Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Starting to like Gakuei

Is anyone else? I mean, sure I can't wait for him to get his ass kicked, but I can't be the only one to find him amusing with his rants/talking BS?

Lot of people hate him because he is cocky,I personally don't give fuck about him.

I didn't care for him back at Kokuyou, but I kind of find him pretty amusing these days.

He has the underdog factor but doesn't seem to realize it himself. Like normally a mediocre person like him would be humble to be working alongside beasts, keeping silent in their presence or sweating bullets at their talent. Gakuei on the other hand is like a Pomeranian Chihuahua, thinking itself a much bigger dog then it really is. For Gakuei he seems to think he's sitting at a table with his peers and that he belongs in that group in a position to be calling out a guy like Gyou'un, or that he would have somehow been able to mount an epic last stand against Shin and Zenou instead of just dying like a dog.

I wonder how much his arrogance would peak if he were to outlive the others on this battlefield.

If I was Gyou'un, I would tell him that I need his help, to leave most of his forces attacking Akou with CGR and come with a detachment to kill Shin while I distract him with a frontal attack. Then watch the hilarity when the duel happens

he's like a typical Temeffian lol

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

took you long enough

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gakuei on the other hand is like a Pomeranian Chihuahua, thinking itself a much bigger dog then it really is.

Hes looking like a saiyajin with his armor and is so out of place that it has comedic potential...

Boring char.

I wonder if the other Generals know that he is that weak or if they think he is a reliable General. In the second case that could lead to their downfall. Weakest link of chain and all that

Definitely no

Cant wait to see his head rolling

Hes probably the great-grandson of Gaku Ki and thinks hes the Military God himself or some shit

I like him personally. He was Keisha's lieutenant, and Keisha was a beast in his own right. But it's funny seeing strut around genuine monsters without realizing it. He does have a point though: Gyouun is kind of a bit annoying when he's talking about the good old days and how his master predicted this moment on his death bed.

This guy is funny. He's so smug and full of himself while he isn't even 90 str xD

To be fair, if it wasn't for the stats I don't think anyone would really call him that weak

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    he's like a typical Temeffian lol

wonder how strong people would think he is if it weren't for stats. makes me want to dig up some old stat prediction threads. stopping rai do and zen ou probably had people thinking he was a god.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    wonder how strong people would think he is if it weren't for stats. makes me want to dig up some old stat prediction threads. stopping rai do and zen ou probably had people thinking he was a god.
    Yeah and also Kinmou and Gakuei were so arrogant about their own abilities, still remember Kinmou shutting down Kisui about the capabilities of Gakuei

If only Batei had smacked the bitch when he wanted to kill Kisui, we wouldn't be in this situation

Gakuei will be the GG of the Kingdom of Dai.
    But Gakuei is a funny guy.

Gakuei will kill Kanki and take revenge for his master. I'm telling you guys.