Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

(Spoiler Thread) Huan Qi

kan ki's fall from grace

feel like there's a lot of interesting ways this can play out

for instance, would love for a matured shin to have a match against him with kan ki leading a wei army or something

then there's the battle against ri boku where he actually faces his defeat leading to a number of other events

can't wait to see how hara illustrates this in the manga, personally

what do you expect out of this ordeal, and/or what would you like to see out of it?
    Last edited by Crispickle; 02-27-2018 at 09:05 AM.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

will be the lowest point in the whole manga lel

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Actually waiting for this moment.

Will prob not happen for years.

That's still going be long with current pace honestly...

This arc is already super long with no end in sight I honestly wouldn’t be surprise if Kanki goes down in this arc. With something like Riboku sensing he might lose(maybe after Gyou’un death) so he sends a message to Ki Chou with Kanki’s weakness to go liberate Gyou. You then have Kanki beat him but suffer heavy losses and then Riboku could sneak away from the battle of Shukai Plains and come and finish Kanki off. But instead of Kanki dying you have him and maybe the Saki Clan escape but to another state. You could then have Shin with an instinctual moment and finish Riboku once and for all(history be damned) and with this they successfully capture Gyou.

Even though what I just wrote sounds a lot like fan fiction. I wouldn’t be surprise if Hara speed up the historic timeline to put some manga only stories in.
    Last edited by Marcusx8; 03-03-2018 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    will be the lowest point in the whole manga lel
    Just because reebok will get a win?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Just because reebok will get a win?
    Reebok got a win in Bayou yet I hold that arc in very high regard

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Eh, if Hara really want to finish it early, he would just time skip/off panel some wars

He plays his trumpcard Houken who will destroy Zenou...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    This arc is already super long with no end in sight I honestly wouldn’t be surprise if Kanki goes down in this arc. With something like Riboku sensing he might lose(maybe after Gyou’un death) so he sends a message to Ki Chou with Kanki’s weakness to go liberate Gyou. You then have Kanki beat him but suffer heavy losses and then Riboku could sneak away from the battle of Shukai Plains and come and finish Kanki off. You could then have Shin with an instinctual moment and finish Riboku once and for all(history be damned) and with this they successfully capture Gyou.

Even though what I just wrote sounds a lot like fan fiction. I wouldn’t be surprise if Hara speed up the historic timeline to put some manga only stories in.
    Thats really fan fiction, does Riboku outrun Ousen with his fast horses or is it simple teleporting to Gyou?

mind if i touch the title a little?

It's one of the moments I'm most looking forward to, along with Shin becoming one of Qin's 6

Historical battle of Fei is a great example of psychological warfare in action. Hope that Hara won't mess this up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fei_(233_BCE)

it's actually a shame that the Kanki to Yan theory isn't true. Kanki as a Yan villain would be so good

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    it's actually a shame that the Kanki to Yan theory isn't true. Kanki as a Yan villain would be so good
    Kanki basically disappeared from history after his loss so Hara can do whatever he wants with him actually. Would be cool if he sends him to Wei or Han, or some other country to strengthen their military.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Kanki basically disappeared from history after his loss so Hara can do whatever he wants with him actually. Would be cool if he sends him to Wei or Han, or some other country to strengthen their military.
    Thats a great idea, imagine shin vs kanki. What an epic battle it will be. This manga have so much plot to exploit. The dude naki that joined shin army will play big role against kanki.

That would be so cool if Kanki turned his back on Qin and became an enemy.

i'll be pissed if Hara holds back on this arc . Looking at the timelime in the series, it is only a few years away from this. Shin, Mouten and Ouhon would be generals as stated by Sei. I predict a mini arc which means we will see what is happening in the different states, and probably see more 'relaxing' chapters of Shin and the Hi Shin Unit. I bet after this arc Sei will officially announce that he opening back up the 6GG System, so that would raise competition.

The Battle of Fei deserves an arc of its own. It should not be rushed, or incorporated into this current or any other arc (which is a horrible idea) because it is one of the biggest defeats Qin suffer with 100,000 losses and it is a nasty wake up call for the idea of unifying China. It shows Rikobu's 'true power'. The Battle of Bayou's arc has been Qin's big loss in the manga so far, this is beyond that. It's fitting for someone as brutal as Kanki and his army to get such a brutal defeat, hence that is very likely why Hara wrote the character the way he was.

I loved the way Hara has wrote Kanki because he has proved to be this unconventional laid back general and has shown that over the years, which makes me more excited to see this event happen. Kanki will get a major win to Zhao beforehand anyway.

This defeat should really pressure Shin, Ouhon and Mouten to raise their standards even higher to be in 6GG system since someone like Kanki gets defeated.

So far Hara has been quite faithfull to what we know of the era. He invented stuff here and there but never at the expanse of real history.

Battle of Fei will be featured, definitely. Even if it's only for 15 chapters and the 3 young generals not in it

Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    i'll be pissed if Hara holds back on this arc . Looking at the timelime in the series, it is only a few years away from this. Shin, Mouten and Ouhon would be generals as stated by Sei. I predict a mini arc which means we will see what is happening in the different states, and probably see more 'relaxing' chapters of Shin and the Hi Shin Unit. I bet after this arc Sei will officially announce that he opening back up the 6GG System, so that would raise competition.

The Battle of Fei deserves an arc of its own. It should not be rushed, or incorporated into this current or any other arc (which is a horrible idea) because it is one of the biggest defeats Qin suffer with 100,000 losses and it is a nasty wake up call for the idea of unifying China. It shows Rikobu's 'true power'. The Battle of Bayou's arc has been Qin's big loss in the manga so far, this is beyond that. It's fitting for someone as brutal as Kanki and his army to get such a brutal defeat, hence that is very likely why Hara wrote the character the way he was.

I loved the way Hara has wrote Kanki because he has proved to be this unconventional laid back general and has shown that over the years, which makes me more excited to see this event happen. Kanki will get a major win to Zhao beforehand anyway.

This defeat should really pressure Shin, Ouhon and Mouten to raise their standards even higher to be in 6GG system since someone like Kanki gets defeated.
    IIRC IRL Qin didn’t capture Gyou until much later. So if you think Gyou is getting capture this arc then it make sense for other things to get pushed up as well. Now I don’t disagree that Battle of Fei should be it’s on arc but I don’t think Hara is going to put Shin under Kanki again so how exactly will we see this fight.