2 8.70%
  • 8/10

1 4.35%
  • 9/10

1 4.35%
  • 10/10

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    can we end this arc already? I didnt think Sanji would go the entire arc just taking massive Ls.

does anyone here have any hope for wano at all?

Quote Originally Posted by P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    does anyone here have any hope for wano at all?

"Something as simple as Moonwalk"

Rip Sanji he is part of the weak 3.

Seriously I remember Sanji vs Doflamingo and I got all the hype and love because he had the guts and gave difficulty to him but now

What Oda did to you sweet prince?

Also Reiju sorry not sorry she is better than Smoothie.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    I cant believe youre asking that. Theres been a very clear line of distinction between the way the Sweet commanders/perospero/compote/daifuku/oven and the rest of the crew have been portrayed. Sanji has been going back and forth with daifuku this arc, so it makes zero sense for a nobody like Yuen to be able to tag him under any circumstances like he did this chapter.

Ok? And this is an entirely new guy.

Back and forth? We saw him get knocked away and then later see Sanji with scuff marks in a scuffle that barely lasted 2 minutes if that.

Yet it happened....strange. Tho yet again I'd like to know how you came up with the exact gap between Yuen and Oven. Again no-name children were doing ok with Jinbe in a less precarious situation. That happened too.

And that was bullshit as well. Even Opera was given better hype and portrayal than the random dudes who were trading shots with Jinbe in that ch864 panel, and look what happened to him.
    Even Opera? He basically got cheap shotted by Jinbe. Those kids were geared to fight and in a group. Again this happened. You go back and forth with guys like Slayer yet you're going to do the same shit you criticize guys like that for by disregard what happened on panel. Make claims on characters you know absolutely nothing about.

By your logic that random guy who helped Vista stop Ronse mace shouldn't have been able to do what he clearly did.
    Even the WB pirates had strong guys who were close to the commanders but weren't.

The only person on Cacao island who should be able to keep track of sanjis movements to any degree is Oven. Theres a place for the lesser yonkou subordinates, but they have zero business being shown against the M3 unless theyre getting fodderized.

Has your autism ever been diagnosed and managed??? I am not remotely joking. He did what he did. Moonwalk has never been shown to move Sanji about at hyper sonic speeds. Sanji can move in bursts very fast. He did then later used regular Geppou to move around and it's not as fast. He was distracted and completely visible in the air too. You don't get to add an asterisk to Yuen's feats. He did what he did. Oda left the detail of Sanji being distracted to partially explain what happened. You're literally doing what Del accuses everyone of...not liking what happened because it doesn't coincide with your view of the tier-list.
    Last edited by Dayum; 03-09-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    Good to see Sanji keeping up his now usual performance.

How can Sanji be cucked this hard in an arc where he's a central character

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    How can Sanji be cucked this hard in an arc where he's a central character
    Not a single Mr Prince or hunter moment.

Well at this point I go ahead an say, that a serious luffy would No-Diff Sanji.

I just hope Sanji is going to fight Oven and solo him.

baste Hunterchad/Jobro Wi S. Kennedeh's Avatar
    ((("""""""Year of Sanji""""""")))

Luffy would literally gadoosh Sanji with no diff. Kekkin hard rn

Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post

Ok? And this is an entirely new guy.

Back and forth? We saw him get knocked away and then later see Sanji with scuff marks in a scuffle that barely lasted 2 minutes if that.

Yet it happened....strange. Tho yet again I'd like to know how you came up with the exact gap between Yuen and Oven. Again no-name children were doing ok with Jinbe in a less precarious situation. That happened too.

Even Opera? He basically got cheap shotted by Jinbe. Those kids were geared to fight and in a group. Again this happened. You go back and forth with guys like Slayer yet you're going to do the same shit you criticize guys like that for by disregard what happened on panel. Make claims on characters you know absolutely nothing about.

By your logic that random guy who helped Vista stop Ronse mace shouldn't have been able to do what he clearly did.
    Even the WB pirates had strong guys who were close to the commanders but weren't.

Has your autism ever been diagnosed and managed??? I am not remotely joking. He did what he did. Moonwalk has never been shown to move Sanji about at hyper sonic speeds. Sanji can move in bursts very fast. He did then later used regular Geppou to move around and it's not as fast. He was distracted and completely visible in the air too. You don't get to add an asterisk to Yuen's feats. He did what he did. Oda left the detail of Sanji being distracted to partially explain what happened. You're literally doing what Del accuses everyone of...not liking what happened because it doesn't coincide with your view of the tier-list.
    Yeah, a nobody who didn't appear until 894 after the main events of the arc had already gotten well underway and wasn't given a shred of hype. I hope youre not insinuating that the gap between oven and yuen is anything but massive

We don't NEED to know anything about the randoms to be able to infer how fights involving them should go. Opera was portrayed as one of BMs elite. Pretty much the least impressive one admittedly, but still in a different league to all the people we're seeing right now. And he got one shot by Jinbe. That says everything. Would it make sense for random corrida coloseum fighters to be giving trouble to people like sai, Cavendish or chinjao?

