Think the Briggs Meyer test put me at like 70% introverted
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

49 intro, 51 extro

I am super balanced apparently
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

I would say introvert, which would surprise a lot of people.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Depends on the company.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Were you abused by voluptuous women as a child? That's the only explanation for this.

I am very quiet but fun person to be around. I have some very close friends but there are others who i dont know what to say too and am nervous around, but i still have fun and be positive with them

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    Depends on the company.
    Introvert

Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

I'm an introvert, but I can and have lived as both at different times in my life. introversion is my preference and what comes naturally though. I actually find that I'm happier when I'm a shut in than when i am hanging out with friends all the time. I do like to party a lot though Even than I like doing drugs and drinking alone more than within sizeable groups. I like video games and cartoons more than I like most people, though I would like to have a gf to share my introverted lifestyle with

As a kid I thought I was shy and everyone thought the same about me,but nowadays I think I might be an introvert or I became one out of fear.
    I wonder what other people that talk with me think cuz I am always thinking about million things when talking to someone.
    I have probably some sort of self worth complex where I think of myself to be this useless human and then when someone listens to what I have to say really carefully and I notice that it's game over,my brain is stunned and what I was saying is escaping my brain.

If I am carrying this huge ass rock,commenting in these posts allows me to take a bit of the rock off.

introvert

Introvert. Nothing wrong with being around people but i love being alone too. I rarely party and hang out.