• Part 7

2 50.00%
  • Part 8

0 0%

Thread: Best JoJo Part

I'm not a magician, babe Wiskodeh's Avatar

Best JoJo Part

What's your favorite JoJo part?

Steel Ball Run is my favorite part so far. The main cast is awesome, I love the relationship between Johnny and Gyro. I couldn't imagine how a crippled teenager can get along with a badass Italian executioner.

The main reason why I love Steel Ball Run so much, is that it's way different than the previous parts. Yes, I know, a parallel universe. Damn you, Pucci. Although the story is fairly simple, I liked it quite a lot.

Also, the villains are awesome. Especially Funny Valentine and Ringo. "Welcome to the man's world", that's one of my favorite moments from the manga.

I've only read up to half of part 5. Probably part 3 with part 2 after it. Part 3, 4 and 5 feel too episodic at times but part 2 had ok villains and part 1 only had a great villain.

My favorite is part 6, although the best written is probably part 7 or 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Steel Ball Run is my favorite part so far. The main cast is awesome, I love the relationship between Johnny and Gyro. I couldn't imagine how a crippled teenager can get along with a badass Italian executioner.

The main reason why I love Steel Ball Run so much, is that it's way different than the previous parts. Yes, I know, a parallel universe. Damn you, Pucci. Although the story is fairly simple, I liked it quite a lot.

Also, the villains are awesome. Especially Funny Valentine and Ringo. "Welcome to the man's world", that's one of my favorite moments from the manga.
    This man knows what's up