Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1022
  1. #521
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    63,708
    shota - juan
    Aether - Crispy
    Juan - Juan
    Zen - Cake
    Crispy - Juan
    Cake - Crispy
    Wisky - Aether
    Ink - Crispy

    Juan - 3
    Crispy - 3
    Cake - 1

    Juan has been lynched. He was Usopp, a vanilla townie.

    Night 2 begins

  2. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro has attempted to kill Cake...but it failed!
    This is confusing me now



  3. #523
    So if Juan wasn't the one with faction kill then probably the inactives are mafia



  4. #524
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Shota Aizawa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So if Juan wasn't the one with faction kill then probably the inactives are mafia
    Not really, well I imagine one of them being super active at least.

    Now, if Ultra was able to mod kill phos (Nami) then why didnt he kill other people like the one Ink Spot subbed?

    :Khaled

    Also, it was so unkind of you @Ultra; to allow ink in, when Albion was in the sub list.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  5. #525
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Shota Aizawa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is confusing me now
    I believe Zoro is the vigilante that cant kill town or has a lie detector.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  6. #526
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,186
    Pretty sure Shota lied about his ability of he's role block. He needs to by lynched next day phase.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  7. #527
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,186
    Also Cake, why would you say that about Zoro's ability? I mean, it makes more sense that your ability did something to change that kill.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  8. #528
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,129
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also Cake, why would you say that about Zoro's ability? I mean, it makes more sense that your ability did something to change that kill.
    Because i am town and I didnt die by a day vig?
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  9. #529
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    63,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not really, well I imagine one of them being super active at least.

    Now, if Ultra was able to mod kill phos (Nami) then why didnt he kill other people like the one Ink Spot subbed?

    :Khaled

    Also, it was so unkind of you @Ultra; to allow ink in, when Albion was in the sub list.
    Don't mention me for shit like this

  10. #530
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't mention me for shit like this
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  11. #531
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because i am town and I didnt die by a day vig?
    Now now, what are you not telling us about? Because here's the thing, you're now the second one the be caught in a lie. Let me explain. I'm Zoro and I'm a one shot Vig. I tried to shoot Shota last night, but it obviously didn't work and then Ultra told me I got my kill back. I asked him if hypothetically if I had been role blocked, would I get my kill back, and he said yes. Has someone claimed to have role block? Oh yeah, Shota. Who was I targeting during the first day phase? Shota. So it would make sense that he'd want to role block someone that was targeting him, but why would he lie about role blocking Jacob then? I then attempted to shoot you, but you didn't die for whatever mysterious reason. I have a clear Vig kill and can kill townies, so it doesn't make sense why you survived. Now I'm just a vanilla townie wondering why two people are lying about their abilities.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  12. #532
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,129
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now now, what are you not telling us about? Because here's the thing, you're now the second one the be caught in a lie. Let me explain. I'm Zoro and I'm a one shot Vig. I tried to shoot Shota last night, but it obviously didn't work and then Ultra told me I got my kill back. I asked him if hypothetically if I had been role blocked, would I get my kill back, and he said yes. Has someone claimed to have role block? Oh yeah, Shota. Who was I targeting during the first day phase? Shota. So it would make sense that he'd want to role block someone that was targeting him, but why would he lie about role blocking Jacob then? I then attempted to shoot you, but you didn't die for whatever mysterious reason. I have a clear Vig kill and can kill townies, so it doesn't make sense why you survived. Now I'm just a vanilla townie wondering why two people are lying about their abilities.
    And if town has a role block, what stops mafia for having one?

    Considering we have so far Sanji, Nami and Ussop, now you as Zoro, Shota fits Robin with his ability.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  13. #533
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,129
    @Zu; bring your ass here, I feel like I have played this alone
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  14. #534
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Zu; bring your ass here, I feel like I have played this alone
    It feels weird that X would get his one shot kill back after getting role-blocked. Is that a common thing? Ink feels town so far.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  15. #535
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It feels weird that X would get his one shot kill back after getting role-blocked. Is that a common thing? Ink feels town so far.
    It is dumb of him to claim Zoro so I believe in his claim.

    Also it can happen if it is a one time thing, sadly he used it in the less mafia person on the game
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  16. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is dumb of him to claim Zoro so I believe in his claim.

    Also it can happen if it is a one time thing, sadly he used it in the less mafia person on the game
    Yeah, you're right. If someone counter claims, he'd be done for, so I guess X is clear. Or maybe he expects to won thay exchange if someone does counter claim...either way, it doesn't matter. We'll know soon enough. And true
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  17. #537
    Does Ink feel town to ya as well?
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

  18. #538
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does Ink feel town to ya as well?
    Yeah, I have huge problems with Crispy, specially for the vote on Juan.

    I don't like Zen either, he is all like "I suspect" you and no content.

    Pretty sure mafia rn are like "WTF"
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  19. #539

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    The Netherlands.
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now now, what are you not telling us about? Because here's the thing, you're now the second one the be caught in a lie. Let me explain. I'm Zoro and I'm a one shot Vig. I tried to shoot Shota last night, but it obviously didn't work and then Ultra told me I got my kill back. I asked him if hypothetically if I had been role blocked, would I get my kill back, and he said yes. Has someone claimed to have role block? Oh yeah, Shota. Who was I targeting during the first day phase? Shota. So it would make sense that he'd want to role block someone that was targeting him, but why would he lie about role blocking Jacob then? I then attempted to shoot you, but you didn't die for whatever mysterious reason. I have a clear Vig kill and can kill townies, so it doesn't make sense why you survived. Now I'm just a vanilla townie wondering why two people are lying about their abilities.
    So many words, but like nothing sensible in there.

  20. #540
    why wasnt Top mod killed?
    @Ink Spot; you mafia brother?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •