Valentine's Day Shokugeki

So it's Valentine's day and the theme is chocolate. The female members of the rebels will be making chocolate for the male rebels while the female Central members for the male Central members. Which side will make the best tasting chocolate that gets their feelings across the best?

Bonus, all genders on each side will be making dishes that highlight chocolate/cocoa for their respective faction leaders (Azami, Jou), who can win their senpai's heart?

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

I would say the rebels would win. The Elite Ten’s chocolate will definitely taste better but the rebels have Megumi who is a pro at these sorts ignored things so I would go with the Rebels.

No one could win Azami’s heart besides Jou, rebels win by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would say the rebels would win. The Elite Ten’s chocolate will definitely taste better but the rebels have Megumi who is a pro at these sorts ignored things so I would go with the Rebels.

No one could win Azami’s heart besides Jou, rebels win by default.
    but is she good enough to compete with the likes of Momo in her specialty though? and they just have Erina while central has Rindou, Nene, and Shouko

tfw Erina's hard made chocolate flies over Jou's head

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but is she good enough to compete with the likes of Momo in her specialty though? and they just have Erina while central has Rindou, Nene, and Shouko

tfw Erina's hard made chocolate flies over Jou's head
    I meant like getting her feelings across and I really don’t see the Central Team pulling that off in the slightest although their chocolate will taste superior.

Wouldn’t be surprised if that is what happens.

Situation 1 -
    Momo will be better at making chocolates, but they're not made with love.

Megumi's chocolates will have the feeling of love within it because of her hospitality. Maybe Erina can now put love into the chocolates also, since her dish against Momo was made when she thought about Megumi. If Hisako can participate, she will also put love into her chocolates as well using her medicinal cooking.

Rebels win this.

Situation 2 -
    Joichiro will put love into his chocolates, because that is how he has been cooking up until now as the head chef of Yukihira Diner thinking of his community. Also, Azami already admires Joichiro, so he will be even more suspectible to Joichiro's feeling within the cooking.

Azami's chocolates will definitely not have love in it. When Chapelle tasted a dish made by Azami-trained Totsuki middle schoolers, all he saw was Azami's evil face.