What cuts of meat would you like to see used in SnS?

Not what kind but what cuts, like sirloin and flank for beef and bacon or ham for pork.

I honestly think it's a travesty we haven't seen ribs, either pork or beef, yet. Also ham and pork belly.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not what kind but what cuts, like sirloin and flank for beef and bacon or ham for pork.

I honestly think it's a travesty we haven't seen ribs, either pork or beef, yet. Also ham and pork belly.
    We haven’t seen ribs yet?

Hm yup you’re right we haven’t seen any.

I'd like some Rindou meat

"Dragoons! Dragoons! The King's Dragoons!"

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    I'd like to see them have to use more lower grade meats and be forced to make them good.

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    I'd like to see them have to use more lower grade meats and be forced to make them good.
    Sounds similar to Ikumi vs Souma.

I do miss those challenges we used to get for the students used to get pre-Azami period though, like sell 100 breakfast items, make a change in a restaurant, or get enough sales at the festival. The Shokugeki's would be more meaningful because they were interspersed through stuff like that, but now it seems we've just been getting fight after fight with no break ever since the first Eizan encounter. We did get some challenges where the teachers were cackling villains who wanted to see them destroyed, and that didn't have quite the same charm to it, but it was still a nice break from the constant battles.

forgot leg of lamb and rack of lamb. this series is kind or not kind to lamb depending on your viewpoint lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    We haven’t seen ribs yet?

Hm yup you’re right we haven’t seen any.
    no, and Ibusaki would've been the best guy to introduce it

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post

I do miss those challenges we used to get for the students used to get pre-Azami period though, like sell 100 breakfast items, make a change in a restaurant, or get enough sales at the festival. The Shokugeki's would be more meaningful because they were interspersed through stuff like that, but now it seems we've just been getting fight after fight with no break ever since the first Eizan encounter. We did get some challenges where the teachers were cackling villains who wanted to see them destroyed, and that didn't have quite the same charm to it, but it was still a nice break from the constant battles.
    indeed,, it's always elite ten this and that and kinda rightfully so since it's near the end game but it would be nice for some of these stuck up elite tens to use poor ingredients to make great dishes to show their skill. iirc, only Souma has done it recently, would be a nice refreshing idea to see Eishi do it

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post

I'm not sure what could have changed since Eizan, but I really wish instead of just clashing head to head if the series spent more time having Souma and crew just subvert events like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    forgot leg of lamb and rack of lamb. this series is kind or not kind to lamb depending on your viewpoint lolno, and Ibusaki would've been the best guy to introduce it

indeed,, it's always elite ten this and that and kinda rightfully so since it's near the end game but it would be nice for some of these stuck up elite tens to use poor ingredients to make great dishes to show their skill. iirc, only Souma has done it recently, would be a nice refreshing idea to see Eishi do it
    He really would have. Poor Shun.

When you say that it makes me imagine a panel of Eishi talking to a cup of instant ramen.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    He really would have. Poor Shun.

When you say that it makes me imagine a panel of Eishi talking to a cup of instant ramen.
    hory shet, that'd be hilarious to see

Eishi the cup noodle therapist