That's essentially what those scenes are equivalent to.

Come on Dayum. Don't say derogatory things about autism, someone like you should be better than that. I don't know what the issue is with me being unhappy about this chapter. By your own admission there have been plenty of inconsistencies all throughout the arc and yet now we're all supposed to take this piece of work at face value for what reason?

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

- Pekoms disappointed (unless his Sulong is so crazy that Oda decided to keep it for another event)
    - Sanji Sanji'd...although we know that even top tiers get punished when distracted. Greetings from Marco and Jozu
    - Moon walk isn't uncommon? Wasn't it sky walk?
    - Yuen's pretty interesting, his design atleast. Gave me a Satori+(fat)Majin Buu feel - Is his staff inbued with the Lollipop fruit or something?

And what now? Don't the SH's need a miracle to get out of there? I don't see the germa 66 as one.

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    Yeah, a nobody who didn't appear until 894 after the main events of the arc had already gotten well underway and wasn't given a shred of hype. I hope youre not insinuating that the gap between oven and yuen is anything but massive

And yet he did what he did. Go figure. It's like saying Vito did not do what he did to Nami, Bobbin, and Chopper. Nope, those scenes happened.

You can make whatever imaginary gap that you want, but imaginary is all it will be until you get more information. Yuen can be capable of whatever Oda feels like because he is a new character. The only restriction is that he very very likely is not above Peros, Snack, Oven, Dai, and Compote. Beyond that it's completely open.

We don't NEED to know anything about the randoms to be able to infer how fights involving them should go. Opera was portrayed as one of BMs elite. Pretty much the least impressive one admittedly, but still in a different league to all the people we're seeing right now. And he got one shot by Jinbe. That says everything. Would it make sense for random corrida coloseum fighters to be giving trouble to people like sai, Cavendish or chinjao?
    What!? Opera was just an elder sibling who happened to be there among the enraged army. We always knew there were more and now Oda is showing them off. The children never had ranks outside of Sweet Commander. No established tier after Over/Dai, stop taking portrayal as hardline rules. Galette, Opera, Bones, and Amande are the ones he decided to show off and obviously probably thought of first, but now he has more ideas of who to show and he's doing so. Oda never restricted himself with some particular structure to the crew.

It would if they had no established backstory beyond random strong guy who entered tourney. Who are we to say what say Meadows could or couldn't do before getting off-screened?

That's essentially what those scenes are equivalent to.
    So you know how weak or strong that random WB pirate was?

Come on Dayum. Don't say derogatory things about autism, someone like you should be better than that. I don't know what the issue is with me being unhappy about this chapter. By your own admission there have been plenty of inconsistencies all throughout the arc and yet now we're all supposed to take this piece of work at face value for what reason?

What did I say was derogatory? Who said anything about you not liking this chapter = spectrum? Plenty can discuss topics perfectly fine while you're argumentative style is that if there is a pattern, it must be followed to a tee every time it shows up. That and how angry you get over this stuff, inability to detect sarcasm or a joke or obvious bait. You're inability to check yourself when doing something you'd criticize another for. This hard-line stance of things that are completely ambiguous because you decided how thing should be for it to make sense and if it doesn't. I should know better than to diagnose through a computer but boy do yah need help.

Something cannot be inconsistent if it has no concrete information contradicting saying it shouldn't have happened. Oda established the guy knows moonwalk, is another son of BM, and then while Sanji was distracted he popped him one. That's it. It happened. It is not an inconsistency because it doesn't coincide with your viewpoints. You're observations and viewpoints are not hard-line rules Oda must follow to perfection. Similar situations don't dictate other situations. Even if others share the same observations of patterns, patterns are not restrict rule-sets Oda placed on himself.

We all can clearly see the pattern of 16 elite Yonkou commanders and 3 elites. It's still just a pattern not an established hierarchy in-verse like Bleach's Captain, 1st seat, 2nd seat, 3rd seat structure. Oda does not hold himself to that pattern, he just does what he wants and that happened to be his way of doing things but never restricted himself. We'd probably put Brulee in that 16, but nothing ever actually puts her in the top echelons because the crew structure was never exactly same the same. Smoothie's girls could be stronger than the previous standouts if Oda wishes. Again, patterns are not rules. Bones portrayal is great but nothing actually says he is one of BM's strongest children and cannot have many peers or superiors in overall strength. Zero, nada.
    Last edited by Dayum; 03-10-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Hope we see some nice stuff from Germa. This arc already ended to me with Katakuri's defeat though

Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    - Pekoms disappointed (unless his Sulong is so crazy that Oda decided to keep it for another event)
    - Sanji Sanji'd...although we know that even top tiers get punished when distracted. Greetings from Marco and Jozu
    - Moon walk isn't uncommon? Wasn't it sky walk?
    - Yuen's pretty interesting, his design atleast. Gave me a Satori+(fat)Majin Buu feel - Is his staff inbued with the Lollipop fruit or something?

And what now? Don't the SH's need a miracle to get out of there? I don't see the germa 66 as one.
    Why not? They could have literal nukes for all we know. Caesar still hiding out and the Fishman pirates will probably help escape by sea.

The Germa shouldn't be enough to get out of this mess, I figure they'll just barely hold out until Big Mom crashes the scene and goes on a feeding frenzy.

And yet he did what he did. Go figure. It's like saying Vito did not do what he did to Nami, Bobbin, and Chopper. Nope, those scenes happened.

You can make whatever imaginary gap that you want, but imaginary is all it will be until you get more information. Yuen can be capable of whatever Oda feels like because he is a new character. The only restriction is that he very very likely is not above Peros, Snack, Oven, Dai, and Compote. Beyond that it's completely open.

What!? Opera was just an elder sibling who happened to be there among the enraged army. We always knew there were more and now Oda is showing them off. The children never had ranks outside of Sweet Commander. No established tier after Over/Dai, stop taking portrayal as hardline rules. Galette, Opera, Bones, and Amande are the ones he decided to show off and obviously probably thought of first, but now he has more ideas of who to show and he's doing so. Oda never restricted himself with some particular structure to the crew.

It would if they had no established backstory beyond random strong guy who entered tourney. Who are we to say what say Meadows could or couldn't do before getting off-screened?

So you know how weak or strong that random WB pirate was?

What did I say was derogatory? Who said anything about you not liking this chapter = spectrum? Plenty can discuss topics perfectly fine while you're argumentative style is that if there is a pattern, it must be followed to a tee every time it shows up. That and how angry you get over this stuff, inability to detect sarcasm or a joke or obvious bait. You're inability to check yourself when doing something you'd criticize another for. This hard-line stance of things that are completely ambiguous because you decided how thing should be for it to make sense and if it doesn't. I should know better than to diagnose through a computer but boy do yah need help.

Something cannot be inconsistent if it has no concrete information contradicting saying it shouldn't have happened. Oda established the guy knows moonwalk, is another son of BM, and then while Sanji was distracted he popped him one. That's it. It happened. It is not an inconsistency because it doesn't coincide with your viewpoints. You're observations and viewpoints are not hard-line rules Oda must follow to perfection. Similar situations don't dictate other situations. Even if others share the same observations of patterns, patterns are not restrict rule-sets Oda placed on himself.

We all can clearly see the pattern of 16 elite Yonkou commanders and 3 elites. It's still just a pattern not an established hierarchy in-verse like Bleach's Captain, 1st seat, 2nd seat, 3rd seat structure. Oda does not hold himself to that pattern, he just does what he wants and that happened to be his way of doing things but never restricted himself. We'd probably put Brulee in that 16, but nothing ever actually puts her in the top echelons because the crew structure was never exactly same the same. Smoothie's girls could be stronger than the previous standouts if Oda wishes. Again, patterns are not rules. Bones portrayal is great but nothing actually says he is one of BM's strongest children and cannot have many peers or superiors in overall strength. Zero, nada.

What sort of weak ass response is that. If oda wanted us to view Yuen as someone with a relevant amount of strength, he could have easily had Vito refer to him as a monster, given him more prominence during the wedding ceremony or the like. The 8 I mentioned are all a step above the others, and this has been reflected by the portrayal, feats and panel time they've all received. Yuen has NOTHING on any of them.

In the absence of feats, we go by portrayal and hype. You seem to have things the wrong way around here

You were talking about my autism in a negative way. I really don't get why youre so critical of me. You clearly haven't learned a fucking thing from the more heated discussions weve had over the past year, otherwise you wouldn't be accusing me of being argumentative and interpreting things too strictly. I'm simply trying my best to make sens eof the powerlevels and how they drive the plot, and on occasions where I'm proven wrong, ill very happily revise my beliefs and admit defeat. I don't know how you could fault the way I go about discussings these topics. Whens the last time you held a conversation wthout giving off your typical condescending and arrogant vibe, or even accepted that you were wrong about something. You have an incredibly inflated opinion of yourself and are incredibly unpleasant to speak to. You need some humility big time

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Why not? They could have literal nukes for all we know. Caesar still hiding out and the Fishman pirates will probably help escape by sea.
    Forgot all about Gastino. Yeah he's a definite wildcard wouldn't discount him yet.