How will Eishi and Rindou meet their end?

Basically what will be the main reason why Eishi and Rindou lose to Erina and Souma other than plot and favoritism?

Post your thoughts.
    Last edited by Albion; 03-06-2018 at 04:21 PM.

I think their dishes won’t be as much in sync as Soumas and Erinas. Less teamwork basically.

I thought about Erina and Soma winning but: it could end up with Azami voting for Erina and Soma and the other two judges voting for Eishi and Rindou. I feel like there is some significance that Azami is the judge and he keeps mentioning that Erina is the key.

If they lose I think how they will lose will be obvious, because its a course Rinodu and Eishi's meals will conflict with each other causing them to lose. Course obviously favors rebels but like I said it might not go that way.

less teamwork?

I wouldn’t be surprised if next chapters pops out childhood friend eishi and rindou have perfect teamwork for knowing each other in and out.

they’ll lose because of the room’s temperature probably

lack of teamwork has to be the biggest reason, that and chemistry of the chefs/dishes

Rindou's change of heart/scared as well as the "syrup" too come next

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Do you guys think their dishes will be individually better than the rebels or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you guys think their dishes will be individually better than the rebels or no?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Yes.
    But the room temperature nerfed both their dishes?

But the room temperature nerfed both their dishes?
    Yes.

or maybe the gas had problems that day. Anything can happen

Bump.

team work seems like will be the deciding factor. One side will show that they love cooking and the other side will show that they just want to make it perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    team work seems like will be the deciding factor. One side will show that they love cooking and the other side will show that they just want to make it perfect.
    If anything Eishi and Rindou look like they have perfect teamwork at the moment.

How would the latter part make a team lose though if both their dishes have good sync and are individually high leveled?

If anything Eishi and Rindou look like they have perfect teamwork at the moment.

How would the latter part make a team lose though if both their dishes have good sync and are individually high leveled?
    other than their love for cooking(if the author makes this a reason for the rebels to win that is) or if they are straight up better than the top elite 10s, I dont see any other way for Soma and Erina to win. A draw perhaps

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    I imagine it will be due to "too much teamwork" where their individual identities are somehow lost in the dishes, where Souma and Ewwrina have "combative" but complementary dishes which showcase not only their individuality but how well they pair.

Bumping once more.

Yeah, it will be teamwork...
    Rindou and eishi didnt care at all about teamwork. In some sense, their dish is great for individual consume while soma and erina dish is superior as apetizer and main dish

You also can see that eishi doesnt care about the person who eat his dish, all he think about is his own ego to create his perfect dish. I think that is his best power but also his fatal weakness.
    Last edited by Joseph3gun; 03-28-2018 at 11:39 AM.