8 40.00%
  • 4/5

7 35.00%
  • 5/5

4 20.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Gyou’un is already dead and Shin is going to appear on YTW battlefield.
    That would be dope actually, and it also allow from some shin-heki tag teaming

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    Heki isn't a loser, in the time it took shin to go from 1k commander to 5k, heki climbed from 1k to general. He is a talented young man

Besides, the yotanwa ship that was hinted at for hundreds of chapters, her teasing him by acting as if she forgot their secret romance... what am i saying, new mountain savage won't have him, this ship is still on the seas

- - - Updated - - -

Do you guys think Shin is still fighting with Gyou un?
    money can buy position,but dont buy talent.

heki is useless and a complete loser at all,after shin become general, there will be no meaning to have heki around.

Quote Originally Posted by Timar View Post
    money can buy position,but dont buy talent.

heki is useless and a complete loser at all,after shin become general, there will be no meaning to have heki around.
    the only time he's lost is in this arc though

- - - Updated - - -

On second thought, i really wouldn't wanna miss the conclusion to shin vs. gyou un. I have the feeling that won't be shin's only accomplishment though, since this is suppose to be his battle to strike it big before becoming general.

the only time he's lost is in this arc though
    and yet,his still let his men die in the most useless way.
    First mistake is his stupid charge,and the second is when is look like a zombie in the battlefield,while is men are dying in vain.

This is truth.
    This guy dont have the talent and neither the right to be a general.

This arc gives coalition war vibes so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Shin goes to do something amazing after killing Gyou'un.

Heki serves no purpose anymore, he should have died during Tonryuu as Hara had planned at first, I dunno why he decided to keep him around.

- - - Updated - - -

It was specially funny when Shin was counting the people that would compete for a Qin 6 position in the future "Moubu, Tou, Kanki, Ousen, Yotanwa... oh and Rokuomi and Ryuukoku... oh and even the dudes in other armies we don't know of" and no Heki

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This arc gives coalition war vibes so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Shin goes to do something amazing after killing Gyou'un.

Heki serves no purpose anymore, he should have died during Tonryuu as Hara had planned at first, I dunno why he decided to keep him around.

- - - Updated - - -

It was specially funny when Shin was counting the people that would compete for a Qin 6 position in the future "Moubu, Tou, Kanki, Ousen, Yotanwa... oh and Rokuomi and Ryuukoku... oh and even the dudes in other armies we don't know of" and no Heki
    Clearly because Heki-sama is going to be the new head of Military affairs replacing Shouheikun and will also still ride into battle when needed and not staying at his summer home in the mountains with Yotanwa

Am I the only one here that feels bad for Heki??

Why is everyone hating on him??

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what do they mean here?

I don't get it... Are they splitting the food 50/50 or 66/33. And if its 66/33, who is getting the 66

Quote Originally Posted by Li_Xin View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get it... Are they splitting the food 50/50 or 66/33. And if its 66/33, who is getting the 66
    it almost sounds like heki army has more food per person

Sigh, Heki...

Dont know why this girl is acting so "gakuei like" with this "oh you useless plainslanders" bs, is not like she and the rest of the tribes have being doing shit since day one of this battle you know . and now they even turn against each other like wild animals.

Who she thinks she is? Bajio? here's hoping she dies, painfully . This manga has it's share of cocky little fucks already.

The no-chair thing is just chinese tradition I think lol. The king sits in the throne and the others knee for him or something like that. Actually, doesnt ancient asians really not have chairs at all?

I think Shin x Gyou'un isnt concluded and both sides have been preserving for the decisive big clash, coalition style. Also, "retropaneling" aint much of Hara's thing. After their battle, the thing Im most interesting in actually is Akou, wanna see him score a big achievement too.

And looks like Ousens secret request plot is about to unfold interesting.
    I hope there's no fake intel involved though, would be sad to see Hara hyping rbk so much in this campaign just to completely demoralize him like that.

The food plot for gyou could be enhanced a little though, its not like gyou would open the gates immediately after the food ends like apparently everyone seens to believe. Theres sources that indicates that cannibalism was actually a thing in sieged chinese cities but I guess Hara wouldnt resort to this

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Dont know why this girl is acting so "gakuei like" with this "oh you useless plainslanders" bs, is not like she and the rest of the tribes have being doing shit since day one of this battle you know . and now they even turn against each other like wild animals.

Who she thinks she is? Bajio? here's hoping she dies, painfully . This manga has it's share of cocky little fucks already.

The no-chair thing is just chinese tradition I think lol. The king sits in the throne and the others knee for him or something like that. Actually, doesnt ancient asians really not have chairs at all?

I think Shin x Gyou'un isnt concluded and both sides have been preserving for the decisive big clash, coalition style. Also, "retropaneling" aint much of Hara's thing. After their battle, the thing Im most interesting in actually is Akou, wanna see him score a big achievement too.

And looks like Ousens secret request plot is about to unfold interesting.
    I hope there's no fake intel involved though, would be sad to see Hara hyping rbk so much in this campaign just to completely demoralize him like that.

The food plot for gyou could be enhanced a little though, its not like gyou would open the gates immediately after the food ends like apparently everyone seens to believe. Theres sources that indicates that cannibalism was actually a thing in sieged chinese cities but I guess Hara wouldnt resort to this
    Imo theirs not a lot of soldiers to do battle like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Because he is useless.

Heki not only lose they provision,they receive more than they deserve.

One mistake after another,and this guy is a general,what a joke.

I would like to see akou have an achievement too, I'd prefer him to be some where between tou and rinko as a retainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    Imo theirs not a lot of soldiers to do battle like that.
    There is if you account all armies involved and even in the first 3 days when they were going all out its not like they had massive losses except for Bananji. Would be a surprise if Hara decides to do all of it in flashback because theres lots of things to happen in the right wing. I mean, he would need a whole volume of flashbacks at least

- - - Updated - - -

Thats cause Hara made him a completely different character all of a sudden.
    Same for Ten actually

it almost sounds like heki army has more food per person

I understand that Yotanwa's men are eating only 50% of what Heki's soldiers eat, and they need to supplement that with foraging.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    I understand that Yotanwa's men are eating only 50% of what Heki's soldiers eat, and they need to supplement that with foraging.
    ^ what i got from it

- - - Updated - - -

on a different note, would be cool to see the independent units competing for achievements on the same battlefield

really want to see that happen in this war
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

I think its clear Heki army is getting the lesser portion, thats what she meant with: "he thinks he is getting half"

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    I think its clear Heki army is getting the lesser portion, thats what she meant with: "he thinks he is getting half"
    That's not clear at all...

Considering that they're eating horses I'm pretty sure Stark is right.

That's not clear at all...

Considering that they're eating horses I'm pretty sure Stark is right.
    they eating horses because even getting the bigger portion is still not enough

if they need provision,why not send the heki army in one more kamikaze attack like before?
    more men of the heki army will die,and they will consume less food.
    and Rozo or SSJ can score a kill.
    a win-win solution.