Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't like using numbers to represent characters' relative prowess levels, because without any standard or context, they don't mean anything. What does a differential of 13-15 even signify?
    I definitely agree with how people use it normally around here to be pretty confusing at times. I'm just using a straight percentage here. So if Katakuri can lift 100 tons, Cracker can lift 85-87. In other words, he's 85-87% of Katakuri's full strength.
    Your the best OP powerlevel debater I know of, so if we were to disagree on something, it would be far more likely that I had erred than you, so hearing that the great Pacifista for the mos part agrees with me is great news. Not trying to suck up or anything, im just acknowledging my inferiority on this matter.
    I appreciate your words greatly and thank you. It's a bit of a shame that debating this has lost much the fun that it once had years ago for me. Blame it on priorities shifting, the new writing style, or what have you but it is what it is. Still, I try to always be open and accept new facts as they come and add it to the greater narrative and style that Oda is portraying. Things are different now and I've accepted that. As for arguing that regularly, the truth is that everything is just a bit too fluid to make actual sense of and in many cases, it doesn't make sense. If nothing is clear then it makes it hard to discuss this type of stuff and this isn't even going into the more important and extenuating aspects of the manga that it affects.

But yeah. To stay closer to the Topic Creator's thread, I'm sticking with Big Mom still being too tough to bring down by Katakuri and him having to wait her out....unless, as Great Potato said, she decides to eat Katakuri's mochi like Luffy did and then we all know what'll happen then.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifista View Post
    I definitely agree with how people use it normally around here to be pretty confusing at times. I'm just using a straight percentage here. So if Katakuri can lift 100 tons, Cracker can lift 85-87. In other words, he's 85-87% of Katakuri's full strength.

I appreciate your words greatly and thank you. It's a bit of a shame that debating this has lost much the fun that it once had years ago for me. Blame it on priorities shifting, the new writing style, or what have you but it is what it is. Still, I try to always be open and accept new facts as they come and add it to the greater narrative and style that Oda is portraying. Things are different now and I've accepted that. As for arguing that regularly, the truth is that everything is just a bit too fluid to make actual sense of and in many cases, it doesn't make sense. If nothing is clear then it makes it hard to discuss this type of stuff and this isn't even going into the more important and extenuating aspects of the manga that it affects.

But yeah. To stay closer to the Topic Creator's thread, I'm sticking with Big Mom still being too tough to bring down by Katakuri and him having to wait her out....unless, as Great Potato said, she decides to eat Katakuri's mochi like Luffy did and then we all know what'll happen then.
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Always an honour to converse with you. Theres more I could say in response to that second body of text, but I would definitely be drifting outside the topic of the thread, so ill end things here for now

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    So people like marco and Beckman wouldn't be able to put down a gravely injured base luffy for good either?
    That's right. Only Yonkou and Admirals can.

Both weak as fuck

one struggles to put down Base Luffy
    the other struggles to put down Chopper

Mihawk was struggling to put down pre skip base Luffy, what does that make him ?

Honestly though what does Katakuri even have on his arsenal to even put a dent on her, the big bish doesnt take damage at all, she took zeus head on both times while she was fat and slim and still she doesnt even have a single scratch, the vagabond drill did fuck all and she literally ate Judges weapon, etc.

If Big Mom has a weaker body overall while shes slim I can see Katakuri working his way over slowly otherwise if her body is as though as when shes fat then the guy has no chance to do anything but superficial injures, the guy has been punching, stabbing, kicking Luffy for hours and he still hasnt taken him down let alone big mom, u would need Akainus magma punches or WBs gura punches or something to deal any serious damage to mama otherwise people like Katakuri, Cracker or even Marco arent cutting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    Mihawk was struggling to put down pre skip base Luffy, what does that make him ?
    The LolWar was inconsistency.Take the Plotarmor away and Mihawk oneshot Ruffy

Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    The LolWar was inconsistency.Take the Plotarmor away and Mihawk oneshot Ruffy
    same can be said about Bigmom and Jinbe as well though. After all Bigmom treated G4 like mosquito.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    same can be said about Bigmom and Jinbe as well though. After all Bigmom treated G4 like mosquito.
    And now she cant even harm Chopper

I think some guys severely lack reading comprehension

Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    And now she cant even harm Chopper
    Which means its an inconsistency. That's exactly what Aether was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    How is this terrible poster not banned for lying through his ugly teeth?

Mihawk was casually trolling a plot-kai'd Gear 2 Luffy who was easily evading 3 admirals at point blank

Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    How is this terrible poster not banned for lying through his ugly teeth?

Mihawk was casually trolling a plot-kai'd Gear 2 Luffy who was easily evading 3 admirals at point blank
    Mihawk said he won't be holding back against a pre skip Luffy and he didn't even manage to hurt him seriously. Then he goes and gets stalled by freaking Vista of all people. At least Big Mom can solo her crew. Mihawk on the other hand can't do shit

I don't think we can use Bloodlusted anymore

Any CoO based style of offense or defense requires composure

Composed Kata > Bloodlusted Kata