Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 397
  1. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by ihascaketoo! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh for fucks sake ruin another thing for me Tifa

    Was about to spend a few months living there with my sister for the winter.
    I'm not stopping you. I was born there, I don't live there.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  2. #322
    ihascaketoo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In Vienna eating Cake
    Posts
    4,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not stopping you. I was born there, I don't live there.

    Just the fact that I'd be staying in the state that gave birth to you kills any chance of joy I'd experience



  3. #323
    That sounds like a personal issue with yourself and doesn't really have anything to do with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  4. #324
    Banned Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Gucci store
    Posts
    10,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Atlanta, GA
    Oh that sounds pretty nice actually

  5. #325
    /\/\ Phillip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    176
    Personally, i feel like this amendment is much more than it should be.

    Handguns i can get behind for self defense, but anything else is totally redundant and unneeded.

    Tell me why anyone would need a semi automatic weapon, or any weapon more than capable of easily slaughtering dozens of people in seconds for "self-defense".

    I feel like this amendment solves as many problems as it creates, and it should totally be toned down.

  6. #326
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Personally, i feel like this amendment is much more than it should be.

    Handguns i can get behind for self defense, but anything else is totally redundant and unneeded.

    Tell me why anyone would need a semi automatic weapon, or any weapon more than capable of easily slaughtering dozens of people in seconds for "self-defense".

    I feel like this amendment solves as many problems as it creates, and it should totally be toned down.
    Ironically handguns are responsible for like 95% of gun deaths. And as the recent shooting demonstrated, they are also capable of slaughtering dozens of people. As with most guns...they aren't toys. Asking "why would you need a weapon to do something a weapon does" is kinda circular. As for their use: Home defense, sport, hunting are all pretty valid reasons.

    Wanting more gun control is not unreasonable - the problem is that simply making weapons or accessories illegal is only preventing lawful citizens from using them. Nobody who plans on slaughtering a crowd of people is going to pause and consider the legality of his weapon lol.
    Last edited by Ultra; 11-09-2018 at 05:30 PM.

  7. #327
    Even if you ban weapons, it's almost certain they'll thrive in the black market.

  8. #328
    /\/\ Phillip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ironically handguns are responsible for like 95% of gun deaths. And as the recent shooting demonstrated, they are also capable of slaughtering dozens of people.
    I'd much rather people with weaponry using handguns than automatic AR's, like the las vegas shooting a while ago.

    If the laws only permitted he could obtain handguns, many more people would be alive today.

    Home defense, sport, hunting are all pretty valid reasons.
    Valid reasons for a handgun. Why would you need a weapon that's capable of mowing down entire crowds of people in seconds to do things that handguns can do (and are much safer for the most part)?

    A man with a handgun is always going to be less dangerous than a man with an AR, and that's just how things are. A man presented with the option to obtain a handgun vs an AR (or any other significantly more dangerous weapon) , most of the time, will pick the AR.. again, that's just human nature.

    I'd rather limit the potential of the massacres than try to outright stop it altogether.

    the problem is that simply making weapons or accessories illegal is only preventing lawful citizens from using them. Nobody who plans on slaughtering a crowd of people is going to pause and consider the legality of his weapon lol.
    Uh, the las vegas shooter obtained all his weapons legally. Why it's legal to own a weapon capable of such murder is beyond me however.

    I look at places like Japan, and see it as valid proof that strict gun laws work. Sure, there's the potential of being more vulnerable than without a gun, but it seems like a minor risk considering how rarely things ever go haywire over there. Maybe its also in credit to the fact more people trust each other to not end each others life though as well. Unlike in America.....
    Last edited by Phillip; 11-09-2018 at 05:54 PM.

  9. #329
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    62,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd much rather people with weaponry using handguns than automatic AR's, like the las vegas shooting a while ago.

    If the laws only permitted he could obtain handguns, many more people would be alive today.


    Valid reasons for a handgun. Why would you need a weapon that's capable of mowing down entire crowds of people in seconds to do things that handguns can do (and are much safer for the most part)?

    A man with a handgun is always going to be less dangerous than a man with an AR, and that's just how things are. A man presented with the option to obtain a handgun vs an AR (or any other significantly more dangerous weapon) , most of the time, will pick the AR.. again, that's just human nature.

    I'd rather limit the potential of the massacres than try to outright stop it altogether.



    Uh, the las vegas shooter obtained all his weapons legally. Why it's legal to own a weapon capable of such murder is beyond me however.

    I look at places like Japan, and see it as valid proof that strict gun laws work. Sure, there's the potential of being more vulnerable than without a gun, but it seems like a minor risk considering how rarely things ever go haywire over there. Maybe its also in credit to the fact more people trust each other to not end each others life though as well. Unlike in America.....
    Automatic weapons have been illegal for decades.

    And Hand guns kill far more people than rifles per year. Hand guns are also easier to use and conceal, so I don't see where your point is coming from.

    Hand guns kill I think more than 20 times that of rifles



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  10. #330
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd much rather people with weaponry using handguns than automatic AR's, like the las vegas shooting a while ago.

    If the laws only permitted he could obtain handguns, many more people would be alive today.


    Valid reasons for a handgun. Why would you need a weapon that's capable of mowing down entire crowds of people in seconds to do things that handguns can do (and are much safer for the most part)?

    A man with a handgun is always going to be less dangerous than a man with an AR, and that's just how things are. A man presented with the option to obtain a handgun vs an AR (or any other significantly more dangerous weapon) , most of the time, will pick the AR.. again, that's just human nature.

    I'd rather limit the potential of the massacres than try to outright stop it altogether.



    Uh, the las vegas shooter obtained all his weapons legally. Why it's legal to own a weapon capable of such murder is beyond me however.

    I look at places like Japan, and see it as valid proof that strict gun laws work. Sure, there's the potential of being more vulnerable than without a gun, but it seems like a minor risk considering how rarely things ever go haywire over there. Maybe its also in credit to the fact more people trust each other to not end each others life though as well. Unlike in America.....
    A couple of things to note. We have 50 states with varying gun laws, even if the Las Vegas shooter couldn't obtain legally in his state, he could go across state borders. Note that the Orlando night club shooting and the latest one both happened in the state with the strictest gun laws in the country, that didn't stop someone from using an AR-15 or having extended magazines for the pistol.

    I question your assertion on the danger of handguns somewhat - there's the virginia tech shooting for example, really the main difference is magazine capacity and accuracy, but they're nearly just as dangerous. Also, like I said, even counting up all the deaths from mass shootings, rifles make up a small percentage of gun deaths, and considering how many people own AR-15s, what such a crackdown effectively does is punish 99.99%(probably more digits, no exaggeration) of lawful gun owners, who won't be happy with their weapons taken away for doing nothing wrong. There are smarter ways to go about it than a blatant weapons ban

    Strict gun laws work in places where there already isn't a lot of guns (Also the Yakuza are definitely armed, but w/e). We have roughly a gun for each person here, maybe more. You can get one if you want to, there may be consequences, but that's not important to someone about to go on a shooting spree. And as you pointed out, culturally Japan is more homogenous and less violent so you can't make a direct comparison.

  11. #331
    /\/\ Phillip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Automatic weapons have been illegal for decades.
    Las vegas shooter very easily changed his SR to AR's.

    And Hand guns kill far more people than rifles per year.
    Based on what? Because honestly speaking here, i'm only counting random people doing homicides, not all killings cause by rifles/handguns in general.

    Hand guns are also easier to use and conceal, so I don't see where your point is coming from.
    They're also much much easier to stop compared to a man with a rifle.

    you can't honestly tell me that the las vegas shooter would've had an "easier" time if he was using a handgun instead of a AR are you? Or that he would've had more victims? Because that's what my entire post was all about, and you seemed to have completely missed that and single out the handguns part.

    Hand guns kill I think more than 20 times that of rifles
    kill I think more
    I think
    i don't think you do at all, seeing your previous posts here. Also, anecdotal evidence doesn't beat things like this

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shooting
    Last edited by Phillip; 11-09-2018 at 06:22 PM.

  12. #332
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Las vegas shooter very easily changed his SR to AR's.


    Based on what? Because honestly speaking here, i'm only counting random people doing homicides, not all killings cause by rifles/handguns in general.



    They're also much much easier to stop compared to a man with a rifle.

    you can't honestly tell me that the las vegas shooter would've had an "easier" time if he was using a handgun instead of a AR are you? Or that he would've had more victims? Because that's what my entire post was all about, and you seemed to have completely missed that and single out the handguns part.







    i don't think you do at all, seeing your previous posts here. Also, anecdotal evidence doesn't beat things like this

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Las_Vegas_shooting

  13. #333
    /\/\ Phillip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's pretty significant numbers wise.

    Still, a man with an AR on a case by case basis is still more dangerous. Even if not as common.

    You could argue that handguns technically kill many more people per year, but in specific circumstances such as Las Vegas shooting, assault rifles are just... deadlier.

  14. #334
    Spud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    588
    We also have a militia so we can shoot invading foreigners

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's pretty significant numbers wise.

    Still, a man with an AR on a case by case basis is still more dangerous. Even if not as common.

    You could argue that handguns technically kill many more people per year, but in specific circumstances such as Las Vegas shooting, assault rifles are just... deadlier.
    Fortunately, assault rifles are banned and amost non existent. And it makes a lot of sense too. Taking apart an assault rifle for maintenance is a bad idea without proper training, nevermind the killing aspect.

  15. #335
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's pretty significant numbers wise.

    Still, a man with an AR on a case by case basis is still more dangerous. Even if not as common.

    You could argue that handguns technically kill many more people per year, but in specific circumstances such as Las Vegas shooting, assault rifles are just... deadlier.
    Deadlier than what? Other mass shootings? Virginia Tech had 30+ victims, handguns. While the Las Vegas shooting was the deadliest in U.S. history that has less to do with the weapon involved and because he was shooting into a dense crowd of people. He didn't even have to aim. That's the biggest factor here, the Truck attack in France drove into a crowed and killed 84 people.

    Arguably, the AR-15 allowed the shot to travel farther but that's about it. If you had a pile of loaded handguns and fired on a crowd in similar circumstances you'd do just about as much damage.

    And again, the tool shouldn't really be the focus here as much as the murderer. It's nice to imagine strict gun laws would do something, and statistically they might make an impact, but for incidents like this they won't because one way or another you can obtain them.

  16. #336
    Spud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Automatic weapons have been illegal for decades.

    And Hand guns kill far more people than rifles per year. Hand guns are also easier to use and conceal, so I don't see where your point is coming from.

    Hand guns kill I think more than 20 times that of rifles
    Not many people can handle an assault rifle. It's just way too difficult to manage.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deadlier than what? Other mass shootings? Virginia Tech had 30+ victims, handguns. While the Las Vegas shooting was the deadliest in U.S. history that has less to do with the weapon involved and because he was shooting into a dense crowd of people. He didn't even have to aim. That's the biggest factor here, the Truck attack in France drove into a crowed and killed 84 people.

    Arguably, the AR-15 allowed the shot to travel farther but that's about it. If you had a pile of loaded handguns and fired on a crowd in similar circumstances you'd do just about as much damage.

    And again, the tool shouldn't really be the focus here as much as the murderer. It's nice to imagine strict gun laws would do something, and statistically they might make an impact, but for incidents like this they won't because one way or another you can obtain them.
    AR 15 does more than provide a longer shot. It's tactical and light, for easier strafing and a steady shot.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm not even firing the real thing and can see the difference between a Springfield and AR M4 variant
    Last edited by Spud; 11-09-2018 at 06:47 PM.

  17. #337
    People saying "rifles are deadlier and more dangerous than handguns" and ignoring the empirical data and facts are being emotional about the argument and should read up on the numbers publicly available to anyone with an internet connetion.

    <img src=http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic2925_12.gif border=0 alt= />

  18. #338
    Spud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by Raystlyn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People saying "rifles are deadlier and more dangerous than handguns" and ignoring the empirical data and facts are being emotional about the argument and should read up on the numbers publicly available to anyone with an internet connetion.
    wow buddy assault rifles zip fingers off when the bolt malfuntions

  19. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even if you ban weapons, it's almost certain they'll thrive in the black market.
    Only if you are not confiscating the private owned weapons at the same time.

  20. #340
    /\/\ Phillip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Raystlyn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People saying "rifles are deadlier and more dangerous than handguns" and ignoring the empirical data and facts are being emotional about the argument and should read up on the numbers publicly available to anyone with an internet connetion.
    how am i being emotional about this?

    oh well, next time if any of you find yourselves in a shootout scene with a man with an AR, couped up on a higher floor of an hotel, i'm sure you'd have a change of heart about the whole "rifles are not as deadly as handguns because it doesn't kill as much!!!" argument.

    I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if some of you said nagasaki was not as deadly as handguns because it initially only killed 75,000 (compared to handguns' 100,000+) and that we should keep at it since handguns combined total outweighs that number.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •