Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1. #1

    How would you feel if...

    your significant other discovered you were a member of TMF, and all of your posts on this site? (And I mean, ALL of them).

    Furthermore, how would you feel if in an extremely hypothetical scenario that your daughter was dating/married to a member of this site? Would it just depend? (Not saying in some kind of scenario where the member is extra old, but close to the member's age).

    Inspired by Chatbox convo last night, though I think I might have made a thread like this before
    Last edited by Millennium Creed; 03-12-2018 at 07:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,737
    Not sure. Worst case scenario, I can always fall back onto Voi-



    O-oh...

  3. #3
    Bright Eyed Solstice Wi S. Kennedeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    1,897
    Would depend, honestly

  4. #4
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    20,479
    She knows the sort of bizarre shit that happens here.


    But if I had a kid? Well, let's just say I probably couldn't stop them because they'd be like me.

  5. #5
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,099
    Boyfriend knows about this site.

    About my daughter... no one of you.
    Last edited by Cake; 03-12-2018 at 08:18 PM.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Boyfriend knows about this site.

    About my daughter... anyone of you.
    Really? that's unexpected.

  7. #7
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,099
    Why would I want my daughter to date somelne that will be probably 30 or 20 years older than her?
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why would I want my daughter to date somelne that will be probably 30 or 20 years older than her?
    I clarified in the OP that in this hypothetical scenario, your daughter is close to or the same age as the member in question.

    Also, I think you might have misunderstood what I was saying. Your answer makes it seem like you'd be okay with anyone of us doing it. I think you meant to say none.

  9. #9
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,099
    Oh rip, no one
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  10. #10
    previously Kyte Dr.MeMeStEr#99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,674
    Nothing really.

    No.


  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,904
    what if i could trade my daughter for another members daughter?

  12. #12
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,075
    She knows I'm on here and that I like to troll people.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  13. #13
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,440
    Well, as long as she doesn't see the copypastas, she'd be fine with it.

    none of you are touching my kids though.


    "Dragoons! Dragoons! The King's Dragoons!"

  14. #14
    Banned Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Gucci store
    Posts
    10,294
    For the first, id probably have to move cities.

    As for the other.. I will kill you if you so much as touch my child, you sick fucks.

  15. #15
    your significant other discovered you were a member of TMF, and all of your posts on this site? (And I mean, ALL of them).


    Not good, I'd not let them. If they saw I'd get over it I guess, they'd just find it funny that I'd waste so much time being caustic on a forum.


    Furthermore, how would you feel if in an extremely hypothetical scenario that your daughter was dating/married to a member of this site? Would it just depend? (Not saying in some kind of scenario where the member is extra old, but close to the member's age).


    Not good, I wouldn't let them. I wouldn't get over it unless it was Aliasniamor, or Pacifista.

  16. #16
    If she was smart and empathetic she would understand that many guys go through an edgy and angsty phase during their teens which results in lots of shit posting and trolling. She would understand that people change and become more mature as time goes on so my posts would have no relevance to who i am today.


    In reality though she would tell her friends i'm a loser and dump me on the spot.


  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure. Worst case scenario, I can always fall back onto Voi-



    O-oh...
    how you gonna explain to your GF that you just had your heartbroken by a guy you used to bathe with on a Siberian Jacuzzi forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She knows the sort of bizarre shit that happens here.


    But if I had a kid? Well, let's just say I probably couldn't stop them because they'd be like me.
    watching cornholing while eating chicken tenders at night?

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  18. #18
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    20,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    how you gonna explain to your GF that you just had your heartbroken by a guy you used to bathe with on a Siberian Jacuzzi forum?

    watching cornholing while eating chicken tenders at night?
    When you say it like that, it makes me question if I should have kids at all.

  19. #19
    I'd send her to the Dark Dimension

  20. #20
    I'd send her to the Dark Dimension

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •