Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Snakeman vs Jozu

100m FK

Luffy is fresh and in his current state

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

I doubt Jozu will be defeated by it. It lacks the power to bring him down. Yet he will have to take a lot of hits. Luffy can get some damage in until his time runs out and Jozu beats him up.

Think Jozu still takes it

What Luffy lacks to beat Jozu isn't speed. Recurring to Snakeman won't help him.

lets see the result of Kata vs Luffy.

Minister of Yulefest Charlotte Krampus's Avatar
    Is Jozu as a First Mate? No.

I hope this answers the question.
    Kaido
    Akainu - Blackbeard
    Mihawk - Dragon - Shanks -
    Big Mom - Kuzan
    Kizaru - Fujitora - Ryokugyu - Rayleigh - Garp - Kong - Sengoku
    Weevil - Benn Beckman - Katakuri - Marco - King - Shiryuu - Snakeman

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte McNugget View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

One piece is not as simple as that

Luffy high-diff. Based on what was shown, Jozu doesn't use full-body diamond skin and even if he did Luffy could hit his "real" body with haki and his armament is on par with Cracker's.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Raigou apparently can't even destroy an island, which Whitebeard can do easily.
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.
    Vista can fight Whitebeard,

No way Jozu loses this fight.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Jozu. I think Snakeman is Luffy not expanding his bones? Speed/Dexterity for power.

Boundman is better for Jozu.

I just want to comment on one thing in particular. And, this is purely my own speculation.

I don't think Paramecia's, or Zoan's, have a "fake" body. Has anyone ever referred to them as having a, "Real Body"? Save for maybe the snot-guy since he actually hid his body inside of snot. He, never, actually transformed into a different substance and I think that's what's key in this situation. Then, there's Pica who hid himself inside of stone.

Yeah, I think the, "Real body" thing only ever really applies to the Logia's because they can shift between states: solid, liquid, and gas. But, do tell me if this seems to be incorrect.

With that said, I think using Armament to find the, "Real Body" holds no meaning because Jozu's real body is actually turning into diamond. And... I'm not sure how Luffy would get around that, right now.

But, considering that he has the potential to read his opponents moves before they ever make them... it's possible he could kill Jozu before he even activates his ability, no? (highly doubt this would actually occur).

Jozu's also kind of weird... I haven't thought about him much. Can he move his legs if he turns them into diamonds? lol

---

"Real Bodies" may be defined in one or two ways here, I think. One definition involves a change that occurs in someone, it doesn't matter what kind [1]. The other definition is one that considers a shift in state among the Logia class from solid form to some other state; liquid or gas [2].

In the first definition, hitting a, "Real Body" would revert any change that occurred back to its original form (human form). The second definition regards the human form as a solid form which shifts to another state. Hitting the, "Real Body" occurs when the shifted form reverts back to a solid one.

And there you have it, my thoughts on it. Take them, leave them. Whatever you will.
    Last edited by Mcguint; 02-20-2018 at 06:42 AM.

I see it as Katakuri > Jozu = Boundman = Snakeman

But matchup wise it would be Jozu > Snakeman and Boundman >= Jozu.

Snakeman won't be able to put him down I feel.

As others have said, Snakeman sacrifices power for speed and that's not what Luffy really needs in this situation. Plus, we don't know if the time limit is any different here. I'm willing to bet that Jozu would be able to outlast it
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte McNugget View Post

by your logic BM = WB > Akainu, so BM > Akainu?

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Luffy high-diff. Based on what was shown, Jozu doesn't use full-body diamond skin and even if he did Luffy could hit his "real" body with haki and his armament is on par with Cracker's.
    Jozu has shown taking Mihawk's strongest slash head on, fighting on par with admirals, even made Aokiji bleed, Luffy is not there yet.
    Don't go too deep with the logic otherwise Kizaru beats them all.

As others have pointed out, Snakeman sacrifices power for speed. With Jozu's tough defense it will be hard to bring him down within the time limit.

Joz probably not protect all of his body with diamond. If it's true luffy can use he's speed for always hit here.But joz can use his caa and his probably as strong as that of katakuri.
    For the moment joz mid or hard diff luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shota Aizawa View Post
    Jozu has shown taking Mihawk's strongest slash head on, fighting on par with admirals, even made Aokiji bleed, Luffy is not there yet.
    Don't go too deep with the logic otherwise Kizaru beats them all.
    Jozu was not fighting on par with admirals. All of the WB commanders could not stand up to a lone Akainu.

And Kizaru doesn't beat everyone because he's not lightspeed all the time.

I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.

Jozu was not fighting on par with admirals. All of the WB commanders could not stand up to a lone Akainu.
    Dude he made Aokiji bleed, how much more do you want? I'm not saying that he's equal to Aokiji, but those feats means something, whitebeard commanders are of different caliber compared to other yonkos.
    And Kizaru doesn't beat everyone because he's not lightspeed all the time.
    So you can see the plot

Quote Originally Posted by Shota Aizawa View Post
    Dude he made Aokiji bleed, how much more do you want? I'm not saying that he's equal to Aokiji, but those feats means something, whitebeard commanders are of different caliber compared to other yonkos.

So you can see the plot
    Dadan and Captain Morgan made Garp bleed. Luffy made Blackbeard and Magellan bleed. That's not "fighting on par". By what are you basing the bolded statement on? If all 4 Yonkou are needed for balance, it doesn't make sense for the strongest Yonkou to also have the strongest crew.

What plot? Kizaru is still limited to his physical ability. Unless humans is OP have lightspeed reactions, it doesn't make sense for Kizaru to be lightspeed because he wouldn't be able to see where he's going. That's why he uses Yata no Kagami to create a path before he moves, so he'll know where he is. Could Kizaru always be lightspeed if he wanted to? Probably, but we saw how big a disadvantage it is to not be able to see where you're going with Kuro.

Dadan and Captain Morgan made Garp bleed. Luffy made Blackbeard and Magellan bleed. That's not "fighting on par".
    wth man? Garp took Dadan's attack intentionally, that was dramatic, its kinda dumb to use such logic for combat scenarios.
    similarly, Garp was asleep when Morgan attacked, he didn't even feel that -_-

i don't think that preskip yami BB is considered as a high class powerful character, so making him bleed is no biggie and also there's nothing much to compare Magellan either.
    By what are you basing the bolded statement on? If all 4 Yonkou are needed for balance, it doesn't make sense for the strongest Yonkou to also have the strongest crew.
    During the Marineford war WB commanders are praised even by the likes of admirals for their abilities and powers, also it has never mentioned that all Yonkos are equally balanced in terms of powers, it's just that Yonkos are of different tier from the rest of the pirates and any confrontation between the Yonkos can lead to mass destruction.

What plot? Kizaru is still limited to his physical ability. Unless humans is OP have lightspeed reactions, it doesn't make sense for Kizaru to be lightspeed because he wouldn't be able to see where he's going. That's why he uses Yata no Kagami to create a path before he moves, so he'll know where he is. Could Kizaru always be lightspeed if he wanted to? Probably, but we saw how big a disadvantage it is to not be able to see where you're going with Kuro.
    I'm in no mood to debate whether Kizaru is lightspeed or not, I'm tired of this -_-