Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskodeh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All For One maybe

One For All is the pinnacle in the world
    I'm sure All Might would be the equivalent of Superman in the hypothetical group(not saying they actually are/were allied) and he wont be portrayed as second fiddle to anybody but has anything at all been mentioned of other countries and how Japan's villains&Heroes stack up against the rest of the world's??? All I remember is that All Might made Japan's crime levels drop and AFO secretly ran shit before All Might brought him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    I'm sure All Might would be the equivalent of Superman in the hypothetical group(not saying they actually are/were allied) and he wont be portrayed as second fiddle to anybody but has anything at all been mentioned of other countries and how Japan's villains&Heroes stack up against the rest of the world's??? All I remember is that All Might made Japan's crime levels drop and AFO secretly ran shit before All Might brought him down.
    We got USA's top hero in Vigilante Spin-Off, though I'm personally not caught up with the series but he's nowhere near AM's level from what I had seen.

There will be heroes in the world stronger than Endeavor but Prime AM is doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    We got USA's top hero in Vigilante Spin-Off, though I'm personally not caught up with the series but he's nowhere near AM's level from what I had seen.
    Ehh, that guy just sounds like he got to become the US's top hero the same way Trump became president; popularity, showing off, exaggeration, even outright lying. Almost on the nose really. He also was the top hero. No idea how long he had the spot, how deserved, if another retired, died, went missing, became a vigilante, or is like Saitama/Watchadog Man and takes guys out without gaining attention. Current should also be more legit.

Don't see Mr.Celebrity having any bearing on the main series. Tho to be fair his few feats actually were pretty impressive. Lifting a giant boat and flying. Seemed easily above Hawk&Endeavor and he wasn't exactly trying hard and has likely never pushed himself as hard as Endeavor or All Might in a fight so his full potential would be higher. A non gag character with strength like him who actually tries would look great.
    Last edited by Dayum; 07-01-2018 at 08:05 PM.