Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Sliding in

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by JŲrmungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Welcome to TMF.

    Do you read comics?

    P.S. I thought it was another dupe, but he posted an attachment, so it has to be a new member.

    Thanks and no, still trying to figure everything out lmao

  2. #22
    Welcome, enjoy your stay.

  3. #23
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    18,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hello everyone,


    Iím God Usopp.

    Iíve been lurking on TMF for a couple of months and the people around here
    seems fun. Please be gentle with me.

    Oh and no, I donít read comics

    Welcome to the forums, where are you from?




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Welcome to the forums, where are you from?

    Thank you, you mean which forum? I used to be on mangafox, but been lurking here ever since someone recommended it in a post of his

  5. #25
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    18,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you, you mean which forum? I used to be on mangafox, but been lurking here ever since someone recommended it in a post of his
    Ohh no I was referring to country. Also who recommended tmf?




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ohh no I was referring to country. Also who recommended tmf?
    Oh my bad, I’m from The Netherlands. Actually I forgot who it was, he translated Kingdom spoilers back there.
    Where are you from?

  7. #27
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    18,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh my bad, I’m from The Netherlands. Actually I forgot who it was, he translated Kingdom spoilers back there.
    Where are you from?
    The Netherlands




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Netherlands
    The coincidence

  9. #29
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    18,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The coincidence
    Y-yeah... coincidence..

    Welkom.




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Welcome to TMF.


    Do you read comics?
    What a shitty dupe I am, for not reading comics. Time to change that.


  11. #31
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    20,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a shitty dupe I am, for not reading comics. Time to change that.


    The light. The way.

  12. #32
    slide into my dm's daddy

  13. #33

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    slide into my dm's daddy
    i will be coming


  15. #35
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,369
    When the title of the thread is "Sliding in"
    and you say:
    Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i will be coming
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕēᴥēʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When the title of the thread is "Sliding in"
    and you say:



    i did slid tho


  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you, what do you think of Rak?
    @Crispickle; what do you think of Rak, loli turtle?


  18. #38
    Banned Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Crispickle; what do you think of Rak, loli turtle?
    shut up, slanderous turtle

    rak should have taught you better

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    shut up, slanderous turtle

    rak should have taught you better



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •