Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Lord of the Endless Chaos

Turnip farmers are on fire !

"sharing Chi energy"

fucking ri boku

maybe kp will stop underestimating him now
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Riboku got mad hype this chapter.lets see if he can back it up.Loved the chilling scene between Zhao commanders,also it looks like CGR is above Bananji in the pecking order.

Loved his master more than anything and fought together with Renpa,still says RBK>those two i think people here should stop underestimating Riboku

@Pimp of Pimps @Zoro @Myst @PZ @Loki @DoflaMihawk @Bold @Speedyg @Nordlending @Makenzye @Luffee @Ichiryuu @VICE @JamesKurde @Whookie @Crispickle @Kuroashisanji @Aliasniamor @CarryOn @felixng2015 @Duke Xin @say-and-sing @Dai Don Dedede @Tokio @Luckykrish @Saki @HiShin @Juan @CodeZero @giantbiceps @Guoan @abdurahman @gn_x00 @Tenzen @SpiRo @Zentos @Amol @DreX @asuna @Ascot @Baragan @Chaos2000;

- - - Updated - - -

oh, so that's how you do that

anyways, makes sense that all of qin's new gen would start exhibiting 6gg level abilities at this point. mou bu, ou sen, kan ki etc. were all B ranked at the beginning of the series the same as the independent unit captains are now
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

- Tou was off paneled, top left
    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../51/550/page/4

- Wonder how Kyoukai's fighting effort compared to when she did it in Sanyou?

- Kyoukai

- Kyoukai future Q6 level confirmed as expected

- Kind of makes me think she may actually make the new 6, which I've never felt before

- The way Gyou'un has always spoke of and to Chougaryu, and the way everyone minus Riboku (saying Gyou'un was the best martially) does the same, just reaffirms my belief that the two of them really aren't that far apart. They're partners, virtual equals. The two stand alone's in RSJ's army. Plot has simply dictated one has had more spotlight than the other.

- Riboku > Renpa + RSJ....I knew it

- How did Gyou send a message past Kanki's army? Send a raven?

- Gyou having 20 days basically confirms Qin will be doing something extra special soon. I think the right and left flanks will crush all on the Zhao sides thanks to the new gen.

Good chapter - I liked it a lot. Though I was sort of expecting a better cliffhanger or something for us to look forward to. An instruction from Riboku or Ousen, information on Yotanwa/Kanki etc. Oh well, it'll come.

TF are lit atm.

- I'm disappointed Gyou'un didn't tell us specifically which Q6 member Kyoukai reminded him of, though.
    Last edited by Kanki; 03-06-2018 at 01:43 PM.

Nice chapter, no fight but really enjoyable for me.

The part with the dead soldiers at the beginning made me think of Sanyou, the intimate moment between Shin and Kyoukai wasn't over the top and the Zhao commander meeting had good interactions and some very beautiful panels
    Last edited by Whysoserious; 03-06-2018 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "sharing Chi energy"

-Shin sneaking to Kyokai's tent ... just to share some life energy. Seriously tho... he should share with her something else.

-Kyoukai confirmed as the future 6GG.

-Riboku confirmed as the best 3ZH in history.

That message is fake

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post

Good chapter - I liked it a lot. Though I was sort of expecting a better cliffhanger or something for us to look forward to. An instruction from Riboku or Ousen, information on Yotanwa/Kanki etc. Oh well, it'll come.
    Am really interested to see Yotanwa’s fight. Feels like forever since we last saw her on-panel.

- How did Gyou send a message past Kanki's army? Send a raven?
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    That message is fake

Gakuei as arrogant as always... hes climbing my most hated list even more...

for Gyou Un to say that even Riboku is stronger than RSJ is kinda out of character, at least for me...

That message is fake
    I actually believe this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    Gakuei as arrogant as always... hes climbing my most hated list even more...

for Gyou Un to say that even Riboku is stronger than RSJ is kinda out of character, at least for me...
    I used to hate him, now I like him. It's not like he plays a bigger role. His arrogance is entertaining. He'll get it soon anyway.

I'm surprised he doesn't hold more of a grudge towards Shin tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Denyuu and Ryuusen still mia

I actually believe this
    I also think this will be Kanki's moment for this arc
    - - - Updated - - -

I used to hate him, now I like him. It's not like he plays a bigger role. His arrogance is entertaining. He'll get it soon anyway.
    Do you think Riboku is also above Ouki?I always put him equal with Renpa and now Gyou'un just said RBK>Renpa

Dude believes the message is real and won't move the center army to attack Ousen because "lol victory without doing anything"

Yotanwa will win the battle of Ryouyou and Shin + Ousen win the right wing. Qin will win this

That message is fake

That's definitely possible. Could be an Ousen agent. But at the same time I think it's more probably genuine. First because it would make victory too easy for Qin, secondly because there are probably passwords to cross the Zhao lines and there is no way for Qin to know them.
    Last edited by Whysoserious; 03-06-2018 at 01:59 PM.