Page 45 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    btw have anyone seem Zemmi?

Quote Originally Posted by Avito View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who do you have in mind
    An inactive, perhaps.

It's gotta be him or swag but swag hasn't given me much other than that day reads
    Wile Avalon just seemed opportunitic to me when he quoted my post with multiple question marks that was first time in quite some time when I played from my PC and as I have told you I only do that from PC it's too much typing to put multiple? from phone
    Moreover as soon as he got subbed in he has been buddying swag for no reason which makes him more scummy than swag

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    An inactive, perhaps.
    Inactives which one cause I got nothing on them
    I don't I'll go for some one who is scummy instead of just an inactive one

Killing Ava makes no sense.
    He is far more likely to be Town compared to other players.

I think Zemmi fits both, actually. I'm still not satisfied by her attempts to explain away contradictions and the lack of even a concession tells me that Zemmi doesn't want to be seen to be losing on point, which is more often than not a scum trait (scum are stubborn and paranoid creatures, and as a result conceding points is not something that comes naturally to them because they worry about the consequences of it).

Speaking of which, I'd like @Rotaretilbo; to comment on our back and forth. It just occurred to me that he ignored it entirely, which I feel is pretty strange.

Why not Kagura or Flow since you accused me of misdirecting attention away from them?
    -The Great Swagzini

I think Zemmi fits both, actually. I'm still not satisfied by her attempts to explain away contradictions and the lack of even a concession tells me that Zemmi doesn't want to be seen to be losing on point, which is more often than not a scum trait (scum are stubborn and paranoid creatures, and as a result conceding points is not something that comes naturally to them because they worry about the consequences of it).

Speaking of which, I'd like @Rotaretilbo; to comment on our back and forth. It just occurred to me that he ignored it entirely, which I feel is pretty strange.
    He also ignored our back foethcthat included him being part of scum team with Ava and swag

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Swagzini View Post
    Why not Kagura or Flow since you accused me of misdirecting attention away from them?
    -The Great Swagzini
    I haven't seen much from then like I said Ava jumping on the opportunity as soon as he got subbed, buddying you for no reason at all
    Avoiding my questioning of when asked specifically for whole night phase and half of day phase

He also ignored our back foethcthat included him being part of scum team with Ava and swag
    Well yeah but that's understandable because it isn't based on anything. In this case, it's something I would absolutely expect Rot to comment on, because if I'm out of line, then he has all the motivation he needs to call that out, and similarly if I was right, then he ought to have been similarly bothered by Zemmi's arguments as I was. But I'm looking back and there is nothing, not even a passing mention. If anything, he feels like he went out of his way to ignore it entirely.

Anyway just talked with ultra he said me living one phase more was only applicable when I m killed not lynched so that sucks
    I have sent my knuckles to some do use it on swag after Ava turns scum

I m dead

Anyway just talked with ultra he said me living one phase more was only applicable when I m killed not lynched so that sucks
    I have sent my knuckles to some do use it on swag after Ava turns scum
    So it's not up for further discussion? Okay then.

Bright Eyed Solstice Wi S. Kennedeh's Avatar
    @Ultra; vote count?

So it's not up for further discussion? Okay then.
    I don't know why you are trying to save Ava doesn't me flipping town puts him in scrutiny anyway even if I let him live he will be lynched
    I m only doing what's right here

I m dead

I don't know why you are trying to save Ava doesn't me flipping town puts him in scrutiny anyway even if I let him live he will be lynched
    I m only doing what's right here
    And if Ava flips town?

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    And so are you

Quote Originally Posted by Rotaretilbo View Post
    The only way to reconcile the vote reduction on Juan yesterday with Juan being Town is if Juan performed the vote reduction. I hadn't thought this likely, but the Juan claimed a vote manip ability of sorts. I'd still like him to claim, but this softens my suspicion of him.

It's because, as accusations go, yours was fairly weak. It's a read list from Day 1. You disagreeing with it doesn't make Swag scum.

Because a primary reason to suspect Juan was the vote manip that saved him yesterday, whereas the primary reason to suspect you is Ava's claim.

Let me ask you a question. Why do you think Avalon is Toga? What about Toga makes sense as overhearing convos?
    Its not the overhearing, im simply assuming from his slip last nightphase when he almost revealed that he was toga but saved himself.
    Toga is known for being the stealth member of the League of Villains, her ability to blend in with other and groups due to her disguise, which would give her a plausible Spy title.
    Also she uses her knife to specifically drain blood from her opponents just so that she can use that as a disguise, her stealth capabilities as well as her desire to drain blood justify her ability as a Vote-drainer.

It does make sense, and I can only see few ways how to use her ability differently, if Avalon is Toga he probably has another ability that comes with all that. Also, Avalon claimed his ability as

Earphone Jack:
    Heartbeat Fuzz:

but as far as I know, our abilities in our role PM are not listed like that, for example, for me it just says copy and hide and then the according technique. I ofcourse cant copy paste my role pm, but everything leads me to believe that this is a fake claim, a fake Toga claim.

I can be VERY wrong, and I will admit that if it turns out to be true, however in my opinion, either Avito or Avalon are scum at this point and each of them dying will not do much, since I can copy Avitos Ability if he is Bakugo even if he dies and take out possible scum.