Qwaser Duo enters inuyasha

Speed Equal
    Bloodlusted

Feats for Giorgio:

He's a qwaser that controls helium, this allows him to generate helium nuclear fusion (a mini-sun) which he used to desintagrate a carbon manipulators carbon knives:

Feats for little ma'am:

She controls plutonium, this allows her to creat a nucleus that inside a micro-nuclear exsplosion happens:

- - - Updated - - -
    @R; this is the guy I was referring to.

interesting. where would you pit them?

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    interesting. where would you pit them?
    Individually they're some of the more powerful qwaser(being above those who could flash freeze lakes, pulverize a good chunk of ground with rale guns), should scale to those who dodge gamma rays, hell they're right below two who were moving and thinking so fast that they were almost outside of time itself hence the speed Equal.

I know generating mini-suns can place someone up there in DC(the only calc I've found for him so far placed the feat at 160+ gigatons).

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Sinatra View Post
    Individually they're some of the more powerful qwaser(being above those who could flash freeze lakes, pulverize a good chunk of ground with rale guns), should scale to those who dodge gamma rays, hell they're right below two who were moving and thinking so fast that they were almost outside of time itself hence the speed Equal.

I know generating mini-suns can place someone up there in DC(the only calc I've found for him so far placed the feat at 160+ gigatons).
    well pure DC characters sure can cause a lot of ruckus in the IY verse but they are usually far from clearing

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    well pure DC characters sure can cause a lot of ruckus in the IY verse but they are usually far from clearing
    What if I add the girl that messes with probability?(or was it fate?) Anyway she can mess with one of those and also BFR people's minds Into different timelines.

What if I add the girl that messes with probability?(or was it fate?) Anyway she can mess with one of those and also BFR people's minds Into different timelines.
    would definetly help their cause yeha.

I can't believe you're reading a series where people have to suck women's breasts to replenish their stamina, and get stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    I can't believe you're reading a series where people have to suck women's breasts to replenish their stamina, and get stronger.
    I read it a year ago. I can't believe I finished it

I read it a year ago. I can't believe I finished it
    Is it any good? I've seen the anime a couple years ago. I don't want to admit it, but I enjoyed this series back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    Is it any good? I've seen the anime a couple years ago. I don't want to admit it, but I enjoyed this series back then.
    Decent story, if you aren't bothered by tits flapping around every chapter or the occasional orgy(I mean this is practically hentai)

Decent story, if you aren't bothered by tits flapping around every chapter or the occasional orgy(I mean this is practically hentai)
    Alright, I'll give it a try.