you aren't reading the thread properly or at least my posts for some reason.

    However, on the second post, you say that I haven't adressed anything which is slightly different from your first post and seems like your main reason to vote me, thought it's wrong but the main question is how is such a reason enough to vote a person? How does that connect me of being scum? Also weird thing is, I was null in you're first post but now I am all of a sudden mafia, just for that? How are you so sure about that? Also let me ask you, what do you mean by not addressing anything? What were you expecting?

    Now about your read, last dp you were suspecting Avito but all of a sudden he is townish? This really looks weird. Also you just added mafia, null and townish without giving any reasons. That looks forced tbh and doesn't look good at all.


  18. #1058
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    14,598
    hang on

  19. #1059
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    14,598
    i thought we weren't lynching avito today?

  20. #1060
    brother ink, we are desperately waiting for you, kagura, zemmi, and brain to vote

    please vote someone

    anyone


    @Ink Spot;

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •