Will SnS revert to what it was before?

If the manga isnít ending anytime soon will SnS ever return to its light hearted nature or will the author make some other villain once Azami is out of the picture?

I really sort of hope so.

The best parts were just the personalities coming out in their dishes. It almost feels forced in the past few for some reason, even though they're meant to be "signatures."

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really sort of hope so.

The best parts were just the personalities coming out in their dishes. It almost feels forced in the past few for some reason, even though they're meant to be "signatures."
    I agree with you. When dishes were presented in the past I at least felt something but now it's just meh.

I think the thing I mist the most are the different characters interactions with each other but since most are locked in the cage and don't get some panel time we are stuck with the same characters for most of the recent chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree with you. When dishes were presented in the past I at least felt something but now it's just meh.

I think the thing I mist the most are the different characters interactions with each other but since most are locked in the cage and don't get some panel time we are stuck with the same characters for most of the recent chapters.
    An unfortunate necessity with what they're doing.

I dunno, I just liked Souma's creativity in getting out of a jam born from his working in a "Special of the Day" restaurant, or Aldini's exotic tool use, or Kurokiba's violent methods of serving dishes that almost beat up the consumer.

I think the days of the past are truly gone, since everything now revolves around the top chefs and you can't be lighthearted or have the same fun you used to with that imo
    All Hail Aldo Jones

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

You mean will the author start drawing hentai again?