Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luffy just defeated a yonkou FM. Sabo is basically the revolutionary equivalent of a yonkou FM
    again, my point, there's a difference between the kinda of FM which Luffy managed to beat and the kind of FM who is actually capable of fighting on par with "non-serious" admirals.

Quote Originally Posted by Shota Aizawa View Post
    again, my point, there's a difference between the kinda of FM which Luffy managed to beat and the kind of FM who is actually capable of fighting on par with "non-serious" admirals.
    I have no idea what you're talking about. There's no reason to think that Katakuri is way below Marco or anything like that.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

I have no idea what you're talking about. There's no reason to think that Katakuri is way below Marco or anything like that.
    I never said he's way below, but there's a fine line.
    You're trying to say that Luffy and sabo are of Marco level now?

I never said he's way below, but there's a fine line.
    You're trying to say that Luffy and sabo are of Marco level now?
    I see no reason to think that Marco is above Katakuri. If you think that Katakuri is a small step above Sabo, than that might be right. I never thought any of them are that close to the admirals.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

I see no reason to think that Marco is above Katakuri. If you think that Katakuri is a small step above Sabo, than that might be right. I never thought any of them are that close to the admirals.
    Dude, Marco is clearly above Katakuri, forget Marco i even doubt if Kata can beat Jozu.

Dude, Marco is clearly above Katakuri, forget Marco i even doubt if Kata can beat Jozu.
    You made this up. There's no way to compare them, aside from the fact that they're both yonkou #2s.

You made this up. There's no way to compare them, aside from the fact that they're both yonkou #2s.
    WB commanders have feats from marine ford through which i can back them up, but clearly Kata doesn't have much of a feat as compared to them

Yonkou FMs are close to admiral level as both Marco and Ben Beckmann have shown/been portrayed as.
    Both Luffy and Sabo are currently at the level of FMs. Fujitora isn't beating two people near his level plus the second strongest shichibukai in a 1v3. Leave himself an opening to any of the three and he could be critically injured if not killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvalant View Post
    Yonkou FMs are close to admiral level as both Marco and Ben Beckmann have shown/been portrayed as.
    Both Luffy and Sabo are currently at the level of FMs. Fujitora isn't beating two people near his level plus the second strongest shichibukai in a 1v3. Leave himself an opening to any of the three and he could be critically injured if not killed.
    dont think Sabo is FM level yet, Fuji was holding back a lot against him in Dressrosa.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    dont think Sabo is FM level yet, Fuji was holding back a lot against him in Dressrosa.
    That only matters if Sabo himself went all out against Fuji and if Sabo hasn't grown since then like Luffy has. Plot requires him to still be growing, or he wouldn't be able to even put up a fight in avenging ace. Sabo has been referred to over and over in verse as the number two of the Revolutionary Army after Dragon. Sabo is already a FM until credible evidence to the contrary presents itself. Even if we assume he went all out in Dressrosa and he wasn't FM level back then the distance he needed to travel to get there is still minimal. It's a much smaller leap needed than Luffy going from below Doflamingo to on par with Katakuri in the same amount of time.

If Oda continues scaling Sabo/Ace above Luffy like he has been doing from the past 800+ chapters, Sabo might still be above Luffy at this point.
    Last edited by Sylvalant; 04-16-2018 at 06:46 PM.

Fujitora is not winning this anymore with Zoro he got even less of a chance but he ulitmately takes down Sabo or Doffy with him before he loses.

Any two of them will suffice to beat Issho.
    With three of them obviously he loses.
    And no not even Akainu can win against these three.
    Luffy is one of the big boys now.

Eternal Kingdom of Heaven Kaiser's Avatar
    ^ what Amol said.

Luffy defeats Fujitora. Fujitora is barely stronger than Katakuri if at all.