Ordo
    Shoumou
    Rinko
    Kanki
    Shoumou above Rinko?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shoumou above Rinko?
    I kept changing my mind on that one lol. I think Shoumou may be too strong/tanky. Then again he's also overconfident so that would favor Rinko.

Rinko seemed a lot more experienced, he's probably faced off against stronger enemies than Shoumou has.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    I kept changing my mind on that one lol. I think Shoumou may be too strong/tanky. Then again he's also overconfident so that would favor Rinko.
    Rinko obviously has the experience and weight advantage...and an obviously favorable direct feats comparison lmao

Probably.

rereading kingdom and yeah, rinko should be much stronger than shoumou(for someone who is also a 93). Rinko managed to break through ouki's forces and than cut him while Shoumou got fodderized

Rinko's fight with ouhon show's how experienced he is to, the only reason he survives and dodges the majority of ouhon's dragon claw is due to his experience(he says as much) fighting against hundreds of spear users and coming across something similar in the past. Shoumou would have actually died from that though, being less experienced. Rinko should also have pretty nice weight for a non great general as well. Really, ouhon is the only 93 we've seen that can be favored over rinko, and i'd say only due to some of his great techniques like dragon claw(considering he would've killed rinko with it when he was an 89 if rinko was a bit less experienced with spear users).
    Last edited by pizzadust; 03-14-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Ouhon
    Rinko

Rinbukun
    Ordo
    Kanki

Ousen
    Shoumou
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Ordo is rank 93 in strength?
    Are you joking?

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    rereading kingdom and yeah, rinko should be much stronger than shoumou(for someone who is also a 93). Rinko managed to break through ouki's forces and than cut him while Shoumou got fodderized

Rinko's fight with ouhon show's how experienced he is to, the only reason he survives and dodges the majority of ouhon's dragon claw is due to his experience(he says as much) fighting against hundreds of spear users and coming across something similar in the past. Shoumou would have actually died from that though, being less experienced. Rinko should also have pretty nice weight for a non great general as well. Really, ouhon is the only 93 we've seen that can be favored over rinko, and i'd say only due to some of his great techniques like dragon claw(considering he would've killed rinko with it when he was an 89 if rinko was a bit less experienced with spear users).
    That’s just Hara subjective hype base on their opponents. Ouki vs Shoumou was shown as a duel to see whose stronger. While Rinko just cut Ouki while passing by him. Obviously Rinko had more experience than Shoumou that’s how Rinko knew to cut Ouki and get away.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    That’s just Hara subjective hype base on their opponents. Ouki vs Shoumou was shown as a duel to see whose stronger. While Rinko just cut Ouki while passing by him. Obviously Rinko had more experience than Shoumou that’s how Rinko knew to cut Ouki and get away.

Uh, what? The whole point was that Rinko broke through Ouki's forces to try to take him out, and then even managed to land a blow on him, and emerged unscathed. He didn't just happen to be "passing by" Ouki. Shoumou couldn't do anything at all against Ouki.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

it was a duel where shoumou could not last a single clash, the fact that rinko could lend a blow on him at all is tons more impressive than shoumous showing lol.

Also, that's not subjective hype, are you saying that rinkos own words about his experience and every other characters hyping up how experienced he is in combat is all a lie, or an empty hype tool? Shoumou cl3srlt didn't have equivalent combat experience lol

Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post

Uh, what? The whole point was that Rinko broke through Ouki's forces to try to take him out, and then even managed to land a blow on him, and emerged unscathed. He didn't just happen to be "passing by" Ouki. Shoumou couldn't do anything at all against Ouki.
    Yes Chapter 196 Renpa said Rinko wasn’t a guy to overestimate his own strength. Yes Rinko’s Rindou broke through Ouki’s iron defense and Rinko landed a flesh wound on Ouki’s arm. But, do you really think Ouki and Rinko dueled after Rinko cut him?

Yes Chapter 196 Renpa said Rinko wasn’t a guy to overestimate his own strength. Yes Rinko’s Rindou broke through Ouki’s iron defense and Rinko landed a flesh wound on Ouki’s arm. But, do you really think Ouki and Rinko dueled after Rinko cut him?
    Ouki vs Rinko lasted at least as long as Ouki vs Shoumou.
    Rinko attacked Ouki. He landed a blow, and wasn't killed by Ouki. Shoumou attacked Ouki. He was fodderized immediately, and died. Pretty obvious that Rinko is stronger.