Page 50 of 118 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 2354
  1. #981
    Albion is also looking pretty bad


  2. #982
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    how is Avalon not looking scummy to you guys?
    I think he's just paranoid about who is trying to discredit him and who is not. His play doesn't really make sense as either alignment without that, so I don't think it's inherently scummy. He reminds me a little of one of my favourite players I used to play with on OPB, before he moved on from forums (;-;).

  3. #983
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoRetro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At this point I just want both of them to die so that I can clean my mind of his confusion
    Why do you need both to die? Wouldn't one just suffice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Avito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My argument against you have been built on more than OMGUS I have baat accusing you long before Ava got subbed in
    Wehavent even herd from anyone other than you two that there is a neibour hood and it won't be a big attach that this whole neibour thing is been constructed by you two to ein over town's trust
    You basically accused me because I accused you instead of accusing Flow and Kagura. I have elucidated an innumerable amount of times that I find them suspicious but given that they don't seem to be actually playing the bloody game, I don't have the data on them to make a conclusive call on them. That went for everyone on my Null list with the exception of Ratchet who I find to be personally the hardest player to read at the moment.

    You took this as a grave offense and have since then tunnel visioned on me completely, and then later Avalon after he claimed findings on you.

    Funnily enough, you actually have felt more town-like to me as the phase progressed, but as you could see I tried to change my vote yet it's affixed to myself. I think the solution is rather simple. If you Bakugo and as fundamentally broken as you claim to be (3-Shot Day Vigilante, Unspecified Night Preventative Ability, Vote Silencer/Manipulator, Ability to Delay Death by one cycle?) then it would be incredibly easy to prove yourself as Bakugo, and as a day vigilante. You're not a good lynch anymore in spite of Avalon's ability so maybe my own folly is not stressing us other avenues to pursue. I do think you should definitely use your kill today, but if you're using it on either Avalon or myself you're pretty much giving Town a free loss because at the very least...we're actually trying to play the game.

    You still think I'm connected to Flow and Kagura? Kill one of them instead. Dealer's choice.
    -The Great Swagzini

  4. #984
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think he's just paranoid about who is trying to discredit him and who is not. His play doesn't really make sense as either alignment without that, so I don't think it's inherently scummy. He reminds me a little of one of my favourite players I used to play with on OPB, before he moved on from forums (;-;).


  5. #985
    @Ultra; how long left?


  6. #986
    I would even be alright with lynching any one of them. I also am still very okay with a Wiskodeh lynch and didn't find it a coincidence that momentum against Avito ramped up after people were finally paying attention to Wiskodeh.

    Either way...I definitely dislike the Avito lynch now. In spite of his unbelievable role, narrow-minded play, and the information that ostensibly incriminates him...I think this is a perfect storm of circumstance and he probably really is Town. If he is, losing his role would be a pretty staggering blow to Town.
    -The Great Swagzini

  7. #987
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    63,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Ultra; how long left?
    1 hour

    Modkilled anyone who doesn't vote, I'm done

  8. #988
    Albion is here.

    I leave my phone on the thread but doesn't mean I'm actually looking at it. It's just a way so I could keep track of where am I.

  9. #989
    Alchemist Avito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    209
    I have alredy said what my read is on Avalon I m only highlighting the points here I see you buddying Avalon as soon as he got subbed in in place of Kane who haven't actually done jack shit last day phase you have placed Avalon on town read based on what?
    Nothing the only resin I m not targeting anyone else other than Avalon is because they are still probable scum where as Ava's opportunistic behaviour and him buddying you from start hasn't make things good for him also there is a chance that you both are lying one way or other we will know the truth by the end of the day phase

  10. #990
    Alchemist Avito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Avito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have alredy said what my read is on Avalon I m only highlighting the points here I see you buddying Avalon as soon as he got subbed in in place of Kane who haven't actually done jack shit last day phase you have placed Avalon on town read based on what?
    Nothing the only resin I m not targeting anyone else other than Avalon is because they are still probable scum where as Ava's opportunistic behaviour and him buddying you from start hasn't make things good for him also there is a chance that you both are lying one way or other we will know the truth by the end of the day phase
    @The Great Swagzini;

  11. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm assuming that isn't good crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1 hour

    Modkilled anyone who doesn't vote, I'm done
    May I ask for an extension in that case? I feel like modkilling so many would severely impair the Town's ability in the game, and I know for a fact it's morning for Beta's Brain who works long hours and late nights.

  12. #992
    Quote Originally Posted by Avito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have alredy said what my read is on Avalon I m only highlighting the points here I see you buddying Avalon as soon as he got subbed in in place of Kane who haven't actually done jack shit last day phase you have placed Avalon on town read based on what?
    Nothing the only resin I m not targeting anyone else other than Avalon is because they are still probable scum where as Ava's opportunistic behaviour and him buddying you from start hasn't make things good for him also there is a chance that you both are lying one way or other we will know the truth by the end of the day phase
    Based on this fitting his town behavior patterns and general meta. Avalon may be a cheeky devil outside of mafia games but he's not as subtle as he thinks he is as a player.
    -The Great Swagzini

  13. #993
    Alchemist Avito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Swagzini View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would even be alright with lynching any one of them. I also am still very okay with a Wiskodeh lynch and didn't find it a coincidence that momentum against Avito ramped up after people were finally paying attention to Wiskodeh.

    Either way...I definitely dislike the Avito lynch now. In spite of his unbelievable role, narrow-minded play, and the information that ostensibly incriminates him...I think this is a perfect storm of circumstance and he probably really is Town. If he is, losing his role would be a pretty staggering blow to Town.
    -The Great Swagzini
    I was alredy ok with his lynch tbh hasn't done much everything though he did poat here unlike others like Zemmi and kagura

  14. #994
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Swagzini View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Based on this fitting his town behavior patterns and general meta. Avalon may be a cheeky devil outside of mafia games but he's not as subtle as he thinks he is as a player.
    -The Great Swagzini

  15. #995
    Alchemist Avito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Swagzini View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Based on this fitting his town behavior patterns and general meta. Avalon may be a cheeky devil outside of mafia games but he's not as subtle as he thinks he is as a player.
    -The Great Swagzini
    I just find it awfully convenient that he happens to pick those traits so precisely that are incriminating me and the whole thing about using multiple question mark I say say for sure that he came up with that thing right in the spot cause I'd that thing was in my posting patter it would be observable before Ava pointed it out which I most definitely sure that it isn't

  16. #996
    Damn zemmi said she needs a sub


  17. #997
    40 mins until 4 people are modkilled and me and avito die


  18. #998
    Alchemist Avito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    40 mins until 4 people are modkilled and me and avito die

    It will be bloody

  19. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by Avito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It will be bloody
    If all 6 of us are town, I will die of laughter

  20. #1000
    Alchemist Avito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If all 6 of us are town, I will die of laughter
    Nah you aren't town though ??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •