Page 43 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    alright I see

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Given that Rot was explicitly mentioned by Ava as a possibility for having written the first message he received, I'd say unlikely at best.
    Not really he mentioned x too it could very well be a stately to distance himself from rot since after my town flip he will be in scrutiny he would want his scum mate to be in one either, so will not disregard the possibility of that happening

Quote Originally Posted by Avito View Post
    Stun grenade
    I've only seen Season 1 of Boku no Hero, but Bakugo stunning someone seems to go against what he tends to do. Maybe he changes, but I thought he had a penchant for going too far and just obliterating people.

Not really he mentioned x too it could very well be a stately to distance himself from rot since after my town flip he will be in scrutiny he would want his scum mate to be in one either, so will not disregard the possibility of that happening
    That isn't an argument against it being unlikely. I never said it was impossible. Just unlikely.

I've only seen Season 1 of Boku no Hero, but Bakugo stunning someone seems to go against what he tends to do. Maybe he changes, but I thought he had a penchant for going too far and just obliterating people.
    Baku go has used this ability to temporarily blind people further down the series

That isn't an argument against it being unlikely. I never said it was impossible. Just unlikely.
    You said unlikely at best which tends me to think that you were trying to disregard that possibility for further discussion

Including rot in it would be tin foiling but swag and Ava are definitely working together
    If you got through my post from last night since when I started calling out swag for his bullshit read list
    He started targeting me he included my name in the probably scum cause I was among the counter lynched with neko but one thing he forgot when neko lynch took speed toward end I only had one vote on me but at the end of day votes on me also increased to 3
    So in the end it was RGN and I got lucky
    The only person that got benefited by that neko lynch was Juan yet he didn't push him during night he kept fluffing also there the topic of Kagura and flow whom were the once who made the voted during the end of last day but he hasn't talked about them since then
    so you are saying, instead of Rot, it is more possible for Juan to be with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    so you are saying, instead of Rot, it is more possible for Juan to be with them?
    I think so yes either him or Kagura who diverted the lynch form him but that's just tinfoil from my end

but that woulnt make much sense though, see how Ava was messing around with Juan;s vote

My kill will be processed at the end of the day phase and I could be just wrong about swag also I won't kill Ava now he Unvote me as he promised so I will keep my word
    But when I die and flip town do kill him
    Wow you're still planning on getting me killed?

##Avito
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro
    "Hey staff, you're all faggots, especially X. MC is the least gay one. Bold, Void and Dofla are cool. Fuck Ichi. Pimp of Pimps I hope your starve to death faggot and give me my rep change bitch ass nigga. Hey GP, imma whoop that black ass next timelol"
    Post can be read here

but that woulnt make much sense though, see how Ava was messing around with Juan;s vote
    Well it makes sense, if Juan doesn’t have a double vote Ava immediately surpressed so that it won’t go
    public that he lied.

more tinfoilhatting from my end.
    @Avito; kill Avalon, or else it means you are bluffing.

You said unlikely at best which tends me to think that you were trying to disregard that possibility for further discussion
    Unlikely at best means exactly what was said. Not sure why you are trying to draw further conclusions from that when it is pretty clear here. I means I personally, don't think it's on the table, and that given behaviour is unlikely to be true, in the best case for it. Which is exactly right, because the only argument you've got is if it was all planned out before... to keep a Neighbour identity hidden. It also requires Rot to have seen Avalon demand to be invited, with the threat of his identity being exposed here, and for him to then submit to that demand. Rot's pretty stubborn when he wants to be, so I'm not giving that much of a chance. It also requires Rot to not be aware that Neighbour does not guarantee alignment, or the whole thing is a lie. This should go without saying, but Rot knows how Neighbours work. So no, I'm not giving it much chance. In fact, I think it's barely worth considering, seeing as the Neighbour in question has acted the opposite of how I would expect him to act. Why would Rot even point out that the original poster (in this case, him) asked a question despite being the only one in there? Why not just ask in the chat?

No, the more I think about it, the worse the idea seems to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    Wow you're still planning on getting me killed?

##Avito
    I said I won't kill you
    But that has changed now
    Let's die together for real this time

Quote Originally Posted by NeoRetro View Post
    Well it makes sense, if Juan doesn’t have a double vote Ava immediately surpressed so that it won’t go
    public that he lied.

more tinfoilhatting from my end.
    @Avito; kill Avalon, or else it means you are bluffing.
    Why wouldn't Avalon just out him in that case anyway? He's right - it makes no sense. Especially as Avalon acted as if he made a mistake when Juan pointed out his intentions.

I said I won't kill you
    But that has changed now
    Let's die together for real this time
    ##Avito

Anyway one more thing I will be around for one phase even after die so better prepare yourself swag I m coming for you next after getting rid of this ningen Ava

I'm confused as to how this is even a topic? Avito is far scummier than Avalon is here. Why do we need Avalon dead, and how does Avalon dying confirm anything about Avito except him having a Day Kill (and not even specifically him, just that Day kills are present)?

So you have killing powers and you can somehow survive a lynch as well? Thats way too overpowered

You're bluffing
    "Hey staff, you're all faggots, especially X. MC is the least gay one. Bold, Void and Dofla are cool. Fuck Ichi. Pimp of Pimps I hope your starve to death faggot and give me my rep change bitch ass nigga. Hey GP, imma whoop that black ass next timelol"
    Post can be read here

@Ultra;

Just end the dayphase and lynch avito
    Post can be read here

I'm confused as to how this is even a topic? Avito is far scummier than Avalon is here. Why do we need Avalon dead, and how does Avalon dying confirm anything about Avito except him having a Day Kill (and not even specifically him, just that Day kills are present)?

Avito is bluffing imo, so we will lynch him.