Page 56 of 118 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2354
  1. #1101
    Just saying if avito flips town and Avalon survives, I’m gonna friggin kill him

  2. #1102

  3. #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well...that's assuming you're not mafia yourself, I'm still unsure about that.

    If there is a cop, please investigate Albion.
    I disagree with this. Neighbour might not be confirmation of Town, but there is still reason to suggest that he is more likely town over the others. After all, a scum neighbour is only really good for misdirection because the role is significantly more useful to the Town. I think at this juncture, there are a number of players better suited to investigation than Albion is right now.

  4. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree with this. Neighbour might not be confirmation of Town, but there is still reason to suggest that he is more likely town over the others. After all, a scum neighbour is only really good for misdirection because the role is significantly more useful to the Town. I think at this juncture, there are a number of players better suited to investigation than Albion is right now.
    I see.

    Well I'll be dead anyways so it doesn't matter anymore

  5. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I see.

    Well I'll be dead anyways so it doesn't matter anymore
    Because you are sure that avito is Town?

  6. #1106
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    63,738
    Alright whatever ending this now

  7. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoRetro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because you are sure that avito is Town?
    Because Avito said he's killing me.

  8. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Alright whatever ending this now

  9. #1109
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    63,738
    Avito was lynched, he was:


    You are Bakugo Katsuki, and a member of the town

    [Stun Grenade] Once per day, Bakugo can blind a player with a stun grenade. When that player casts a vote, they will vote for the poster above them instead.

    [AP Shot] At night, you may lower the defenses of another player, making them unable to avoid kills and abilities.

    [Grenadier Bracers] Two shot kills. Cannot be roleblocked. If Bakugo dies, you may distributed any remaining Bracers to living players.

    [Proud] Protective abilities of any kind will fail on Bakugo. However, Bakugo will live for one phase after he is killed.


    Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town


    Kagura has received a warning

    Zemmi has been replaced by @Avito;

    Night 2 begins, send in your night actions everyone

  10. #1110

  11. #1111
    Looks like I didn't die afterall.

  12. #1112
    avito was still town though, you bastard. I knew it.

    he was just bluffing, I was able to read it from the way he was writing.

  13. #1113
    You're still wrong about me being Tomo so idk what you're so excited about.

  14. #1114
    This is not funny bro

  15. #1115
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    63,738
    Just kidding @Gay; has replaced Zemmi

    Avito has been cucked

  16. #1116

  17. #1117
    Huh, interesting flip.

  18. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're still wrong about me being Tomo so idk what you're so excited about.
    Toga*

  19. #1119
    eh doesn't matter what she's called, im not her

  20. #1120
    Predictable.

    Kill Ink Spot.

    Kill Wiskodeh.

    Kill Brain.

    Kill Juan.

    I'm at least 2/4 right. The mana is with me. Every player in that group should be prepared to make a statement telling everyone why anyone should believe they are town.
    -The Great Swagzini

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •