Is there any part of the story you think should be explained more?

Basically do you think we are lacking information on a subject in this series? Such as classes, the process of making a restaurant,things like that.

would like the see more classes, it would give the series more of a slice of life comedy series and chances to introduce concepts/techs later shown in shokugekis than aren't appearing outta nowhere that would fly over people's heads

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    would like the see more classes, it would give the series more of a slice of life comedy series and chances to introduce concepts/techs later shown in shokugekis than aren't appearing outta nowhere that would fly over people's heads
    Indeed, I wanna see the class where Momo learned to make a life-sized sweet castle

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    Indeed, I wanna see the class where Momo learned to make a life-sized sweet castle
    most of the Tootsuki classes probably aren't cute enough to learn from for her lol

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    I'd like to see more "risk-free" competitions they would have in places like classes where they have to master dishes they're not familiar with.

They rushed that Shokugeki thing so damn hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    I'd like to see more "risk-free" competitions they would have in places like classes where they have to master dishes they're not familiar with.

They rushed that Shokugeki thing so damn hard.
    "Shokugeki" no soma, we cant complain...

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph3gun View Post
    "Shokugeki" no soma, we cant complain...
    We can.

AND WE WILL.

more classes would be great

That is true. Because most of the time those explanations on how those dishes became so good escapes me since I don't really have any prior knowledge on it. So seeing more classes and seeing more things explained and later brought up would be nice.
    But if it turns into protagonists always winning due to using something they were recently taught that would be pretty bad.

I would like to see the judges having other opinions on dishes and even argue about it. They always have the same opinion even though tastes can be very different.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    I would like to see the judges having other opinions on dishes and even argue about it. They always have the same opinion even though tastes can be very different.
    Didn’t we see an argument before? I think it was the Autumn Election Preliminaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    That is true. Because most of the time those explanations on how those dishes became so good escapes me since I don't really have any prior knowledge on it. So seeing more classes and seeing more things explained and later brought up would be nice.
    But if it turns into protagonists always winning due to using something they were recently taught that would be pretty bad.
    I know what you mean, but if Souma recently learned technique A and we got some foreshadowing/hints that he brushed up and applied it in an innovative way in his cooking, it'd be nice. not saying everyone should win their shokugekis or even showcase stuff they learned recently in class, they've been at the academy for a long time compared to Souma after all so it doesn't really need to be shown

I know what you mean, but if Souma recently learned technique A and we got some foreshadowing/hints that he brushed up and applied it in an innovative way in his cooking, it'd be nice. not saying everyone should win their shokugekis or even showcase stuff they learned recently in class, they've been at the academy for a long time compared to Souma after all so it doesn't really need to be shown
    You make a good point.

I want to see judges shooting down a dish for being trash. Preferably from Takumi's dish or something.

"For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

"Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

"He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

"He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I want to see judges shooting down a dish for being trash. Preferably from Takumi's dish or something.
    You mean from a main character or just in general because that happened in the series as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    You mean from a main character or just in general because that happened in the series as well.
    It did? when?

"For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords."

"Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

"He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best in name and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman."

"He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    It did? when?
    In the Autumn Elections and ugly Takumi gave his dish to the judges?