Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bright Eyed Solstice Wi S. Kennedeh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    despite your intensive efforts senpai still doesnt notice you, what will you try next?

ur obsession with me is starting to get downright weird bro, dial it down a bit.
    r u a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskodeh View Post
    r u a girl
    No, he's just a depressed boy doing his best

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskodeh View Post
    r u a girl
    nop

The scenario in this thread is kind of vague and that effects the answer. What sort of zombies are we dealing with here?

Also, are we starting where we're at now? Something like "flee to Alaska" is a much more feasible goal if you live in Canada than if you live in Qatar, which the assessment doesn't factor in. I'm not going to have to deal with any police in riot gear where I'm at. Also I could pretty easily get my hands on most of these tools and a good deal of weapons in real life, so it would be odd to keep myself limited to my selection in the op.

Primary Weapon - M9 (a light weapon with lots of ammo; zombies tend to die after being shot in the head, so it's best to choose a weapon with plenty of ammo, it's power doesn't matter)

Secondary Weapon - Axe (best for breaking into the closed houses; although I can't remove zombie's head in one swing, at least I can't shatter their skull with an axe)

Item - Map + Compass (I wouldn't care about time, so a watch is useless; map and compass are probably the best choices considering a lack of food and no knowledge about other cities)

Crew - Assassin's (Assassins Creed): Ezio, Altair, Connor (although an experienced military crew sounds good, a bunch of assassins sounds like a good choice; they can easily remove one's head, therefore they can survive without guns. not to mention, increased stamina and assassin's parkour skills is what I would need the most)

Vehicle - Humvee (horses can get tired, and bus is definitely too big; humvee sounds like a good option)

Pet - Army trained Bloodhound (a dog can tell us whether the zombies are approaching us or not)

Objective 1 (first few weeks/months):

- The first objective is fairly easy. As I possess a map, I can easily locate supermarkets so we can take some food, water, gasoline and other resources with us. As the map allows us to know the location of human bases, it won't be hard as well. A majority of zombies won't be able to touch us, a humvee is probably too fast for them, and even if a zombie tries to climb it, either I can shoot it or an assassin can remove its head. After reaching a human base, we can settle down there.

I'll add a strategy to the second objective later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercantilist View Post

I go with M9, lightweight, accessible, if these are slow zombies I'm not really trying to mow down an army I'd want most to not squander bullets but go for headshots. Can be concealed to not seem a threat to triggerhappy desperate survivors.. but those I guess are people I'd need big guns for. Oh well, I believe in the fellow man.

Samurai sword because all the extra room I save with a pistol over rifle I leave for a weapon that doesn't take too much effort to extract out of zombie heads YET its long ranged and easy enough to wield (due to long blade length) that I won't be prone to missing swings and being in a vulnerable position ripe for munching

I choose map and compass. Every other thing is easily replaceable but the map.

I take the Walking Dead group for safety in numbers + reproduction. A core group of a big number also prevents mutiny from occurring easily as I always have a bulwark of democratic power to lean on (and muscle if the occasion arises)

Humvee is the obvious choice. Bus is too unwieldy and not so easy to defend (from survivors, biggest threat for big beeping vehicles). Big group though, hope they snag another car to tag along.

Pet? Bloodhound. The I am Legend dog died (from loyalty admittedly, BUT it's not as disciplined as a trained bloodhound). Wolf can end up more a liability than protection.
    while initially being slow and carefully you quickly realize your extended preparations have made you ready to face most of the challenges. since you are the one with geographical location skills and a personality to justify your decisions you quickly lead your group into a rather save haven. starting with building fences and rudimentary shelter other survivors feel drawn to your little settlement. however not all are having the best intentions. after having rejected a fellow survivor whose wolf has attacked and heavily injured one of your key members you now are on the lookout for his retalitation, seeing how he camps outside the settlement. oddly enough the number of infected decreased drastically as you get an invitation for one last face-to-face meeting with the outcast...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    Primary Weapon - M9 (a light weapon with lots of ammo; zombies tend to die after being shot in the head, so it's best to choose a weapon with plenty of ammo, it's power doesn't matter)

Secondary Weapon - Axe (best for breaking into the closed houses; although I can't remove zombie's head in one swing, at least I can't shatter their skull with an axe)

Item - Map + Compass (I wouldn't care about time, so a watch is useless; map and compass are probably the best choices considering a lack of food and no knowledge about other cities)

Crew - Assassin's (Assassins Creed): Ezio, Altair, Connor (although an experienced military crew sounds good, a bunch of assassins sounds like a good choice; they can easily remove one's head, therefore they can survive without guns. not to mention, increased stamina and assassin's parkour skills is what I would need the most)

Vehicle - Humvee (horses can get tired, and bus is definitely too big; humvee sounds like a good option)

Pet - Army trained Bloodhound (a dog can tell us whether the zombies are approaching us or not)

Objective 1 (first few weeks/months):

- The first objective is fairly easy. As I possess a map, I can easily locate supermarkets so we can take some food, water, gasoline and other resources with us. As the map allows us to know the location of human bases, it won't be hard as well. A majority of zombies won't be able to touch us, a humvee is probably too fast for them, and even if a zombie tries to climb it, either I can shoot it or an assassin can remove its head. After reaching a human base, we can settle down there.

I'll add a strategy to the second objective later on.
    being sure about what you want to achieve you set out to find the nearest source of food and water. obviously a supermarket is the best idea. it comes with a surprise that not only the insides of the supermarket is void of goods you need for a living, but that blood and the smell of death is in the air. too late you realize the open accessible supermarket was a trap, set by scavengers who try to stock up their supply via murdering and stealing the goods of fellow survivors. thanks to the quick thinking of your assasins you avoid the first wave of suddenly appeared infected. but while you and your crew fend of the attackers you hear a loud noise and realize your humvee got stolen. being robbed of an easy method to get from A to B your safest bet is no longer to actively search for human settlements on your own but to hope for finding another crew of survivors and connect with their leadership. you are torn between accepting the shots called from a slow and methodic leader or planning a coup and taking over leadership yourself in case things dont go your way.