Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your approach on the Zombie Apocalypse

White house has fallen. Olympus is down and you are to tackle the Zombie outbreak. Can you clear the objectives?
    Choose ONE of the three choices for each topic.

Primary Weapon

• M9 - 6 mags. 1 mag = 15 rounds (handgun)
    • MP5 - 3 mags. 1 mag = 30 rounds (Sub-machine gun)
    • M60 machine gun - 200 rounds

Secondary Weapon

• Samurai Sword
    • Machete
    • Axe

Item

• Map + Compass. Map includes army bases, supermarkets etc.
    • Torch + Watch. Watch is set at times of sunset/sunrise. Torch has an unlimited battery.
    • Rope + Swiss Army Knife.

Crew (Optional)

• Walking Dead Survivors: Michonne, Daryl, Rick, Merle, Glenn, Hershel (he has both legs), Maggie.PERK: Extra ammo (+3 mags) and another vehicle.

• Assassin's (Assassins Creed): Ezio, Altair, Connor.PERKS: Increased stamina, Parkour Skill equal to assassins.

• Taskforce 141: Captain Price, Soap, Ghost.PERKS: Extra ammo and weapons: + 6 mags and your own gun choice (has to be real!).

Vehicle

• Humvee
    • Bus
    • Horses. 1 for every 2 people.

Pet

• 'I am legend' dog
    • Army trained Bloodhound
    • A wolf.

Objective 1 (first few weeks/months)

• Find food + water + resources.
    • Look for more survivors.
    • Find a place to settle down.

Objective 2

• Survive. You're always moving.
    • Find the Cure / Flee to Alaska
    • Establish Survival Colony (...and reproduce).

--

Hit me with your equipment and strategy

Okay then. I'd go with the MP5. Fast and light. Good for these situations. According to MythBusters, in close quarters, an axe comes in very handy so that's my secodnary weapon.

Going with the survival three, my priorities will be shelter, water and food. I'll take the map and compass in order to secure these resources. I'll pick the survivors since they also offer another vehicle.

A humvee seems like the best option. A horse is good but it needs to be fed and can also be injured in the chaos, not to mention two people per horse would significantly decrease its performance. A bus is otherwise too big and requires a lot of fuel.

I'll take the army trained bloodhound. A wolf is unreliable and a professionally trained dog would be better than the movie dog for scavenging and guarding.

As I mentioned before, the first priority should be toseek shelter. I can go without water for at least three days and weeks without food so that's not my main concern now. With zombies everywhere shelter is very, very important. Using the maps I can find the best place to hide.

The strategy I would chose would be to establish a colony. Moving is a good temporary option, but it will only get you that far. Establishing a colony will indeed prove difficult, however if I see a place that can be defended and has enough resources to sustain a population then why not? Any other scenario, always be on the move. Avoid travelling in the main roads. Utilize bikes and canoeing if possible. Stay low.

m9, samurai sword, map + compass, assassin crew, humvee, army bloodhound, find food water etc, and then flee to alaska.

Bright Eyed Solstice Wi S. Kennedeh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    m9, samurai sword, map + compass, assassin crew, humvee, army bloodhound, find food water etc, and then flee to alaska.
    y tho

M60,Katana,Map/Compass,Ezio´s Crew,Bus,Wolf,Food,Flee to Alaska

Primary Weapon- M9 Handgun
    Secondary Weapon- Machete
    Item- Rope + Swiss Army Knife
    Crew- Assassins
    Vehicle- Horses
    Pet- Army Trained Bloodhound
    Strategy 1- Find a place to settle down
    Strategy 2- Establish a Colony

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Tfw you see the situation takes place in America and the word "torch" is used for "flashlight."

Either way. MP5 in 9mm (for super obvious reasons), axe (preferably a sturdy camp style axe), flashlight and watch (since good luck getting through America without rope being thrown at you everywhere you go), Taskforce 141 + Pump-action Shotgun (Most likely a Mossberg 500) or Rem 700, none of those and just hijack a smaller easier to maintain vehicle that doesn't get stupid gas mileage and can be refueled by abandoned vehicles, maybe an army trained Labrador? (The US Army doesn't use bloodhounds), search for other survivors and survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskodeh View Post
    y tho
    long range and light to carry

Primary Weapon: MP5

Secondary Weapon: Axe(more useful in situations like these than a machete for example)

Item: Watch + Torch for personal reasons

Crew: Assasins

Vehicle: Humvee probably

Pet: A wolf

Objective 1: Food + Water + Resources

Objective 2: Establishing a colony

I just lock the door

R going in for that open UBD mod position

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Whitebeard View Post
    Okay then. I'd go with the MP5. Fast and light. Good for these situations. According to MythBusters, in close quarters, an axe comes in very handy so that's my secodnary weapon.

