Chapter 897 Spoiler Thread

From orojackson:
    Chapter 897 Summary(this one is from YonkouProductions):

OP 897: "Pekoms' Eescape from Cacao Island Plan."

It's four minutes until the strawhats are supposed to meet up, and the Sunny is on the horizon. Smoothie orders they toughen security as they approach to keep the ship from escaping. Everyone anticipates Luffy to come out of the mirror, while inside Pekoms explains the "Sulong" form to Luffy, and how whenever he'd go into that form he'd lose his senses and become a mindless beast. But there was one person who could reach him, and that was Pedro. So basically Pedro was the only one who could bring him back to his senses. That's why he feels like he owes him. The plan is essentially for Pekoms to transform, run buck wild and let Luffy escape. Brulee calls this crazy since they've got enough forces to start a war waiting outside for them. Outside they can hear their voices from the mirror and prepare to shoot Luffy. Though it's Pekoms who comes out first surprising everyone. He's using Brulee as a shield so they can't attack right away. She begs for them to save her, but they're one sec too late as Pekoms takes off his glasses and looks at the moon.

He begins to transform and everyone begs him to stop, and Oven is pissed that he'd drag his sister Brulee into all of this.
    He attacks and that separates Luffy and Pekoms, giving Sanji enough time to report in that he sees Luffy and try to save him.
    Luffy starts running, but he doesn't get far. He's about to get done in, but Sanji saves him. Sanji takes to the air with "moon walk". Unfortunately Pekoms is tackled down and they forcefully close his eyes and start to beat on him.
    Sanji doesn't get far either, but then the ships on the shore surrounding them explode.

It's Germa 66, and Sanji asks why they'd save them.
    Niji says "We were just thinking we'd give them a hell of a surprise...!!"

END
    Last edited by Dank Sinatra; 03-08-2018 at 09:24 AM.

Ugh ... when will we get to wano

are you telling me the majority of the chapter is a dick tease that gets shutdown allmost immediately?

Minister of Negerkuss Charlotte Dingleberry's Avatar
    At this point, Oda should just do a scene change to Reverie or Wano already.

Feels more like progression then stalling. Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    are you telling me the majority of the chapter is a dick tease that gets shutdown allmost immediately?
    Doesn't say we don't get to see a few scenes of Sulong raging about, either present day or flashback. Could be moving faster but whatever. Vinnesmokes, Sulong, and Fishman pirates save the day.

Caesar probably around to in order to rejoin Capone since I doubt he could successfully get out of BM's territory alone. Probably been in his lab this whole time everyone else was preoccupied.

Now that I think about it would be pretty lame for zero interaction between him and Germa. You'd think he'd be interested, then again he said he was interested in Franky once but then never ever even glanced his way nor mention him after that.

Ha

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

I knew it Germa would appear, it is always Reiju > Smoothie and the big commander failure needs to feel frustrated once more
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

So.... big meme pirates is becoming shittier by the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph3gun View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So.... big meme pirates is becoming shittier by the day?
    Big Meme pirates

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Shit chapter