Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    was a fairly clean win

luffy would still take it in a rematch
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How didn’t he ? He didn’t cheat or anything. If you are talking about Katakuri injuring himself, that only happened because he got a cheap shot on Luffy
    Nope he didn’t cheat. Yet the plot gave him certain conveniences that prevented him from loosing. Like Katakuris tea time or Brulee enabling him to leave Katakuri behind in mirror world to refresh his stamina and haki.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    Wow okay if you think so
    You don't think Luffy improved?

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    the one from the floor probably wouldn’t do anything. Luffy should be capable of moving away from that easily.
    He seems pretty stationary when he's firing his shots. Probably has to in order to focus on changing the trajectory of his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Shota Aizawa View Post
    You don't think Luffy improved?
    He obviously improved. But can he take Katakuri down alone in a straight 1v1? Nope I doubt it.

Nope he didn’t cheat. Yet the plot gave him certain conveniences that prevented him from loosing. Like Katakuris tea time or Brulee enabling him to leave Katakuri behind in mirror world to refresh his stamina and haki.
    The real fight started after the snakeman, before that Katakuri was not putting any effort, so all those scenarios you mentioned doesn't matter. Luffy would even win with less difficulty now, cuz the moment he transformed into snakeman he was severely injured, his eyes were barely open.

The real fight started after the snakeman, before that Katakuri was not putting any effort, so all those scenarios you mentioned doesn't matter. Luffy would even win with less difficulty now, cuz the moment he transformed into snakeman he was severely injured, his eyes were barely open.
    I doubt that. At the beginning Katakuri was even able to prevent him from activating G4 itself via his haki. He only allowed him to do it later since he wanted Luffy to be at his best. Kata also already suffered damage mainly due to himself by tanking some G4 hits when he lost his cool and stabbing himself. This is damage he wouldn’t receive here. I doubt snakeman would be enough to finish him off here if Luffy could activate it in the first place.

Looks like Ruffy fans still ignore the point that Kata nerfed himself and Brulee helps Ruffy
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Fair enough

I accept

2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    alright

I doubt that. At the beginning Katakuri was even able to prevent him from activating G4 itself via his haki. He only allowed him to do it later since he wanted Luffy to be at his best
    That was the case when only Kata had precog, now it's a different case.
    . Kata also already suffered damage mainly due to himself by tanking some G4 hits when he lost his cool
    Kata took hardly 2-3 punches, luffy suffered plenty

stabbing himself. This is damage he wouldn’t receive here.
    Even mentioned that he stabbed himself to even things out due to the trouble caused by interference.

I doubt snakeman would be enough to finish him off here if Luffy could activate it in the first place.
    He beated him with snakeman when he was even barely standing, uninjured snakeman would probably beat him in less difficulty this time.

Luffy beat 2 sweet comanders, luffy will win second time because of his growth... saiyanjin always getting stronger after a fight

Giving it to Katakuri myself, dont see Luffy winning it in G4s timespan, nor do I see him put heavy injuries on Kata without it which would allow G4 to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    Giving it to Katakuri myself, dont see Luffy winning it in G4s timespan , nor do I see him put heavy injuries on Kata without it which would allow G4 to do it.
    Whateven?

He just beated him with in the timespan.

Whateven?

He just beated him with in the timespan.
    While Katakuri was already massively injured, sure. He himself was too but that's never weakened his attacks.

That was the case when only Kata had precog, now it's a different case.

Kata took hardly 2-3 punches, luffy suffered plenty

Even mentioned that he stabbed himself to even things out due to the trouble caused by interference.

He beated him with snakeman when he was even barely standing, uninjured snakeman would probably beat him in less difficulty this time.
    Luffy doesn’t even have constant precog. As far as we saw it’s pretty inconsistent and underdeveloped. Hey may get a few hits in without G4 but that’s it.
    The point is that all Kata has to do to win is survive one G4 usage of Luffy. Non G4 Luffy can’t weaken him to the point where snakeman can finish him off. Also if Katakuri uses his spiked mochi from the get go Luffy won’t hold out so long I guess.

While Katakuri was already massively injured, sure. He himself was too but that's never weakened his attacks.
    honestly tell me, did you even read those chapters? -_-

here you can see how poorly he was beaten before the awakening/actual fight, look he couldn't even stand properly

This is the scan after Kata stabbed himself, see it didn't effect him at all, on the other hand you can clearly see Luffy's conditions

It was pretty obvious who was more injured -_-

Luffy doesn’t even have constant precog. As far as we saw it’s pretty inconsistent and underdeveloped.
    what the?
    if that was the case then Luffy wouldn't have been able to beat him at all.
    You're talking about the beginning of the fight, during the whole fight it has clearly portrayed that Luffy managed to develop his haki from a rookie to a pro by beating the one who is already a pro in that.
    Last edited by Shota Aizawa; 03-02-2018 at 07:10 PM.

Not so straightforward. But most likely Katakuri extreme diff. Mainly because he can prevent g4 transformation and Luffy needs snakeman to be on katakuri's level. But the fight will last a while, as luffy can now take more punishment and dodge/counter better.
    You're all...so small

Sure I did, none of that proves his attacks weakened though

After an extreme difficulty fight like this I always feel like Luffy "levels up" a little past the strength of the opponent he just beat. So, even though Katakuri could have beaten Luffy here, now that the fight is over I believe Luffy's slightly above him.

Sure I did, none of that proves his attacks weakened though
    why you're taking wrong conclusions? that's what proves that he leveled up.

why you're taking wrong conclusions? that's what proves that he leveled up.
    Well sure, but you're missing the point.

If Luffys attacks didn't weaken due injuries, which they never did and most definitely didn't here either, but just his durability it doesn't matter much.

Katakuri being already badly hurt allowed G4 to very, very barerly take him down before the time limit was up, if Kata is full that won't be enough. Once G4 runs out Katakuri is going to ragdoll him.