Going with the survival three, my priorities will be shelter, water and food. I'll take the map and compass in order to secure these resources. I'll pick the survivors since they also offer another vehicle.

A humvee seems like the best option. A horse is good but it needs to be fed and can also be injured in the chaos, not to mention two people per horse would significantly decrease its performance. A bus is otherwise too big and requires a lot of fuel.

I'll take the army trained bloodhound. A wolf is unreliable and a professionally trained dog would be better than the movie dog for scavenging and guarding.

As I mentioned before, the first priority should be toseek shelter. I can go without water for at least three days and weeks without food so that's not my main concern now. With zombies everywhere shelter is very, very important. Using the maps I can find the best place to hide.

The strategy I would chose would be to establish a colony. Moving is a good temporary option, but it will only get you that far. Establishing a colony will indeed prove difficult, however if I see a place that can be defended and has enough resources to sustain a population then why not? Any other scenario, always be on the move. Avoid travelling in the main roads. Utilize bikes and canoeing if possible. Stay low.
    very nice. you survive. maybe its even up to you to rebuild society. we are looking at a future major.

- - - Updated - - -

the world is in shambles. your choice would have never allowed you to survive forever, but you were aware of that. under heavy losses of your crew you manage to flee to alaska. unlike some movies like to tell you, its pretty save out there and you enjoy every night where you calmly look at the nightsky

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    M60,Katana,Map/Compass,Ezio´s Crew,Bus,Wolf,Food,Flee to Alaska
    you manage to make it all the way to the airport. unfortunately your crew gets ambushed by infected in protective gear. out of rounds for your m60 and with your catana being useless against these kind of opponents you sacrifice yourself in a heroic act for the others to leave. maybe chosing different perks would have prevented that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    Primary Weapon- M9 Handgun
    Secondary Weapon- Machete
    Item- Rope + Swiss Army Knife
    Crew- Assassins
    Vehicle- Horses
    Pet- Army Trained Bloodhound
    Strategy 1- Find a place to settle down
    Strategy 2- Establish a Colony
    right from the start your journey stood under no good star. being constantly on the lookout for infected drains your stamina. since you cant hide in a solid vehicle to replenish your energy in a somewhat safe environment, your decisions when you get attacked are questionable. with your horse and dog falling to the infected you hide behind your assasins like a king behind his guard. unfortunately assasins are no heavy armored tanks and as such an infected in a police-riot gear makes it through to you. your machete proves useless and as such you will never find the place you so eagerly wish to settle down one day

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    very nice. you survive. maybe its even up to you to rebuild society. we are looking at a future major.

- - - Updated - - -

the world is in shambles. your choice would have never allowed you to survive forever, but you were aware of that. under heavy losses of your crew you manage to flee to alaska. unlike some movies like to tell you, its pretty save out there and you enjoy every night where you calmly look at the nightsky

- - - Updated - - -

you manage to make it all the way to the airport. unfortunately your crew gets ambushed by infected in protective gear. out of rounds for your m60 and with your catana being useless against these kind of opponents you sacrifice yourself in a heroic act for the others to leave. maybe chosing different perks would have prevented that?

- - - Updated - - -

right from the start your journey stood under no good star. being constantly on the lookout for infected drains your stamina. since you cant hide in a solid vehicle to replenish your energy in a somewhat safe environment, your decisions when you get attacked are questionable. with your horse and dog falling to the infected you hide behind your assasins like a king behind his guard. unfortunately assasins are no heavy armored tanks and as such an infected in a police-riot gear makes it through to you. your machete proves useless and as such you will never find the place you so eagerly wish to settle down one day
    tbh fuck society I just wanna chill in alaska with my assassin homies eating oysters and shit

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    Tfw you see the situation takes place in America and the word "torch" is used for "flashlight."

