Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: God of War!

I'm not a magician, babe Wiskodeh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eir? She can blind you and got some really powerful shield on her wings, right? I killed my first valk as soon as i got out of Thamor's corpse. there's a hidden chamber next to the ring you turn around. she was much easier, but also challenging.

how do you like the story so far? get ready for another badass fight once you reach the top of the mountain :bandderas

there are also a couple of travellers in this game that are no joke.

- - - Updated - - -

listen to Dofla, boy
    It's tough

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    @DoflaMihawk;

have you defeated the valks yet? currently doing Niflheim with the last of the 8

i'd also like to know your favourite moments in the game. i think there's too many good ones, but the Loki falling ill and going back for the Blades and meeting Athena just so you can travel to hell, every fight with Baldur especially the last one stood out to me, and that ending.... how pissed do you think Odin and Thor are gonna be the next game?
    Beaten all 8 of them, currently trying to fight their queen and getting my ass kicked. And like I thought, the one in the mountain was the toughest of the 8, just my shit luck that I ran into that one first

Oh man, there's so many classic moments. The standouts for me would be:

- Baldur punching Kratos over the house
    - Jormungandr's intro
    - BLADES OF CHAOS
    - Everything Mimir says
    - Scattering the ashes
    - The post-ending cutscene

Don't care how angry they are, imma crush Thor's skull in the next game and take his hammer

Btw remember when someone called Jorm when we were taking Attreus to the witch? Who do you think that was?

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    Beaten all 8 of them, currently trying to fight their queen and getting my ass kicked. And like I thought, the one in the mountain was the toughest of the 8, just my shit luck that I ran into that one first

Oh man, there's so many classic moments. The standouts for me would be:

- Baldur punching Kratos over the house
    - Jormungandr's intro
    - BLADES OF CHAOS
    - Everything Mimir says
    - Scattering the ashes
    - The post-ending cutscene

Don't care how angry they are, imma crush Thor's skull in the next game and take his hammer

Btw remember when someone called Jorm when we were taking Attreus to the witch? Who do you think that was?

i can't wait to fight the queen. a friend kept raging saying she's the toughest enemy in the game. can't wait...

i thougt he was just some special drunk errand boy when i first saw him. you and Atreus kicking his ass on top of the dead giant tho... who's Legolas again?

def love Mimir. dunno if i mentioned him, but i hope he sticks with us forever. the hype when we discovered Tyr has been visiting the Aztec, Chinese and Egyptian mythology

i was wondering thru the whole game why Loki isn't being mentioned when they keep dumping all of this awesome lore about Norse mythology. also wonder if we're gonna have to snap Freya's neck like her son. i hope she comes around as i don't want to kill mother nature again.

yeah they deserve. i've never seen a game build 2 bigger dickheads like that. watching Jotunheim with all of the dead giants was sad. i sorta expected Thor's appearance after Mordi died, but i think they were expecting Baldur to handle him.

i think that was Baldur. who else could it be? he prolly asked Jorm the first time about our whereabouts and second time he knocked him out. Thor is probably going to be our toughest foe in this realm. can't wait to see Asgard and Vanaheim.

It's been a week since release, how can me an Ink be the only ones playing this mastapeece

I'm broke.

And I think some are avoiding this thread until they have finished the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I'm broke.

Make it your next purchase

That'd be a shame. We've put all the spoilery stuff in spoiler tags, after all.

it can be tempting to click. also i can't blame if anyones still wrapping it up and spending each free minute they have on playing the game

how much sidecontent do you have left?

have you completed Niflheim?

My brother bought it already, so I'll borrow it from him when he's done with it.

I'm not a magician, babe Wiskodeh's Avatar
    I might be able to get it next week Monday

after i 100% this. i might just do it right away again on Give Me God of War mode.

This was dope

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I'm broke.

I would fall under this category... Simply because I can't really fight the urge of clicking on that spoiler xD
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Learn Networking In A Simple Yet Enjoyable Fashion! ↓
    https://chessbrain94.wixsite.com/ifnetworkswerehuman