Worst Role You Ever Had

What's the worst/least favorite role you've had in a game?

The Commander From Hell

We The North

I was pretty disappointed in my role in Cormag's big game. Character I chose probably had a lot to do with it but everyone else had a more interesting role than I did.

Riki's last game in both situations as mafia I couldn't be a Joat and as town my tracker's power was useless as shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the strongman kill wasn't an extra kill. RIPERINO.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

Hard to say, there's none that come to mind off the top of my head. Does Vanilla count? Because I've been vanilla and that's just boring.

I once had a Doc role with the post restriction that I could only post immediately after the person I had protected the Night before. Dude claimed an important PR (think it was a Cop) so I had to protect him and they stopped posting the next Day. I still got prodded for inactivity which made me mad so I broke my restriction and then got modkilled for it.

That was a fucked up game where 1/3 of the roles were incapable of talking.

I think, by far, the worst role I have ever been assigned would be Viktoria in Thief: The Dark Project Mafia. I was a Mafia Post Restricted Burst Janitor. It was a 2-man Mafia, against a 3-man Mafia with better abilities, 10 Townies, and 1 Indie. The gimmick of the game was that everyone had a Post Restriction that gave away their race. The problem should be immediately apparent to anyone familiar with Thief: TDP. Viktoria is the goddess of the Pagans. The Pagans are the primary antagonists in Thief. The Pagans have a very specific manner of speech.

Needless to say, I was lynched on Day 1 due to my post restriction, and my partner was vig'd on Night 1.

Any of the omniscient roles are extremely boring because the host impairs you with severe posting restrictions that makes you little more than an observer.
    -The Great Swagzini

Vanilla.

I know that's a boring answer, but I just don't really get boring roles. I would say I'm just lucky with random generator, but I suspect that hosts (on TMF and NF) purposely give me fun roles because they expect me to put on a show every game.

I don't think there is a standout role ive had that has been bad. I didnt like one of Cormags role he gave me in the JJBA game, but it was only because I preferred the roles of the other guys on my team