Either way. MP5 in 9mm (for super obvious reasons), axe (preferably a sturdy camp style axe), flashlight and watch (since good luck getting through America without rope being thrown at you everywhere you go), Taskforce 141 + Pump-action Shotgun (Most likely a Mossberg 500) or Rem 700, none of those and just hijack a smaller easier to maintain vehicle that doesn't get stupid gas mileage and can be refueled by abandoned vehicles, maybe an army trained Labrador? (The US Army doesn't use bloodhounds), search for other survivors and survive.
    carefully you plan your steps, always making sure to have accounted for all possibilities before doing any rash decisions. it takes you a good while but you somehow manage to avoid any real dangerous sitution with the infected. however coming across the dead bodies of a fellow survivor, his horse and dog mark you for life. you reach the colony and will train all the newborn kids so they dont share such a fate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Torch View Post
    Primary Weapon: MP5

Secondary Weapon: Axe(more useful in situations like these than a machete for example)

Item: Watch + Torch for personal reasons

Crew: Assasins

Vehicle: Humvee probably

Pet: A wolf

Objective 1: Food + Water + Resources

Objective 2: Establishing a colony
    you manage to survive for a good period of time. surprisingly it is not the infected you have to fear the most. instinctivly your wolf is aware of the danger coming from the infected. when meeting with fellow survivors however his true nature comes to light. you have a hard time holding him back and at one point you fail to do so. with your wolf having attacked other survivors you are now branded an outcast and joining the colony will not be an option. angered, you decide to set an example of a colony who rejects you. as such, you plan a meeting with the newly appointed major of the town, willingly to take over leadership by force.

I would go for

the handgun
    a machete
    a map + compass
    Assassin team
    Bloodhound

The most important thing would be to stock up some resources first. With the map we should be able to gather a good amount for quite some time. Then I would look for a base where we could build a colony. An old military base or something that is easily defendable. Would look for other people after that to start building up the colony. I think the assassins will be a much greater help than the others since it also gives you a huge physical boost. I would save the mags for the handgun for the most dangerous situations. As assassins you should be able to deal with lots of zombies simply with weapons like a machete which would save some ammo. You could also easily escape with the right terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post

you manage to survive for a good period of time. surprisingly it is not the infected you have to fear the most. instinctivly your wolf is aware of the danger coming from the infected. when meeting with fellow survivors however his true nature comes to light. you have a hard time holding him back and at one point you fail to do so. with your wolf having attacked other survivors you are now branded an outcast and joining the colony will not be an option. angered, you decide to set an example of a colony who rejects you. as such, you plan a meeting with the newly appointed major of the town, willingly to take over leadership by force.
    Surprisingly enough, this seems pretty accurate

tbh fuck society I just wanna chill in alaska with my assassin homies eating oysters and shit
    Careful not to cut yourself on that edge, Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Mercantilist View Post
    Careful not to cut yourself on that edge, Gay
    ur trying 2 hard

ur trying 2 hard
    So I've heard. This isn't original anymore

Also, right back at you. Even your username is just a scream for edgy approval to look like you care less than you obviously do about what other users think about you (which is one of the lamer things you can possibly do)

- - - Updated - - -

I go with M9, lightweight, accessible, if these are slow zombies I'm not really trying to mow down an army I'd want most to not squander bullets but go for headshots. Can be concealed to not seem a threat to triggerhappy desperate survivors.. but those I guess are people I'd need big guns for. Oh well, I believe in the fellow man.

Samurai sword because all the extra room I save with a pistol over rifle I leave for a weapon that doesn't take too much effort to extract out of zombie heads YET its long ranged and easy enough to wield (due to long blade length) that I won't be prone to missing swings and being in a vulnerable position ripe for munching

I choose map and compass. Every other thing is easily replaceable but the map.

I take the Walking Dead group for safety in numbers + reproduction. A core group of a big number also prevents mutiny from occurring easily as I always have a bulwark of democratic power to lean on (and muscle if the occasion arises)

Humvee is the obvious choice. Bus is too unwieldy and not so easy to defend (from survivors, biggest threat for big beeping vehicles). Big group though, hope they snag another car to tag along.

Pet? Bloodhound. The I am Legend dog died (from loyalty admittedly, BUT it's not as disciplined as a trained bloodhound). Wolf can end up more a liability than protection.
    Last edited by Mercantilist; 03-10-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercantilist View Post
    I know. This isn't original anymore

Also, right back at you. Even your username is just a scream for edgy approval to look like you care less than you obviously do about what other users think about you (which is one of the lamer things you can possibly do)
    despite your intensive efforts senpai still doesnt notice you, what will you try next?

ur obsession with me is starting to get downright weird bro, dial it down a bit.