View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    1 8.33%
  • 2/5

    0 0%
  • 3/5

    4 33.33%
  • 4/5

    5 41.67%
  • 5/5

    2 16.67%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 98
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am not buying it.

    These warriors steamrolled Shunmen and his elite clan but Heki can stop them? Than what the fuck has he been doing the first 8 days? Willie Plonka.


    And Feego King is sadly going to die. He is being too cocky. Hopefully we see some more first tho how strong he truly is. STR92 is my guess.
    i mean thats just Haras way of overhyping the new guys... thats like Oukis special unit that couldnt even break into Karins army...

  2. #62
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am not buying it.

    These warriors steamrolled Shunmen and his elite clan but Heki can stop them? Than what the fuck has he been doing the first 8 days? Willie Plonka.
    not everything is about who has the bigger stick

    the quanrong being physically more powerful on an individual level than the heki army doesn’t mean they can’t be outsmarted or outmaneuvered
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  3. #63
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    20,412
    You gonna get a Wall o' Text™ if you're wrong.


  4. #64
    I think Quanrong are really super strong when it comes to individual strength, but they lack adaptability and sofistication. Shunmen simply lost a direct clash with their cavalry, while Heki is having completely different approach.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am not buying it.

    These warriors steamrolled Shunmen and his elite clan but Heki can stop them? Than what the fuck has he been doing the first 8 days? Willie Plonka.


    And Feego King is sadly going to die. He is being too cocky. Hopefully we see some more first tho how strong he truly is. STR92 is my guess.
    Heki’s love for YTW made him a capable general

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not everything is about who has the bigger stick

    the quanrong being physically more powerful on an individual level than the heki army doesn’t mean they can’t be outsmarted or outmaneuvered
    Ohh they can definitely be outsmarted

  6. #66
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    20,412
    Heki x Tonwa.

  7. #67
    Guan Yu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am not buying it.

    These warriors steamrolled Shunmen and his elite clan but Heki can stop them? Than what the fuck has he been doing the first 8 days? Willie Plonka.


    And Feego King is sadly going to die. He is being too cocky. Hopefully we see some more first tho how strong he truly is. STR92 is my guess.
    Could be have Str 93 / 94.

    And he will not die

  8. #68
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,008
    I really liked this chapter. Good logic from Heki and I real good finish with the comment of balancing on a knife's edge. Should be interesting to see how things go.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  9. #69
    Heki will definitelly drowned in pussy after this

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Apparently all you need to beat strong armies is to get your ass kicked for a number of days until "you get used" to them and then use basic tactics. That way you can beat an army of much stronger troops that also doubles you in number. Guess the Quan Rong are retards, then.

    Makes total sense

  11. #71
    You need to understand that not only they are individually stronger... But also two times more in number.

    Heki army stopping them with just basics?

    I am not even hating. I want to see Heki grow. But this is the wrong method. It would make more sense if it would have been even. No. He stopped a legendary charge of a legendary cavalry with just mere basics. Whutttt.

    Flashback to the first Kingdom arc makes me laugh now. Mountain men back then fucked up mere basics. While in minority.
    Last edited by Duke; 04-12-2018 at 07:35 PM.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You need to understand that not only they are individually stronger... But also two times more in number.

    Heki army stopping them with just basics?

    I am not even hating. I want to see Heki grow. But this is the wrong method. It would make more sense if it would have been even. No. He stopped a legendary charge of a legendary cavalry with just mere basics. Whutttt.

    Flashback to the first Kingdom arc makes me laugh now. Mountain men back then fucked up mere basics. While in minority.
    He has 2x the number but he isn't using all of them at once.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have a feeling that Feego King will lose on his side
    me too. he is too cocky for his own good
    Last edited by Baragan; 04-12-2018 at 10:55 PM.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He has 2x the number but he isn't using all of them at once.
    Same goes for Heki.

  15. #75
    Banned Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,382
    heki closing the gap between humans and superhumans was a necessity, and doing it through basic reiterated tactics was a perfect execution imo

    good chapter

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    heki closing the gap between humans and superhumans was a necessity, and doing it through basic reiterated tactics was a perfect execution imo

    good chapter
    Heki > Keisha

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You need to understand that not only they are individually stronger... But also two times more in number.

    Heki army stopping them with just basics?

    I am not even hating. I want to see Heki grow. But this is the wrong method. It would make more sense if it would have been even. No. He stopped a legendary charge of a legendary cavalry with just mere basics. Whutttt.

    Flashback to the first Kingdom arc makes me laugh now. Mountain men back then fucked up mere basics. While in minority.

    That was like, 2k cavalry at best with no named commander

    You guys need to chill more lol

  18. #78
    Exactly. It was a rather small number charge with no figurehead, no strategy, and not even any moral boosting packed behind it. Let's not pretend he stopped a raging Duke Hyou here. The Quanrong may be insanely strong fighters, but if Heki couldn't at least handle a small deployment recklessly thrown out with no thought by some vassal of Rozo than he would have no right to be called a general.

  19. #79
    btw this chapter also proved to me that taku kei of the hsu has a bright future with his basic tactics.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    btw this chapter also proved to me that taku kei of the hsu has a bright future with his basic tactics.
    isn't that fucker still a 5-man commander

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •