Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Doffy vs snack

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What’s wrong with a mid-diff range?

Katakuri high-diffs Smoothie who high-diffs Cracker (Awakened Doffy) who high-diffs Snack (Base Doffy). Nice and simple. Everything fits neatly.
    Doflamingo cant give katakuri or smoothie mid/high diff. That's whats wrong

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    Doflamingo cant give katakuri or smoothie mid/high diff. That's whats wrong
    Prove it.

Prove it.
    Don't make me waste my time.

How could you hold the belief that doflamingo could give katakuri mid diff in light of what happened this chapter.

Not only is luffy much stronger than he was at the time he fought doflamingo right out of the gate, but hes using a form much faster than boundman is and katakuri still has a very tiny upperhand against him.

You admitted yourself that doflamingo cant even touch current luffy, well guess what, katakuri still can very consistently, so either youre just trolling me right now, or you don't understand power scaling

Retired
    Don't make me waste my time.

How could you hold the belief that doflamingo could give katakuri mid diff in light of what happened this chapter.

Not only is luffy much stronger than he was at the time he fought doflamingo right out of the gate, but hes using a form much faster than boundman is and katakuri still has a very tiny upperhand against him.

You admitted yourself that doflamingo cant even touch current luffy, well guess what, katakuri still can very consistently, so either youre just trolling me right now, or you don't understand power scaling
    Use your head for once, ReX. There’s a difference between not being touched and winning a fight. Katakuri’s hasn’t displayed the offense necessary to put Doflamingo down relatively quickly. He’s not just gonna swat away the guy who got up after eating a Kong Gun, Rhino Schneider, Culverin and Leo Bazooka. I guess Diced Mochi is his strongest attack, but even that couldn’t put down a Luffy with a hole in his gut.
    Last edited by Crispinianus; 02-17-2018 at 04:36 AM.

Use your head for once, ReX. There’s a difference between not being touched and winning a fight. Katakuri’s hasn’t displayed the offense necessary to put Doflamingo down relatively quickly. He’s not just gonna swat away the guy who was got up after eating a Kong Gun, Rhino Schneider, Culverin and Leo Bazooka. I guess Diced Mochi is his strongest attack, but even that couldn’t put down a Luffy with a hole in his gut.
    If a fight consists of one combatant taking hits left and right the entire time, without any prospect of fighting back or pressuring their opponent, then regardless of how long they can stay standing, its not going to be above low diff.

Retired
    If a fight consists of one combatant taking hits left and right the entire time, without any prospect of fighting back or pressuring their opponent, then regardless of how long they can stay standing, its not going to be above mid diff.
    Says who? You don’t define mid-diff.

If Katakuri gets visibly stressed and even experiences a faltering in his CoO from Base Luffy evading his attacks, then how do you think a highly maneuverable and ranged opponent like Doflamingo will fare?

Also, I find it hilarious that you’ve inadvertently stated Vista can’t give Mihawk mid-diff. Mihawk has future CoO, and Vista doesn’t. You’ve just debunked your own stupid position, dumbass.

If Katakuri gets visibly stressed and even experiences a faltering in his CoO from Base Luffy evading his attacks, then what do you think a highly maneuverable and ranged opponent like Doflamingo will fare?

Also, I find it hilarious that you’ve inadvertently stated Vista can’t give Mihawk mid-diff. Mihawk has future CoO, and Vista doesn’t. You’ve just debunked your own stupid position, dumbass.
    You fucking retard.

If you were to take that seriously, then your position wouldn't even be internally consistent.

That was pure plot armour. If any one of those attacks landed, the manga would be over, and you CANNOT reconcile those scenes with katakuri easily tagging g2, boundman, and more recently going back and forth with powered up snakeman.

If base luffy could legitimtately evade katakuri, THEN YOU COULDNT EVEN SAY THAT HED MID DIFF SOMEONE MUCH FASTER IN DOFLAMINGO. YOUR WHOLE POSITION IS IN RUINS.

Retired
    You fucking retard.

If you were to take that seriously, then your position wouldn't even be internally consistent.

That was pure plot armour. If any one of those attacks landed, the manga would be over, and you CANNOT reconcile those scenes with katakuri easily tagging g2, boundman, and more recently going back and forth with powered up snakeman.

If base luffy could legitimtately evade katakuri, THEN YOU COULDNT EVEN SAY THAT HED MID DIFF SOMEONE MUCH FASTER IN DOFLAMINGO. YOUR WHOLE POSITION IS IN RUINS.
    The manga shows Vista clashing with Mihawk

>”There it is, folks! Irrefutable proof that Vista can push Mihawk far!”

Manga shows Base Luffy evading Katakuri

>”Base Luffy can’t actually evade Katakuri! Don’t pay attention to what’s on panel!”

There’s no internal logic to your arguments.

Make up your mind, fool.

The manga shows Vista clashing with Mihawk

>”There it is, folks! Irrefutable proof that Vista can push Mihawk far!”

Manga shows Base Luffy evading Katakuri

>”Base Luffy can’t actually evade Katakuri! Don’t pay attention to what’s on panel!”

There’s no internal logic to your arguments.

Make up your mind, fool.
    Youre a pathetic fucking cunt.

I don't put any weight on base luffy evading katakuri because it doesnt make sense from a logical standpoint. By comparison, vistas clash with mihawk does NOT represent an inconsistency, so theres no reason not to take it at face value.

You probably don't even know how to identify an inconsistency, and none of this has any relevance to whether doflamingo can give katakuri mid diff.

Stay on topic weakling

Retired
    Youre a pathetic fucking cunt.

I don't put any weight on base luffy evading katakuri because it doesnt make sense from a logical standpoint. By comparison, vistas clash with mihawk does NOT represent an inconsistency, so theres no reason not to take it at face value.

You probably don't even know how to identify an inconsistency, and none of this has any relevance to whether doflamingo can give katakuri mid diff.

Stay on topic weakling
    Looks like I struck a cord.

”Base Luffy evading Katakuri is inconsistency because I SAID SO! But don’t bring up that Vista thing. That means nothing!

You haven’t even demonstrated that Katakuri has anything in his arsenal to put down Doffy.

Considering Doflamingo would have defeated Luffy if it weren't for plot armor in the form of buying time after G4, I cannot fathom someone currently fighting on par with Luffy being able to low diff Doffy. Mid diff seems more than fair, as far as vs Katakuri is concerned.

vs snack lol
    Last edited by Ultra; 02-17-2018 at 05:21 AM.

”Base Luffy evading Katakuri is inconsistency because I SAID SO! But don’t bring up that Vista thing. That means nothing!

You haven’t even demonstrated that Katakuri has anything in his arsenal to put down Doffy.
    Time to use that gif on him

Yep, youre a clueless piece of shit.

no attempt to refute my point at all or present a case for your own position, you just keeping jumping around.

You don't think a barrage of strength mochis, mogura slashes and hardened fists will eventually seal the deal for katakuri?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Considering Doflamingo would have defeated Luffy if it weren't for plot armor in the form of buying time after G4, I cannot fathom someone currently fighting on par with Luffy being able to low diff Doffy. Mid diff seems more than fair, as far as vs Katakuri is concerned.

vs snack lol
    Katakuri was outclassing boundman, who in turn was soundly outclassing doflamingo.

The snakeman that's fighting katakuri right now is >>>DR G4

How the fuck is doflamingo giving him mid diff when he can neither tag him or evade his attacks.

What is your definition of mid diff?

Yep, youre a clueless piece of shit.

no attempt to refute my point at all or present a case for your own position, you just keeping jumping around.

You don't think a barrage of strength mochis, mogura slashes and hardened fists will eventually seal the deal for katakuri?

- - - Updated - - -

Katakuri was outclassing boundman, who in turn was soundly outclassing doflamingo.

The snakeman that's fighting katakuri right now is >>>DR G4

How the fuck is doflamingo giving him mid diff when he can neither tag him or evade his attacks.

What is your definition of mid diff?
    Prove that Dofla couldn't tag Katakuri or evade his attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Prove that Dofla couldn't tag Katakuri or evade his attacks
    troll

Katakuri has been dodging attackd way faster than anything doflamingo can deliver, so put 2 and 2 together for once.

I think we already discussed this. This chapter only reinforces it. Katakuri is going toe to toe with Snakeman in terms of speed, even gaining an upperhand and slamming him to the ground like a ragdoll. Doflamingo was having trouble reacting to DR Boundman. That in itself should be enough to tell us that Doffy would probably have a hard time even reacting to Katakuri's moves, let alone connect powerful attacks.

Anyway OT. It really depends on how Snack got defeated. Going purely by powerscaling and ignoring matchups, Doffy wins low or mid diff.

Doflamingo gives Katakuri extreme diff, and low diffs Snack

Funny how people bring the fact Luffy relied on Snakeman to keep up with Katakuri like this alone makes his previous fight with Doflamingo a child's play. No.

Luffy gave up on raw strength to get faster and more versatile, it was made clear in this chapter.

Sure, Doflamingo had trouble to keep up with Boundman's speed, but he took 3 clean hits from it before he could react properly with awakening and still fended him off until times up.

We can safely claim that Boundman wouldn't ever be able to connect against Katakuri's CoO and speed, but I wouldn't be so sure that the commander could take them like Dofla did.

Anyways, the topic is about Snack right? I'd say Dofflamingo takes this with middle diffy. Maybe upper middle, as Urougue may have some nice development just like Capone which we all ranked as lower SN before this arc.

I see Doflo being stronger than probably all of BM's subordinates sans Katakuri.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    I see Doflo being stronger than probably all of BM's subordinates sans Katakuri.
    Smoothie and Cracker?
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif