If Rindou betrays Central what do you think would happen?

Like let's say after she beats Takumi she decides to betray Central, what do you think will happen?

To be honest I think Azami will just expel her right then and there, like I'm not expecting any results from her betrayal.

perhaps this is Senzaemon's master plan, to sow discord in central and expose their corruption all in one fell swoop though Rindou

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

I hope she gets her comeuppance from Azami. She pretty much caused this whole ordeal for a little excitement so it's only fitting that decision comes back to bite her.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like let's say after she beats Takumi she decides to betray Central, what do you think will happen?

To be honest I think Azami will just expel her right then and there, like I'm not expecting any results from her betrayal.
    that’s one less powerhouse on Azami’s faction. A pretty decisive factor here.

Yeah, I don't see how she won't be expelled right on the spot.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

If she does get expelled I'm interested how Eishi would respond, since she's basically his only friend.

Part of me expects that he'd just shrug his shoulders and move on without batting an eyelid, cold as ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    that’s one less powerhouse on Azami’s faction. A pretty decisive factor here.
    Well yeah that but I meant like what would she accomplish through her betrayal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    If she does get expelled I'm interested how Eishi would respond, since she's basically his only friend.

Part of me expects that he'd just shrug his shoulders and move on without batting an eyelid, cold as ice.
    I feel like this is going to get to him a bit.

But it I could imagine him doing what you said, makes me want to see it happen just to see Rindou’s reaction.

I dont think Eishi will be concerned if Rindou gets expelled and if she does get expelled it wont really matter because she is basically dismantling the organization that expelled her by betraying them. She will be a student shortly after if anything like this happens because they are gonna change Azami.

Thats why
    Azami is one of the judges. The plan is that he is gonna taste Soma's food probably and realize he was wrong and change his ways.

Feels like its heading in that direction