Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Endeavor vs Overhaul, Gentle and Shigaragi

>Non fused Chisaki and non power up Gentle.

The team can take it if they work together, if not Enderavor takes it more often than not.

As Salem said.

Gentle could provide some very useful support and take Endeavor by surprise. Chisaki, as well, with his ability to change the terrain and throw up walls.

With Chisaki being the defense, and Gentle allowing Shigaraki and Chisaki to get in faster, they'd probably win, should Endeavor fail to shoot them out of the air. They'd probably have a more likely chance if Gentle went a little before they did as a distraction for Endeavor.

I do wonder, though, how well does Gentle's rubber hold up against fire, especially fire as hot as Endeavor's?

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As Salem said.

Gentle could provide some very useful support and take Endeavor by surprise. Chisaki, as well, with his ability to change the terrain and throw up walls.

With Chisaki being the defense, and Gentle allowing Shigaraki and Chisaki to get in faster, they'd probably win, should Endeavor fail to shoot them out of the air. They'd probably have a more likely chance if Gentle went a little before they did as a distraction for Endeavor.

I do wonder, though, how well does Gentle's rubber hold up against fire, especially fire as hot as Endeavor's?
    He doesn't turn things into rubber. He just gives it the effect of rubber. Making it elastic. If he uses it on a steel beam it remains made out of steel dedpire it's now rubbery quality.

- - - Updated - - -

Giving it Gentles team. Overhaul is just to lethal. One touch is all it takes for him to win. Gentle can make that happen.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Bright Eyed Solstice Wi S. Kennedeh's Avatar
    Not seeing how Endeavor can win

Just depends on how strong Endeavor is, doesn't it? All we know is that he was second to All Might but that doesn't tell us much because both All Might (and All For One for that matter) were so above everyone else since or before (so far) that it doesn't really mean much. For example, a serious All Might would slaughter here. But Endeavor? Who knows? He might be able to take it (Chisaki fighting on his home turf and with assistance couldn't beat Lemillion even when the latter was at an ENORMOUS disadvantage) but there's no real way to tell. Overhaul is pretty tough but Chisaki seems like a harder one to fight head on (at the moment). Gentle is more of an ace in the hole but I don't see him lasting long with a top hero. There's a reason why he sticks to the outskirts and he's having a lot of trouble with Midoriya (who is of course really powerful but still).

That's a lot of writing to say who knows.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

I think this is too much for Endeavor to handle.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Bumb.

Now that we have actually seen what Endeavor can do.

Overhaul is a one hit one kill kinda guy. With the other 2, another one with similat ability to Overhaul should be able to wipe out Endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Yuhao View Post
    Overhaul is a one hit one kill kinda guy. With the other 2, another one with similat ability to Overhaul should be able to wipe out Endeavor.
    Have you read the last two chapters?

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Have you read the last two chapters?
    Nightboy stopped reading the manga

Endeavor wins more times than not. if they were a proper team, i'd probably give it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post

Endeavor wins more times than not. if they were a proper team, i'd probably give it to them.
    I thought as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post

Overhaul's quirk is super deadly, yes, but I don't think this team can win. Endeavor blasted half a skyscraper into rubble. The best the team can do to defend against that is hide behind an air pocket from Gentle but I really don't think that'll be enough. Chisaki and Shigaraki's quirks can cause a game over with a touch but I don't see how they're getting close enough to do so. Gentle getting in close is a bad idea due to all the flames and amount of heat that's produced so he's probably going to have to play defense the entire time. High End had at least 6 quirks going for him and although he still won handily, it took some time. I don't think these three can win, even together. I mean, Chisaki with a bunch of help lost to Mirio. Shigaraki is still figuring himself out and Gentle avoids real heroes because he knows he's not quite on their level. This isn't the group to take on the No. 2 Hero in a fight.

Endeavor would lose.

His stamina and endurance is shit.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

But his stamina and endurance aren't terrible at all. His first attack, the Scorching Fist, is designed as a finishing move. In other words, it's one of his high end attacks. And the entire battle he was only using his most powerful techniques. He also got dragged through a skyscraper.

Just because High End ultimately beat him seemingly without highest difficulty doesn't mean these three will fair the same. There isn't anyone here that has a fraction of the strength and speed that High End does nor the regenerative capability or durability to withstand Endeavor's attacks.

Endeavor just went up against a monster of an opponent and as has already been established, there's an ENORMOUS gap between All for One and One for All and pretty much every else on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    But his stamina and endurance aren't terrible at all. His first attack, the Scorching Fist, is designed as a finishing move. In other words, it's one of his high end attacks. And the entire battle he was only using his most powerful techniques. He also got dragged through a skyscraper.

Just because High End ultimately beat him seemingly without highest difficulty doesn't mean these three will fair the same. There isn't anyone here that has a fraction of the strength and speed that High End does nor the regenerative capability or durability to withstand Endeavor's attacks.

Endeavor just went up against a monster of an opponent and as has already been established, there's an ENORMOUS gap between All for One and One for All and pretty much every else on the planet.
    Japan. Whole world got powers and AFO only ruled Japan even at his peak.

Think they are going to have to introduce international heroes since High-end likely isn't the higher level Nomu and even if Endeavor pulls a US Smash next chapter, the heroes and students are all screwed when more show up. Obviously the kids can't do shit yet. MHA Justice League showing up soon.

It's hard seeing anyone who can't regenerate or handle incredible levels of heat survive against him now. He has very large scale one hit kill attacks, and he started off trying to capture High End

We've seen the US top hero in vigilante, not sure the series is going to take a global dimension any time soon

Endeavor wins.
    The nomu only survive so far from the regeneration quirk

Bright Eyed Solstice Wi S. Kennedeh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Japan. Whole world got powers and AFO only ruled Japan even at his peak.

Think they are going to have to introduce international heroes since High-end likely isn't the higher level Nomu and even if Endeavor pulls a US Smash next chapter, the heroes and students are all screwed when more show up. Obviously the kids can't do shit yet. MHA Justice League showing up soon.
    All For One maybe

One For All is the pinnacle in the world