View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    1 8.33%
  • 2/5

    0 0%
  • 3/5

    4 33.33%
  • 4/5

    5 41.67%
  • 5/5

    2 16.67%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 98
  1. #41
    Marcusx8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    593
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    mou bu didn't go after hou ken because he was a martial fighter, he went after him because he was the zhao armies figurehead. if hou ken wasn't there they could've used the same ploy with whoever else happened to be the supreme commander.
    I disagree Moubu chased after Houken because he got cold sweat and Houken dissed him.

  2. #42
    Houken didnt had to use his martial power for Chousous plan work.

    That was purely a strategical feat

  3. #43
    Pretty Flacko Jr. Tokio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree Moubu chased after Houken because he got cold sweat and Houken dissed him.
    mou bu isn't that simple-minded

    wasn't really up to interpretation, at any rate

    was emphasized countless times the significance his title had to the motive of mou bu's pursuit



    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

  4. #44
    Sierra 117 Mythoclast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    In Dawn's Beauty
    Posts
    2,258
    Following in Mougou's footsteps

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Heki is showing the power of basics. Despite not being anything special he can be quite level-headed when he's in the zone.


    We had plenty of those.
    -Moubu geting trapped by Chousou,
    -Shin geting outplayed by Genpou,
    -Ouki geting backstabbed by Riboku,
    -Kanmei falling victim to SHK's plan (via Moubu's execution, but still),
    -Zenou and Raido being forced to retreat, because Keisha cut their reinforcements,
    -HSU being nearly wiped out by Keisha's pincer attack.

    There are probably more examples, but those come to my mind now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bayou and Moubu vs Kanmei are really the only two where martial fighters were necessary.

    Kanki was implying that we didn't have even a single example, which is simply not true as I pointed out.
    I was implying that we've never seen it where the martial dude is killed due to sheer numbers (of fodder) using tactics, which we haven't. We know it must happen, but Hara has never shown it.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was implying that we've never seen it where the martial dude is killed due to sheer numbers (of fodder) using tactics, which we haven't. We know it must happen, but Hara has never shown it.
    Ok, it was misunderstanding then.

  7. #47
    Teacher's Pet Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    54,032
    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../51/554/page/8

    I'm disgusted tbh. after all that time Hara has spent wanking cavalry charges, he decides to bring this shit out now and against the hyped Zhao furries? I know they're not led by Moubu or whatever but shit man

    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...51/554/page/12



    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...51/554/page/13

    she's right, they are idiots, executing their failures instead of using them as cannon fodder. Heki getting them to do his work for him

    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...51/554/page/15

    really liking this guy with every chapter

    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...51/554/page/17

    he got her good

    good chapter overall, probably the best of the Ryouyou front. Heki got his redemption for now, hopefully that's not all tho.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Anyone have any ideas why Tajifu/Shunmen aren't considered for top 3 places in YTW's army?
    Shunmen never gave me leader vibes, he ws just a strong fighter imo and Tajifu is like the bodyguard archetype

    Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    -Kanmei falling victim to SHK's plan (via Moubu's execution, but still),

    There are probably more examples, but those come to my mind now.
    he didn't fall victim to it, he let Moubu come cuz he was confident he could take Moubu out in a duel and Moubu was gonna make his way there anyways

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  8. #48
    The legendary Quanrong are helpless against the weight of Heki's mediocre run-of-the-mill tactics

    Katari seems fairly on the ball tactically, surprising given the mountain men are generally portrayed as meatheads. Feego King looks like he's going to job unfortunately- which I guess makes sense, it would be generic if Qin just cleansweeped, and if someone's going to fail its not going to be Heki or Bajio.

  9. #49
    Mr. Fundamental showing his worth

    Quanrong are really a bunch of dumb brutes similar to yotanwas mountain tribe without yotanwa.

  10. #50
    Now how is YoTanWa supposed to win at this point without making Rozo and SSJ looking like complete jokes?


  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Li_Xin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now how is YoTanWa supposed to win at this point without making Rozo and SSJ looking like complete jokes?

    Maybe if the 3 army is made into a feint while Yotanwa is assaulting the HQ....
    Should be quite okay as long as the 3 army didn't get crushed imo.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he didn't fall victim to it, he let Moubu come cuz he was confident he could take Moubu out in a duel and Moubu was gonna make his way there anyways
    What?

    The entire point of the plan was because Moubu couldn't break through Kanmei's army with brute force alone.


    Quote Originally Posted by Li_Xin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now how is YoTanWa supposed to win at this point without making Rozo and SSJ looking like complete jokes?

    It could have something to do with sneaking into the city and stealing their supplies. Enshu Tribe might be able to use the same tunnels that SSJ was using earlier, although I'm not sure how well they would be able to navigate there.

  13. #53
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    18,498
    Have a feeling that Feego King will lose on his side

    RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have a feeling that Feego King will lose on his side
    He has the same aura as ordo: aka jobber guy

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What?

    The entire point of the plan was because Moubu couldn't break through Kanmei's army with brute force alone.
    he could, just not with enough strenght left to fight the man himself...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have a feeling that Feego King will lose on his side
    going by the screentime Kitari has there is one person to much in the mera tribe... Katari will be killed from Bunen and Kitari avenges him, just for Heki to save her when the raging quanrong want to avenge Bunen

  16. #56
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    18,498
    Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He has the same aura as ordo: aka jobber guy
    Just comes across as the overconfident guy who gets cocky and talks shit about the enemy being scared, while the enemy looks composed. Feels like a huge death flag tbh.

    RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  17. #57
    Knight of Romance Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../51/554/page/8

    I'm disgusted tbh. after all that time Hara has spent wanking cavalry charges, he decides to bring this shit out now and against the hyped Zhao furries? I know they're not led by Moubu or whatever but shit man

    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...51/554/page/12



    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...51/554/page/13

    she's right, they are idiots, executing their failures instead of using them as cannon fodder. Heki getting them to do his work for him

    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...51/554/page/15

    really liking this guy with every chapter

    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki...51/554/page/17

    he got her good

    good chapter overall, probably the best of the Ryouyou front. Heki got his redemption for now, hopefully that's not all tho.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Shunmen never gave me leader vibes, he ws just a strong fighter imo and Tajifu is like the bodyguard archetype

    he didn't fall victim to it, he let Moubu come cuz he was confident he could take Moubu out in a duel and Moubu was gonna make his way there anyways
    Yeah it is pretty funny how easily and kinda randomly Heki rendered the Calvary void lol

  18. #58
    Saint of Killers Perun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    SoDoSoPa
    Posts
    2,436
    Good chapter,because Hara finally showed what Heki aka the future Mougou/Choutou can do on the battlefield.

  19. #59
    Reminds me of a dothraki vs unsullied like situation.

    Disciplined soldiers beat dumb brute force.

  20. #60
    I am not buying it.

    These warriors steamrolled Shunmen and his elite clan but Heki can stop them? Than what the fuck has he been doing the first 8 days? Willie Plonka.


    And Feego King is sadly going to die. He is being too cocky. Hopefully we see some more first tho how strong he truly is. STR92 is my guess.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •