Endeavor vs Overhaul, Gentle and Shigaragi

>Non fused Chisaki and non power up Gentle.

The team can take it if they work together, if not Enderavor takes it more often than not.

As Salem said.

Gentle could provide some very useful support and take Endeavor by surprise. Chisaki, as well, with his ability to change the terrain and throw up walls.

With Chisaki being the defense, and Gentle allowing Shigaraki and Chisaki to get in faster, they'd probably win, should Endeavor fail to shoot them out of the air. They'd probably have a more likely chance if Gentle went a little before they did as a distraction for Endeavor.

I do wonder, though, how well does Gentle's rubber hold up against fire, especially fire as hot as Endeavor's?

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As Salem said.

Gentle could provide some very useful support and take Endeavor by surprise. Chisaki, as well, with his ability to change the terrain and throw up walls.

With Chisaki being the defense, and Gentle allowing Shigaraki and Chisaki to get in faster, they'd probably win, should Endeavor fail to shoot them out of the air. They'd probably have a more likely chance if Gentle went a little before they did as a distraction for Endeavor.

I do wonder, though, how well does Gentle's rubber hold up against fire, especially fire as hot as Endeavor's?
    He doesn't turn things into rubber. He just gives it the effect of rubber. Making it elastic. If he uses it on a steel beam it remains made out of steel dedpire it's now rubbery quality.

- - - Updated - - -

Giving it Gentles team. Overhaul is just to lethal. One touch is all it takes for him to win. Gentle can make that happen.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

I'm not a magician, babe Wiskodeh's Avatar
    Not seeing how Endeavor can win

Just depends on how strong Endeavor is, doesn't it? All we know is that he was second to All Might but that doesn't tell us much because both All Might (and All For One for that matter) were so above everyone else since or before (so far) that it doesn't really mean much. For example, a serious All Might would slaughter here. But Endeavor? Who knows? He might be able to take it (Chisaki fighting on his home turf and with assistance couldn't beat Lemillion even when the latter was at an ENORMOUS disadvantage) but there's no real way to tell. Overhaul is pretty tough but Chisaki seems like a harder one to fight head on (at the moment). Gentle is more of an ace in the hole but I don't see him lasting long with a top hero. There's a reason why he sticks to the outskirts and he's having a lot of trouble with Midoriya (who is of course really powerful but still).

That's a lot of writing to say who knows.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

I think this is too much for Endeavor to handle.

The Commander From Hell

We The North