Will the new judges be impartial?

Will the new judges be fair or be slightly biased?

Are you going to miss the old judges or glad that we have new ones?

Will Azami be impartial, hmm I wonder.

It is good that we have new judges, since the previous ones were stripping at the mere smell of some dishes, kinda hard to take them seriously after that.

Good question, I can see it being dubious, and if it is then that might cause Rindou to lose it. If she were to feel in any way that she may have won through dishonest judging rather than by merit of her food it could cause her to go over the edge and forfeit Central.

Eizan vs Souma 2.0

It would be kind of weird if the judges were impartial, otherwise what would Azami's game-plan be here?

"Mwahaha! I'm going to replace the fair and impartial judges with... FAIR AND IMPARTIAL JUDGES!!!"

It would seem like an odd move on his part, but maybe he just wants to be surrounded by some hot babes instead of two dorky dudes and I suppose that's understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good question, I can see it being dubious, and if it is then that might cause Rindou to lose it. If she were to feel in any way that she may have won through dishonest judging rather than by merit of her food it could cause her to go over the edge and forfeit Central.
    this probably

It would be kind of weird if the judges were impartial, otherwise what would Azami's game-plan be here?

"Mwahaha! I'm going to replace the fair and impartial judges with... FAIR AND IMPARTIAL JUDGES!!!"

It would seem like an odd move on his part, but maybe he just wants to be surrounded by some hot babes instead of two dorky dudes and I suppose that's understandable.
    but then you gotta ask what Senzaemon's game plan is here as well, try to get Azami kicked out because he's biased in judging with his two sluts?
    All Hail Aldo Jones

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    but then you gotta ask what Senzaemon's game plan is here as well, try to get Azami kicked out because he's biased in judging with his two sluts?
    He likes the eye candy

probably not, set up for Rindou's betrayal like GP said

and somewhere in between, seeing/tasting Souma's dishes which is obviously not central ideal being delicious probably TnJ him

He likes the eye candy
    looks like the don of cooking is actually a beta male cuck since he didn't propose for himself to be in Azami's position lol
    All Hail Aldo Jones

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

The whole thing is weird for me tbh. Azami was planning on judging by himself but still brought 2 judges with him anyway.
    Then it was said that Senzaemon agreed to switching judges but didn’t have a say as to who was judging?