Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass shootings

Mass shootings

Considering mass shootings have been way up recently; how would you go about gun control and any other preventative measures in order to stop gun violence from happening?

Tight regulations on gun ownership are what cause basically every other Western countries to not face these problems

"but then people will buy guns on the blackmarket"

is exactly the threat of gun violence other countries face - and yet their gun shootings are abysmal small compared to the us. Because there only exists the black market. Nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tight regulations on gun ownership are what cause basically every other Western countries to not face these problems

"but then people will buy guns on the blackmarket"

is exactly the threat of gun violence other countries face - and yet their gun shootings are abysmal small compared to the us. Because there only exists the black market. Nothing else
    No.

The guns themselves aren't why this is happening.

It's being done by bad people wanting to do bad things.

Make it harder for them to get a gun and they'll just find another way to do it

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

culpability does not fall on a tool, it falls on people.

Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    culpability does not fall on a tool, it falls on people.
    But if the bad people gets easy access to guns? Boom
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    But if the bad people gets easy access to guns? Boom
    "bad" people have easy access to guns regardless of legislature. It is pretty easy to get a gun illegally

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

It's quite funny how people are all like "but ma guns!". Yes, people that commit these atrocious crimes are obviously sick and need some help, but we can't ignore that continuously making guns easy to access isn't part of the issue. America is the only place where you see these mass shootings happen, so until they clean up their culture, racism, and other shit, you might as well try to limit guns a bit because why the fuck do you need them?

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Heard this is like the 20 something th time a shooting occured in 2018

I'd say its the people thats buying them that are at fault
    Fear me, for I am Meng Hao

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    It's quite funny how people are all like "but ma guns!". Yes, people that commit these atrocious crimes are obviously sick and need some help, but we can't ignore that continuously making guns easy to access isn't part of the issue. America is the only place where you see these mass shootings happen, so until they clean up their culture, racism, and other shit, you might as well try to limit guns a bit because why the fuck do you need them?

"bad" people have easy access to guns regardless of legislature. It is pretty easy to get a gun illegally
    Lmaoooo

let's say I am american and my family dont own a gun, I WONT go out and put my life in danger to get a fucking gun but if my daddy has one I will steal that
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

to protect ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    No.

The guns themselves aren't why this is happening.

It's being done by bad people wanting to do bad things.

Make it harder for them to get a gun and they'll just find another way to do it
    And?

A mentally unstable person with an assault rifle and a couple clips is a far greater threat than someone with a machette.

Limiting legal access will raise the prices for illegal sales.
    You can buy an assault rifle off the shelf for around $1000 in America. It costs upwards of 30k to purchase the same weapon illegally over here with the gun control laws in place.
    It's alot harder to aquire them.

The issue with America is they have more guns in circulation than citizens in the country.
    You guys have quite literally shot yourself in the foot.

Lmaoooo

let's say I am american and my family dont own a gun, I WONT go out and put my life in danger to get a fucking gun but if my daddy has one I will steal that
    People who are willing to commit mass shootings, are willing to go the extra mile.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    And?

A mentally unstable person with an assault rifle and a couple clips is a far greater threat than someone with a machette.

You can buy an assault rifle off the shelf for around $1000 in America. It costs upwards of 30k to purchase the same weapon illegally over here with the gun control laws in place.

The issue with America is they have more guns in circulation than citizens in the country.

Lmaoooo

this is a reductionist argument. you don't have to put your life in danger to obtain a gun illegally

This must happen

Quote Originally Posted by PUNISHED T.O.P. View Post
    to protect ourselves
    There are other ways to protect yourself than needing a gun.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

A gun is a great equalizer it allows the disabled and women to defend themselves, a knife will not help there. People are least likely to attack if someone has a gun then a knife. Another interesting note as we in see in Europe is that they just run people over which is far more brutal and painful, should we ban cars as well.

this is a reductionist argument. you don't have to put your life in danger to obtain a gun illegally
    Then is that easy to get a gun in the US?

Damn.

Also you need to think as a teen not as a man a teen doesnt plan to "Go kill everyone" is a moment they lose their shit and decide to do it.
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    And?

And it hinders people who can have a gun who isn't a psycho.

Take the Texas church shooting. The gun the man used to take down the shooter was a gun that many wanted to ban. Without it that kid might've killed tons more people.

Don't use "A machette" when it's far easier, quicker, and cheaper to get a car with a full tank of gas than a gun. All it would take is going 80 MPH down a side walk or into other cars to scores of people.

This is a people issue.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

physically disabled*

rest in peace